Is there any point to this cycle?

jimmythelad

Awards
Because I get drug tested I've had to put together a short cycle of fast acting steroids and like advice from you guys.

Day 1-6 50mg Anavar e/d
Day 1,3,5,7,9 100 mg test prop (viromone)
Day 1-14 320mg Andriol

Things I would like to know:-
1. Would I get any good strength gains from this cycle & how long will they last when I finish?
2. Would PCT with nolvadex , clomid etc be essential for such a short cycle?

I know ideally for best results you would need a few weeks at these doseages but just now I don't have this luxery.

thanks in advance.

captainbicept

Awards
If you could exend this to 14 days days it would be better. What sport are you playing and what are your goals?
Also I would drop the andriol, it is useless. Anavar needs more than two weeks to be effective, since it is a very mild compound, so I wouldnt use that either.
You could go two weeks on followed by two weeks off of:
T. prop 100mg EOD
winstrol 50mg ED
or
d-bol 50mg ED
The above depends on your goals.
I would say to use trenbolone, as this would be great for two week blasts at 75mg EOD. However, the I wouldnt use nandrolone based steroids if I was being drug tested.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've recently talked to some people who have done a two week cycle using test prop and tren and got about 3-4lbs solid gains with it. Havent ever tried it myself though. And yes PCT is still needed.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think some suspension, with some dbol would be a nice little cycle. And if you wanted, you could throwin some tren suspension as well. I agree with the others though. Prop doesn't even "kick in" until the end of the first week. Var is a very mild anabolic and the andriol as said above is a waste oif cash IMO.

jimmythelad

Awards
My main goal is strength not really bothered about size, what do you think about a test prop only cycle for 2 weeks? How much of a strength increase do you think I would get from that?

If you could exend this to 14 days days it would be better. What sport are you playing and what are your goals?
Also I would drop the andriol, it is useless. Anavar needs more than two weeks to be effective, since it is a very mild compound, so I wouldnt use that either.
You could go two weeks on followed by two weeks off of:
T. prop 100mg EOD
winstrol 50mg ED
or
d-bol 50mg ED
The above depends on your goals.
I would say to use trenbolone, as this would be great for two week blasts at 75mg EOD. However, the I wouldnt use nandrolone based steroids if I was being drug tested.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
some of those steroids still show metabolites in a drug test a month or 2 down the road. don't think because a steroid is "fast acting" that it will clear your system quickly. it's not always true

jimmythelad

Awards
some of those steroids still show metabolites in a drug test a month or 2 down the road. don't think because a steroid is "fast acting" that it will clear your system quickly. it's not always true
Looking at various websites ( hope they are accurate) test prop clears in 2 weeks , do you think this is about right?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Looking at various websites ( hope they are accurate) test prop clears in 2 weeks , do you think this is about right?
Probably but if your only going to get a couple of pounds and probably lose some of that anyway why bother. It seems that the risks are outweighing the benefits in your scenario.

Why dont you just wait til youre in the offseason or when you dont have such a chance of being tested and then run a full cycle.

jimmythelad

Awards
Probably but if your only going to get a couple of pounds and probably lose some of that anyway why bother. It seems that the risks are outweighing the benefits in your scenario.

Why dont you just wait til youre in the offseason or when you dont have such a chance of being tested and then run a full cycle.
No such thing as a off season for me, I could get randomly tested at any time. What I planned to do was go on "holiday" for a few weeks and get stuck right in to my training then. The strength I gain for 2 weeks on prop , how long do you think for the benefits of this to wear off?