is there a drug test for superdrol?

flava

Awards
if one were to get tested for steroids would superdrol show up on the test? being that its a really new roid and its not to well known as of now i dont think it would be a redflag on a test.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this was discussed not too long ago. for more in depth info search. no there is no test for superdrol. it will shut down your natural test so if they test for low test levels they gotcha.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this was discussed not too long ago. for more in depth info search. no there is no test for superdrol. it will shut down your natural test so if they test for low test levels they gotcha.
People can have naturally low test levels for any number of reasons. Factors in your diet can even suppress testosterone. They don't flag low test levels, only HIGH test levels. Especially since having low test levels is a DISadvantage.

As for Superdrol, just because they don't test for the compound itself, doesn't mean it isn't detectable necessarily. Many many compounds share metabolites. A ton of steroids show up when you test for nandrolone for example. IIRC trenbolone registers nandrolone positive.

I'm not sure what kind of metabolites methasteron has. However, from what sledge said, it seems it is a very targetted compound with few metabolites; unlike something like say Dianabol. He called Dianabol a "shotgun" effect, whereas Superdrol is more like a laser. So it could be that methasteron really doesn't show up in any current tests. If that's true though, I would think it would have been out on the Olympic circuit already for a while now.

w_llewellyn

Awards
I would guess that most metabolites would retain the 2,17-dimethylation, which would be unique. Unless there are contamination issues with other materials, it is promising.

Even if, though. There may just be too many people using and talking about it now for it to be worth betting a serious athletic career on.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread on this. Dr. D gave his take on it - basically it won't form any metabolites.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mr. Llewellyn - welcome aboard. (From a guy making his 3rd post, LOL.)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would guess that most metabolites would retain the 2,17-dimethylation, which would be unique. Unless there are contamination issues with other materials, it is promising.

Even if, though. There may just be too many people using and talking about it now for it to be worth betting a serious athletic career on.
William, :welcome: , glad to see you made it over here.

That would be its problem now, if someone were going to use it, it would have been better when no one had heard of it. Now that it is out, its a different story.