Custom Nutrition Warehouse

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I saw the hair care post and looked into CNW's hair products. I just had a few questions about their products.

1) Is the Spiro in a cream/lotion base or a liquid?

2) Why offer Minox and Azelaic Acid seperately? Why not combine them like with Doctor Lee's Xandrox formulation (best available)? I dont want to have to apply both. Spiro + Minox is already a pain... just a suggestion. I would try to sell the exact Xandrox clone formula if it were me.

3) How is the Quality compared to Dr. Lee's products? Obviously CNW's prices blow Dr. Lee (Regrowth) out of the water, badly. But you know exactly what you are getting with him and he has a very good reputation in this area. There are other things in his formulations besides just the most well known active ingredient.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an example of their pricing.

5% Xandrox = $33.95
Quantity and Ingredients:
65 mL. 5% minoxidil (50 mg minoxidil / mL) plus 5% azelaic acid (50 mg azelaic acid
/ mL) in a liquid base of 50% alcohol, 30% propylene glycol, 20% water

CNW sells 60ml of Minox & 60ml AAcid for $15. Still. I'd rather have an Xandrox clone and pay a bit more. Also more details on the exact formulation you are selling.

5% Spironolactone Lotion
Quantity and Ingredients:
2 oz / 60 grams. 5% spironolactone (50mg spironolactone / gm) in a lotion base
of water, aloe vera gel, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, alkyl octanoate, mineral oil,
dimethicone, tocopherol acetate, magnesium aluminum silicate, sorbitol, disodium
EDTA, methylparaben, dimethlydimethyl hydantoin.

CNW sells 60ml 5% Spiro for $20. I assume since its a 60ml that it is indeed spiro dissolved in a liquid base.

There is a really good market to be had here. I would improve your formulations and list the exact ingredients and amounts. There are very few places to get quality topicals. You guys have a chance to get a ton of business. Dr. Lee's products are extremely well known. You could sell for slightly more and still be way cheaper than Dr. Lee. Anyone who knows or has researched can tell the difference between good products and bad. Most are willing to pay a little more to try and keep their hair.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you should try posting this in custom's forum, you might get a better response