Anyone ever use ASR suppliments?

THA GONZ

Awards
Anyone ever use any suppliments from www.ASRsports.com ?
I don't even know how they got my email but they email me all the time just wondering if their products are legit.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use any suppliments from www.ASRsports.com ?
I don't even know how they got my email but they email me all the time just wondering if their products are legit.
The website design is poor and if they had to use spam to promote themselves I would look othersides just for that.

BTW, the formulations seems pretty good (in particular the PCT product).

I wonder which oral PH/AAS their DHB would benefit. I can think only at Primobolan tabs. The other stuff has already high bioavailability (in most cases since its methylated).

I would like more opinion on this stuff. It could be just the active compound in grape or pompelm juice ;)

THA GONZ

Awards
The website design is poor and if they had to use spam to promote themselves I would look othersides just for that.

BTW, the formulations seems pretty good (in particular the PCT product).

I wonder which oral PH/AAS their DHB would benefit. I can think only at Primobolan tabs. The other stuff has already high bioavailability (in most cases since its methylated).

I would like more opinion on this stuff. It could be just the active compound in grape or pompelm juice ;)
Thats really why I was questioning it but I was interested in maybe grabbing a few bottles of their MOHN.

The DHB from what I here is basicly just the active compound in the juices you mentioned, and from some of the articles and threads I have read on it, their are very mixed reviews and different opinions on wether or not it is even healthy. IDS had a product out similar to this last year . I read one thread that people were saying that if you took it with a methylated product it increased toxicity.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Their PCT STACK product is the same thing as SCI-FITs TZ3 STACK.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at their website. I tried to contact them and sent a few emails. I got no response. Also on the site there is no phone number. They have a printable order form which has a phone number on it but it is out of service. I would not order from them. You may end up losing your money and there is no way to contact them. Sounds a little shady to me...