pituitary issues after a cycle?

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I just recently cut my SD cycle short and decided to wait a while. Anyways, I got blood tests done and the doctor says that my pituitary gland isn't working correctly, and that my testes aren't producing FSH and aren't funtioning at all. He thinks pituitary failure is a concern, because my thyroid is also running low.. any thoughts?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Did you do PCT? What was your dosage of SD? How long had you been off before the test?

MacMan

Awards
I doubt the SD caused this, but cutting the cycle short was the right thing to do. Judging from some of your other posts, you have done other cycles, apparently close together.

Your current problems may be related to the cycles, especially the FSH, but I doubt the thyroid issues are related. Could be, its just hard to tell. I would think your Doctor could diagnosis or at least propose a cause. Many people have thyroid issues/problems who have never used prohormones or steroids.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crimson, you said from your previous posts that you:-
1. Were hypogonodal and are taking test replacement injections
2. Ended m1,4ad/1-test cycle 1/21
3. An emotional wreck on 1/22 (post cycle blues)
4. Started superdrol cycle 1/27

And now, you don't think your pituitary issues are due to the steroids you have been taking?!?!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crimson, I'm guessing you have not done your research and have no idea what the pituitary gland and steroids/prohormones have to do with each other do you..

blank!

Banned
Awards
Crimson, you said from your previous posts that you:-
1. Were hypogonodal and are taking test replacement injections
2. Ended m1,4ad/1-test cycle 1/21
3. An emotional wreck on 1/22 (post cycle blues)
4. Started superdrol cycle 1/27

And now, you don't think your pituitary issues are due to the steroids you have been taking?!?!
BUSTED!:whip:

crimson you had better not post anything any time soon or you'll get flamed hard for this. consider yourself lucky that i am trying to be nice to everybody here - normally i would flame you so hard you'd need a nomex hood and breathing apparatus.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
endocrine system is messed up huh?...u forgot PCT in between cycles according to MarcusG. Your still in suppresion. Try starting PCT now.