Not a lot of money, Cheap m1t cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technics

Technics

Awards
I don't have enough money right now for a cycle and for much pct. I got a bottle of legal gears m1t.... I have done about 3 m1t cycles and my first cycle was 1-ad and some winstrol
i am 5'8 160lb
have been training for almost 3 years
I'm thinking 10mg for 4 weeks with milkthistle on hand

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by not enough money for "for much pct"? Age issues aside, you need MUCH PCT. M1t is a harsh, cheap compound. PCT, liver supps, bp supps, cholesterol supps, etc. will always cost way more than the actual m1t cycle. PCT is not a place to skimp especially when dealing with m1t imho.

dd

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Age aside..

You've done at last 4 cycles now... 3 of which were m1t.. You've trained for 3 years, your 5'8", and you weigh 160 pounds?

Whatever money you do have... I'd spend it on food.. cause there is something wrong there.. No offence... but diet truly is king.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Technics

That is the harshest "legal" compound that has been available in quite some time. Save the M1t, read so much more, eat more, go ahead and take your test boosters like ZMA and trib right now and hope you haven't done yourself any perminat damage. Do you have nolva, can you tell me what it is?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
:nono: :nono:

Go back to BB.com bro and your other handle. Maybe you would be able to run a cheap cycle if you weren't dosing it at 40-50mg a day to be hardcore.
When I told you to eat - you told me **** off - these guys are going to tell you the same thing. You don't seem to get it - and at 19 - you've already done permanent damage to your body.

we don't tell people on here - to save money if you can - and not run PCT.

Now you may think i'm "being an asshole" or "being mean" but there is wisdom here - although you may not want to hear it.

no regrets

Awards
I agree with the others dude, pct is NOT the place to start skimping money on.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Age aside..

You've done at last 4 cycles now... 3 of which were m1t.. You've trained for 3 years, your 5'8", and you weigh 160 pounds?

Whatever money you do have... I'd spend it on food.. cause there is something wrong there.. No offence... but diet truly is king.
:goodpost: I remember when I was 19 and thought, food doesn't get you big... Wasting money on PH's and other stuff will get me big. Those bodybuilder guys certainly dont eat, must be the drugs.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Man this guy cracks me up... if you get bored and really wanna read some funny things then look at his previous topics he has started. ENSURE #1 WEIGHT GAINER EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.