AAS and PH

lwb357

Awards
I'm posting this in the steroid section assuming that most people who post here have some experience with AAS.

I'm interested in hereing from anyone who has used both AAS and PH (INDEPENDANTLY) and have gotten results that are equal to or surpass what they got with just AAS.

I recently recieved this ad in my Email.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">1-testosterone 50mg/ml..................<SPAN style="COLOR: red">$40.00 per 10ml</SPAN></SPAN>

I admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I figured  a standard dose of 200mg/ml of testosterone can be purched for $6-10 per amp. Using $8 as an average and comparing that to 200mg of PH at $16 for the same amount, it doesn't look advantageous already. Now, it's going to take at least 400mg per week of test to see any muscle gains. Already, we are looking at $16 per week vs. $32 per week for the same amount of PH. I tried the 1st generation PH with no succes whatsoever.

So, maybe someone with more experience with newer PH can explain the benefits, because I admit with the experience I've already had, I'm reluctant to give PH a second chance.

I just found this at BigCats site:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

<B>Side Effects as Result of Prohormone Use</B> <B>I</B> will be using the term steroid hormone here, which is not to say that prohormones are steroids. It is simply the scientific term for any hormonal substance manufactured in the body from cholesterol (this includes testosterone and estrogen, but also Vitamin D and others). Prohormones should not be likened to illegal ergogenic aids for several reasons. The first is that they need to convert to a target hormone, which is responsible for most of the anabolic effects. Because this requires naturally occurring enzymes the amount that is converted is limited, and therefore so are the results from taking it. With steroids, the effects are dose-dependent = the more you take, the more you gain. Secondly any such reference is misleading because nothing that is legal comes even close to steroids and the gains they illicit. I'm furious at companies that market prohormones by giving them names that sound like steroids. Names like Maxteron, Decavar and a whole host of others set a bad example for our youth, because it acquaints them to steroids and the use thereof. This kind of reckless behavior will, in my humble opinion, also be the reason prohormones might ultimately banned by the FDA, a feat that is threateningly close of late. Read the following paragraphs to understand the side-effects and skip ahead to the FAQ if you are looking for ways to minimize side-effects.

Starting with the word secondly, 10th line down. He doesn't seem to think they are effective.  

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, you would never want to inject 1-testosterone. It is not the same compound as testosterone and its a heavy skin irritant.

Most people here are going to recommend a transdermal method of taking 1-testosterone.

Secondly, 1-testosterone is not a "prohormone" as it does not have any conversion, it is already the target hormone and attatches freely to the androgen receptor without any conversion via an enzyme. Most people take it with the prohormone 4diol, which converts to testosterone. This would be similar to a Primobolan and Testosterone steroid stack.

Finally, no one is going to claim they got better results with a prohormone than a steroid. Clearly, they are superior. But you will get decent, maintanable gains with prohormones. The advantage being they are legal and readily available. Some people will combine the two for commonly available steroids such as Finaplix or whatnot.

Anyways, thats what I have to say. You can read the testimonals of others and make your own mind. I hope I answered your question.