Get paid to be on test from ucla university, and help the human race

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Hey,'

Today at tha uiniversity that i am doing my mba/phd there were posts about this:

A chance to get paid and help the human race. UCLA with other university is conducting an experement on the effect of testosterone on muscle mass and functions. We are looking now for healthy men aged from 21 to 50 years to participate in the study. If you would like to participate in the study to help us in our research for human improvement please contact us and get paid now:

research study:

(323) 357-3627
(323) 357-3697

I just thought that many guys would be intrested in participating and getting paid. :cheers:

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Ok people called and confirmed :

there will be 2 controlled groups:

1- that works out
2- does not work out

the pay will be 575 usd, not bad!

The down side is that the dosage is 100-200 mg/week which is low for 12 weeks.

rckpytn

Awards
hahahaha, one of you guys should participate, but secretly take over 1g of test a week, that will throw them off

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have to follow there specific routine and eating plan or can you do your own?. Also do you have to go to the university?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By controlled, do you mean they are gonna put me in a cage with exercise equipment. A dog food bowl with my name on it, and they let me out for bathroom breaks?. Seriously though, how exactly does this work?. I did call and left a message.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I called. I knew your university was in California. I thought maybe anyone in the country could participate. I thought they could figure something out. Too bad, I never participated in anything like this. Anyone know how I could figure out about anything like this I could participate in?. I live in a hick state.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn how could I have missed this post!! I'm calling
right now if it's not to late!

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
did you participate in the study ?
No, unfortunately there were a couple of weeks I would not have been able to make it. She took my name down for future tests, so we'll see just yet if I can get some free blood tests and Test shots in the future!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I work in research, there is a screening out process for most studies, don't be upset if your found ineligible.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
this is kind of off topic but does anyone know how much test an average 20-30 year old male naturally produces a week?