Combatting anxiety on phs

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I've ran a cycle of m4ohn before, but in week 4 at 24mg I had anxiety problems and ended the cycle early. I have enough m4ohn for another cycle and would like to run a cutter. Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding anxiety again? Are there supps that would help?

tommyboy

Awards
by anxiety do you mean stress and depression?

I've ran a cycle of m4ohn before, but in week 4 at 24mg I had anxiety problems and ended the cycle early. I have enough m4ohn for another cycle and would like to run a cutter. Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding anxiety again? Are there supps that would help?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, it's different. I've never had it other than on cycle. The symptoms I've had are a feeling of tightening in the upper chest/throat (which was definitely the worst), jittery feeling like on ephedrine, things visually getting too bright all of a sudden, insomnia, and others.

I'm a grad student and have to teach college classes. It's not fun to have these anxiety "attacks" or anxious feelings in front of an audience of people. I mean I'm sure no one noticed, but it's more than a little uncomfortable.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Avoid stimulants (caffeine, etc.), it may be a sign your Blood Pressure is elevated - CoEnzyme10 or Hawthron may help. You could try some 'relaxing' teas (without caffeine of course).
I know the feeling - I have it right now.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Avoid stimulants (caffeine, etc.), it may be a sign your Blood Pressure is elevated - CoEnzyme10 or Hawthron may help. You could try some 'relaxing' teas (without caffeine of course).
I know the feeling - I have it right now.
Yeah caffeine made it worse. I was on Hawthorne last time, but it didn't help. Maybe I'll try the Co10 or Phenibut and St. John's as was described in a different thread.
Good luck with yours.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Theanine, Thiamine (although I have yet to try it) and Phenebuit. Phenebuit is a great anti-anxiety supplement, just don't exceed 600 mg/day and try to cycle, as it can be addictive.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are actually diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorders, then I suggest staying away from any ph/ps AAS use period. I have recently been diagnosed with this problem, and I am now dealing with heart issues. I have tried to in the past use anything you can think of to sway the effects of anxiety while on ph's, but it's just not possible. Until the problem is fixed be it through drugs, or bio-feedback therapy then it is not going to subside.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
When I'm on test I get those feelings a lot. It's like I'm just over anxious about things. And then from that stems naseau, loss of appetite, etc. I've also found that reducing any and all thermos, stimulants, etc helps a lot like deoudes said. And I've also noticed for some reason that if I let my body hold more water while on from either aromitization, bloat, etc, the feelings lessen to a considerab;e extent. But when I have to start hitting up the nolva again for gyno symptoms or what have you, they get bad again as I lose more water again.

Thats' one thing that I actually look forward to when coming off....not being so over anxious.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Theanine, Thiamine (although I have yet to try it) and Phenebuit. Phenebuit is a great anti-anxiety supplement, just don't exceed 600 mg/day and try to cycle, as it can be addictive.
Do you need to take the Phenibut every day or can you just take it when there are problems?

ry, no I haven't been diagnosed. Sorry to hear about your condition. After I stopped PCT with nolva after my m4ohn cycle, I read up on anxiety. It seemed like for me it was all in my head and once I realized that, it went away. So I don't think that it's a disorder for me at this point. But I'm worried it may come back when I'm on.

Lifted, that's an interesting insight. I thought nolva definitely made it worse for me.

Thanks guys.