Bloodwork on 1-Testosterone?

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
Has anyone ever gotten their testosterone levels checked while taking only 1-Test? Does anyone have any idea as to what the results would be? :think:

MacMan

Awards
I ran a 4 week cycle of 1-TU where I tapered up to 200 mgs per day. I did not stack it with 4AD but ran two weeks of MOHN at 12 to 16 mgs per day, prior to starting the 1-TU.

In my second week of PCT using Clomid and 6 OXO I had a simple blood check. Total cholesterol was 174 but my HDL was only 16. I would expect low HDL levels using 1-Test.

I experienced moderate lethargy and moderate loss of libido, without stacking it with 4AD. These side were tolerable, but I would not do it again without the 4AD.

On the positive side, I gained 12 lbs without increasing bodyfat and maintained 8 lbs of those gains six week after the cycle. Strength increases were very noticeable as well as increased recovery time. I think gains would have been better if the cycle was 6 weeks instead of 4.

MacMan

Awards
I apolgize for not reading your question more carefully. I did not have my testosterone levels checked when I had my blood checked.

blank!

Banned
Awards
Has anyone ever gotten their testosterone levels checked while taking only 1-Test? Does anyone have any idea as to what the results would be? :think:
they would be...."reduced" - no question. as to precisely how much...i'd say between 5% and 95% of your natty production :run: test levels already vary a lot without exogenous hormones. you could get it tested twice in a week and have completely different readings. why do you ask, anyways?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Test levels will be next to nothing after about a week or so if not using 4AD or test.