What is typical M4ohn dosage?

1. Registered User

What is typical M4ohn dosage?

What does a typical M4ohn daily dosage look like? For a cutting cycle, and what would it look like for a buffer for cyps to wear off? Also do I need to taper it up and down ?

2. Member

I was @ 48mg, but dropped down to 32mg/day with teh addition of 10 mg of SD. Upping to 20 mg SD next week.

Used 48mg on a M4OHN only cycle before and it worked well. Helping my joints I believe as well.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I've had success cutting with 12mgs or less (I'm 200-215 lbs. at any given time), but if you are looking for any size or an androgenic effect, you would be better off with 24-36 mg. I personally have not dosed that high, but that is what's said in much of the feedback. IMO, MOHN is good for stacking with other PH/AAS (probably more androgenic ones like 4-AD/Test).

I normally don't taper (or only for a few days at beginning & end), but probably should. I think all exogenous should be tapered in both the beginning and end.
    •   

4. Registered User

I normally don't taper (or only for a few days at beginning & end), but probably should. I think all exogenous should be tapered in both the beginning and end.[/QUOTE]
    not necesary at the end since your natural test production is already low at the end of a cycle, so any amount of exogenous hormone will keep it supressed
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaMakeIt
    not necesary at the end since your natural test production is already low at the end of a cycle, so any amount of exogenous hormone will keep it supressed
    I theorized the same thing, but what I have read from some steriod "gurus" say that the reduction in overall levels of the hormone (when tapering) will help start the natural production, again. I guess bloodwork is really the only way to tell, but that's something else I don't do as often as I should
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jwp888
    I was @ 48mg, but dropped down to 32mg/day with teh addition of 10 mg of SD. Upping to 20 mg SD next week.

Used 48mg on a M4OHN only cycle before and it worked well. Helping my joints I believe as well.
    Damn 48mg?. Why the hell so much?. How long did you stay on at that dose?. Were there any side effects at that dose?. I just don't see a need to go that high. I don't think you would get any extra gains off the extra dosage...
  7. Registered User

From the feedback (still kindof sparse), starting off at 12-16mg is probably ok depending on your experience. m4ohn is not a big bulker so using its not very useful on its own for a bulk cycle. Maybe as a lean bulk it'll be fine.

High dosages (>30mg?) might be more trouble than the gains you'll get since its very androgenic according to one vida study. Hairloss was noted after 20-24mg.
  8. Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Damn 48mg?. Why the hell so much?. How long did you stay on at that dose?. Were there any side effects at that dose?. I just don't see a need to go that high. I don't think you would get any extra gains off the extra dosage...
    I noticed nothing @48mg in terms of sides. Well, actually, somewhat higher irritablity. Was on that level for about 3 weeks. Did get me a lil leaner, helped joints, focus, etc. However, the effects were mild, but expected.

right now I am @32mg/day + 10mg SD/day which I am bumping up tonight to 20mg.
  9. Registered User

I'm currently at 32, plus 16 of mdien. And frankly, I'm not really noticing a hell of a lot after 3 weeks except a better recovery time.
  10. Registered User

What dosage should I run it at for a buffer between cyps so I dont lose any gains during that time....

Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa
    I'm currently at 32, plus 16 of mdien. And frankly, I'm not really noticing a hell of a lot after 3 weeks except a better recovery time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. What is the dosage for PCT by AE
    By Benderzzz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 05:18 AM
  4. What is the Difference b/w M4OHN and MOHN?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:28 PM
  5. What IS the proper dosage for 6-oxo/Nolva?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 05:22 PM