Options for SD/4ad/MDHT

1. Registered User

Options for SD/4ad/MDHT

Okay I just viewed all the posts pertaining to these and am familiar with all of them. I am 180lbs about 19 % bf. I don't workout for size. I am a martial artists and am just working out for strength. I did a M5AA only cycle a few months ago and really liked it. Towards the end I started having bad should pains though. I have just completed my pct with transdermal 6oxo / 7keto, which by the way I found made me feel great and if I did lose any gains, it wasn't much and was do to me taking a week break after my last workout/m5aa day. Well now I have a gram of SD, 50 grams of 4AD, 180 count of methyl rage, and maybe around 2.5 grams of m5aa. I would like to do and 8 - 12 weeker. I want to stay on the low side of dosages and am wanting to do the 4ad transdermal. I had a thought if it was possible to convert a little bit of the 4ad to a cyclodextrin to make a preworkout nasal formula to go along with my preworkout MDHT. I also want to incorporate HCG and an AI during cycle. I know some of you might say it is not necessary and a waste and I understand this, but still want to do it. And hopefully DS new pct formula will be available to experiment with that. For the AI I was thinking of Formastene, so I can try and get the benefits of 4oht it converts too. I appreciate any critiques or criticisms. Thanks

Sponky

2. Registered User

Using 4AD and SuperDrol, you are definitely going to put on size. I really don't see much of a way around it. You could try drastically reducing carbs and possibly not increase size that much. But 4AD and SuperDrol together will put on some bulk.

MOHN, if you have it, would be a far better choice for strength increases and especially the shoulder pain, without putting on size.

I am currently on my 10th day of a Superdrol, 4AD cycle. I went the first 8 days with 20 mgs of SD and 200 mgs of 4AD (transdermal) and 300 mgs of 4AD oral. On the 9th day I went to 30 mgs of SD.

This morning, I am up 10 lbs. If I eat alot of carbs, especially simple carbs, I could easily put on a pound a day on this cycle. I am 6'1", currently weigh 205 lbs, and my bodyfat has decreased 2% while my weight increased 10 lbs. I doubt that the pound a day could be sustained throughout the whole cycle, but I believe it could be at least during the second week.
  3. Registered User

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind putting on some mass. I just didn't want to be big and bulky. I am 5' 7" and wouldnt mind getting too 200 lbs. I will up my cardio and try to get body fat lower. From what I read is that cardio will kill your gains, which prob wouldnt be bad in my case. I also take TKD 3 times a week. It's kind of cold to run and have been having problems with my knee so Ill be riding a bike. Also I didnt mention this. I only workout with dumbbells with compound movements and I also use a kettlebell. I also do strenuous bodyweight exercises. I try to stay with working my core.
    •   

4. Registered User

With what I have could someone give me a good dosing schedule.\

thanks

sponky
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sponky
    Thanks for the reply. I don't mind putting on some mass. I just didn't want to be big and bulky. I am 5' 7" and wouldnt mind getting too 200 lbs. I will up my cardio and try to get body fat lower. From what I read is that cardio will kill your gains, which prob wouldnt be bad in my case. I also take TKD 3 times a week. It's kind of cold to run and have been having problems with my knee so Ill be riding a bike. Also I didnt mention this. I only workout with dumbbells with compound movements and I also use a kettlebell. I also do strenuous bodyweight exercises. I try to stay with working my core.
    i cant help you with dosing schedule - i am still waiting to see how everyone's PCT works out and who keeps the gains they get, before i integrate SD into my cycling.

i can tell you that at 19% you should really cut down before you start with any anabolics. and the likelihood that your diet is in order is slim (no pun intended) to none, adding to the recommendation to wait.

also - what the hell? you wouldnt mind getting to 200lbs but you dont lift weights for size? you probably should set some clear goals for yourself, or at least a logical direction to move towards. and working out with only dumbbells can seriously limit one very necessary part of any training regimen - variation. but i have seen people have success with only bells- it just isnt that common.

i dont see the point of an AI when you are running SD AND MDHT - 2 anti-estrogenic and very dry compounds. especially if your 4-ad dose isnt through the roof.
  6. Registered User

thanks for the advice blank! Per your recomendations I will try and get bf down. As in my diet, I won't do any changing. I eat very clean and I stick to non-processed whole foods. Im getting the proper amounts of protein, but could use to take in more carbs. I do understand about the limit to my workout with only dummbbells and kettlebells. The main problem with daily routine is sleep....i get from 4 - 6 hours of sleep a night. There is no changing that as how my daily life goes.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sponky
    thanks for the advice blank! Per your recomendations I will try and get bf down. As in my diet, I won't do any changing. I eat very clean and I stick to non-processed whole foods. Im getting the proper amounts of protein, but could use to take in more carbs. I do understand about the limit to my workout with only dummbbells and kettlebells. The main problem with daily routine is sleep....i get from 4 - 6 hours of sleep a night. There is no changing that as how my daily life goes.
    GABA is good for that. makes me get the soundest, most restful sleep even if i only catch 6 hours (which i try not to do that often) plus there is some speculation that it increases GH release.

i gave it a little more thought - my best recommendation is to do a slow cutter that perhaps incorporates anabolics to retain muscle mass. focus on cardio and keeping protein and good fats high and you'll shed fat like crazy.
  8. Registered User

Thanks. At first I didn't want to classify my workout as either a cutter or bulker. On one of your earlier posts you mention about setting clear goals. Well I have set some goals and they were nothing like a 6 month or 12 month cycle of the sorts. I completely did a 180 in the past 2 years that my working out and training is a going to be part of my life and families life now. I just work out at least 3 times a week and I change how I workout every few months. I am always looking for a new routine to incorporate into future workouts. I recovered from a bad accident 7 years ago and have had a hard time since to get back into shape and overcome the pain. That is why I choose to use anabolics. I find it will help with my recover and allows me to step up my pace for some weeks. Before the accident I trained for 10 years in TKD and played sports through school, so I was in great shape. Well enough rambling

Thanks for the ideas
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement timing for SD/4AD
    By vision in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:33 AM
  3. Opinions on my stack options (M1T, 1Test, 4AD)
    By shaddow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 06:12 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:00 PM
  5. My best ph option for this spring?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 05:55 PM