CYCLE NUTRITION ADVICE...

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

CYCLE NUTRITION ADVICE...

So far i'm on day 6 of m1t 10mgs and 4ad 300 mgs (trans) I also preloaded 10 days of 4ad 600mgs oral...so far I was 164 now i'm 169 (counting preload 4ad time) so it's mostly water (I'm 5'9" / lean physique)...I'm looking to get to at least 180 if not 185lbs keeping my bf low, right now I'm at about 8-9% and I'd like to get through PCT and not drop below 175lbs. Right now my diet is very clean about 2,500 - 2,800 calories and 215 - 240 protein. My question is - Am I getting enough calories? With what i'm eating now I get pretty full so I cant really eat much more, that is of the foods i'm eating now, I could get way more calories from higher fat foods (ex. fast food) but I want to stay relatively cut...So do you guys think I can obtain my goal of 180-185lbs at no more than 10% bf...I plan on doing my m1t/4ad cycle for an additional 10-14 days then I plan on doing 15 or so days of m5aa (40-50 mgs) then pct...Any advice will be helpfull, thanks...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

Try adding flax seed oil to your protein shakes. Should add an extra 500 cals/day. Or try adding milk to your shakes.

TO answer your question, I don't think you are getting enough cals, especially at that body fat %.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    So far i'm on day 6 of m1t 10mgs and 4ad 300 mgs (trans) I also preloaded 10 days of 4ad 600mgs oral...so far I was 164 now i'm 169 (counting preload 4ad time) so it's mostly water (I'm 5'9" / lean physique)...I'm looking to get to at least 180 if not 185lbs keeping my bf low, right now I'm at about 8-9% and I'd like to get through PCT and not drop below 175lbs. Right now my diet is very clean about 2,500 - 2,800 calories and 215 - 240 protein. My question is - Am I getting enough calories? With what i'm eating now I get pretty full so I cant really eat much more, that is of the foods i'm eating now, I could get way more calories from higher fat foods (ex. fast food) but I want to stay relatively cut...So do you guys think I can obtain my goal of 180-185lbs at no more than 10% bf...I plan on doing my m1t/4ad cycle for an additional 10-14 days then I plan on doing 15 or so days of m5aa (40-50 mgs) then pct...Any advice will be helpfull, thanks...
    that's a horrible cycle plan. dropping M1T completely and taking just M5 for 2 weeks?? M1T shutdown is horrible. you need a strong anti-e immediately after stopping it. the anti-estrogen properties of M5 are not enough, especially considering how short the half-life is.

i also think 21lbs on 3-4 weeks of M1T is a little bit optimistic. even if you did make that, you wouldnt keep it. i personally wouldnt even WANT that kind of weight that fast.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

I agree with adding the flaxseed oil to your shakes, or try eating a couple cups of almonds a day.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    that's a horrible cycle plan. dropping M1T completely and taking just M5 for 2 weeks?? M1T shutdown is horrible. you need a strong anti-e immediately after stopping it. the anti-estrogen properties of M5 are not enough, especially considering how short the half-life is.

i also think 21lbs on 3-4 weeks of M1T is a little bit optimistic. even if you did make that, you wouldnt keep it. i personally wouldnt even WANT that kind of weight that fast.
    That's your opinion blank...M5AA is commenly used as an M1t follow up, I did much research before deciding on this...and I dont think a TOTAL of 20'ish lbs is too optimistic on this cycle...like I mentioned I dont plan on keeping it all, I'll be happy at 175 (11lbs total gain after PCT)...

And yes I am taking a flaxseed oil gel pill, only one a day tho, is that enought? Thanks for the advice
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

Flaxseed oil gel caps don't contain much cals. Take the liquid. I'd take a serving with every protein shake..unless you take more than 3 shakes a day. You don't want to overdo it with the flax seed oil, but IMO 3 servings should suit you fine.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    That's your opinion blank...M5AA is commenly used as an M1t follow up, I did much research before deciding on this...and I dont think a TOTAL of 20'ish lbs is too optimistic on this cycle...like I mentioned I dont plan on keeping it all, I'll be happy at 175 (11lbs total gain after PCT)...

And yes I am taking a flaxseed oil gel pill, only one a day tho, is that enought? Thanks for the advice
    BY WHOM???

anybody with any sense interprets the test shutdown numbers on M1T to mean: DO PCT IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD. kids get gyno after M1T, and fat accumulates quickly when you run estrogen-rich. will this happen to you? maybe not, but for me - "maybe" isnt good enough. i want to be damn sure i'm safe.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wolfe, I think you are expecting a little much from your cycle. Especially at your present kcal intake. I weigh about the same as you and I can't grow keepable gains on less than 3000 cals. I gotta bump up to 3500.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

maybe I am...we'll see...

Blank - I agree somewhat but I think your views are exagerrated...I find it very hard to belive that people have gained fat when using M5AA as an M1T follow up, if anything I would think they would of lost fat, hence M5AA being used primarily as a cutter...Also I have never had any signs of gyno so i'm not too concerned with this, but if I do feel any gyno comming on I will immediately start Nolva...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle, any advice?
    By max0d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 04:11 PM
  2. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:28 AM
  3. First T-1 Pro Cycle ...need advice!
    By joshddutton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13