CYCLE NUTRITION ADVICE...

  1. Banned
    Wolfe008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    CYCLE NUTRITION ADVICE...


    So far i'm on day 6 of m1t 10mgs and 4ad 300 mgs (trans) I also preloaded 10 days of 4ad 600mgs oral...so far I was 164 now i'm 169 (counting preload 4ad time) so it's mostly water (I'm 5'9" / lean physique)...I'm looking to get to at least 180 if not 185lbs keeping my bf low, right now I'm at about 8-9% and I'd like to get through PCT and not drop below 175lbs. Right now my diet is very clean about 2,500 - 2,800 calories and 215 - 240 protein. My question is - Am I getting enough calories? With what i'm eating now I get pretty full so I cant really eat much more, that is of the foods i'm eating now, I could get way more calories from higher fat foods (ex. fast food) but I want to stay relatively cut...So do you guys think I can obtain my goal of 180-185lbs at no more than 10% bf...I plan on doing my m1t/4ad cycle for an additional 10-14 days then I plan on doing 15 or so days of m5aa (40-50 mgs) then pct...Any advice will be helpfull, thanks...

  2. Registered User
    mauibuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    326

    Try adding flax seed oil to your protein shakes. Should add an extra 500 cals/day. Or try adding milk to your shakes.

    TO answer your question, I don't think you are getting enough cals, especially at that body fat %.
  3. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    So far i'm on day 6 of m1t 10mgs and 4ad 300 mgs (trans) I also preloaded 10 days of 4ad 600mgs oral...so far I was 164 now i'm 169 (counting preload 4ad time) so it's mostly water (I'm 5'9" / lean physique)...I'm looking to get to at least 180 if not 185lbs keeping my bf low, right now I'm at about 8-9% and I'd like to get through PCT and not drop below 175lbs. Right now my diet is very clean about 2,500 - 2,800 calories and 215 - 240 protein. My question is - Am I getting enough calories? With what i'm eating now I get pretty full so I cant really eat much more, that is of the foods i'm eating now, I could get way more calories from higher fat foods (ex. fast food) but I want to stay relatively cut...So do you guys think I can obtain my goal of 180-185lbs at no more than 10% bf...I plan on doing my m1t/4ad cycle for an additional 10-14 days then I plan on doing 15 or so days of m5aa (40-50 mgs) then pct...Any advice will be helpfull, thanks...
    that's a horrible cycle plan. dropping M1T completely and taking just M5 for 2 weeks?? M1T shutdown is horrible. you need a strong anti-e immediately after stopping it. the anti-estrogen properties of M5 are not enough, especially considering how short the half-life is.

    i also think 21lbs on 3-4 weeks of M1T is a little bit optimistic. even if you did make that, you wouldnt keep it. i personally wouldnt even WANT that kind of weight that fast.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    no regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    130

    I agree with adding the flaxseed oil to your shakes, or try eating a couple cups of almonds a day.
  5. Banned
    Wolfe008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    that's a horrible cycle plan. dropping M1T completely and taking just M5 for 2 weeks?? M1T shutdown is horrible. you need a strong anti-e immediately after stopping it. the anti-estrogen properties of M5 are not enough, especially considering how short the half-life is.

    i also think 21lbs on 3-4 weeks of M1T is a little bit optimistic. even if you did make that, you wouldnt keep it. i personally wouldnt even WANT that kind of weight that fast.
    That's your opinion blank...M5AA is commenly used as an M1t follow up, I did much research before deciding on this...and I dont think a TOTAL of 20'ish lbs is too optimistic on this cycle...like I mentioned I dont plan on keeping it all, I'll be happy at 175 (11lbs total gain after PCT)...

    And yes I am taking a flaxseed oil gel pill, only one a day tho, is that enought? Thanks for the advice
  6. Registered User
    mauibuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    326

    Flaxseed oil gel caps don't contain much cals. Take the liquid. I'd take a serving with every protein shake..unless you take more than 3 shakes a day. You don't want to overdo it with the flax seed oil, but IMO 3 servings should suit you fine.
  7. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    That's your opinion blank...M5AA is commenly used as an M1t follow up, I did much research before deciding on this...and I dont think a TOTAL of 20'ish lbs is too optimistic on this cycle...like I mentioned I dont plan on keeping it all, I'll be happy at 175 (11lbs total gain after PCT)...

    And yes I am taking a flaxseed oil gel pill, only one a day tho, is that enought? Thanks for the advice
    BY WHOM???

    anybody with any sense interprets the test shutdown numbers on M1T to mean: DO PCT IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD. kids get gyno after M1T, and fat accumulates quickly when you run estrogen-rich. will this happen to you? maybe not, but for me - "maybe" isnt good enough. i want to be damn sure i'm safe.
  8. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Wolfe, I think you are expecting a little much from your cycle. Especially at your present kcal intake. I weigh about the same as you and I can't grow keepable gains on less than 3000 cals. I gotta bump up to 3500.
  9. Banned
    Wolfe008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    maybe I am...we'll see...

    Blank - I agree somewhat but I think your views are exagerrated...I find it very hard to belive that people have gained fat when using M5AA as an M1T follow up, if anything I would think they would of lost fat, hence M5AA being used primarily as a cutter...Also I have never had any signs of gyno so i'm not too concerned with this, but if I do feel any gyno comming on I will immediately start Nolva...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle, any advice?
    By max0d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:11 PM
  2. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:28 AM
  3. First T-1 Pro Cycle ...need advice!
    By joshddutton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 11:42 PM
  4. first "real" cycle .. need advice
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 11:41 PM
  5. First cycle.....any advice?
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 07:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in