ALRI's new phermone...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

ALRI's new phermone...

Anybody know anything about this is the compound it contains?
    http://www.alrindustries.com/ergomax-lmg.htm

Pherobolix™: 10mg
    (Unique proprietary pheromone matrix for promoting extreme recovery)

I don't see it mention exactly what it is in the link.
    ???

2. Registered User
    Answers

doesnt even say whats in it how do you know its a pheromone?
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I concur with Bryan
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

It appears to be M4OHN or something similar to it. My paranoid mind tells me to stay away from ordering this at the moment, god forbid they are setting us up. I also wouldn't be surprised if companies start putting PH's into their products and sell them as something else.
  5. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Pherobolix™: 10mg
    (Unique proprietary pheromone matrix for promoting extreme recovery)
  6. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    It appears to be M4OHN or something similar to it. My paranoid mind tells me to stay away from ordering this at the moment, god forbid they are setting us up. I also wouldn't be surprised if companies start putting PH's into their products and sell them as something else.
    That's what I wasn't sure of. I am not going to order it because it seems kind of shady since they don't say what exactly is in it, but just curious as to if anyone could find info on it.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I believe in ALR supplements. However, I would like to see the ingredients before I comment.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I saw this a week ago, I'll email them to find out what it contains chemically.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Answers

How many people are going to purchase this without knowing what is in it? It doesnt seem like it is being marketed to a discerning group.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I am willing to try it because they make good products.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Answers

I considered purchasing from them some time ago, but prices were too high despite the fact that everyone elses were going down. I might but I dont like to gamble on a "mystery" product. Just my feelings on this. Otherwise go for it Gizzle, let us know what it is Im sure they will sell it out regardless.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I will, but I am about to start a 15 week cycle(my last),so it will be some time before I try it out. I will include it in my PCT protocol though.
  13. Banned
    Answers

I don't see Pherobolix all I see is ErgoMAX LMG is this the same product you guys are talking about?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Answers

Yes
  15. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I saw this a week ago, I'll email them to find out what it contains chemically.
    keep us posted. Maybe its a new PH that is not on the banlist (yet)...
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sh*t I hope they didnt find what I have been saving. Anyone find out what the chem is? I knew I should have released this (if its my stuff) instead of waiting till the summer.
  17. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I guess I wont be waiting any longer, alright fellas, Ill get going, Ive got a greattweak for it so it should be stronger but its going to take me a few weeks to get it capped. Talk about stealing my thunder, what a shock!

I dont see how he thinks it inhibits cortisol...but I guess that is marketing.
  18. Gold Member
    Answers

Get On It
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I e-mailed them and this is what they replied with:

Hello:

No, 4OHN is illegal and we discontinued sales before the ban...of course.

I understand. Hope I can be of some help.

2 of the real problems with introducing a new compound (never been sold anywhere) to the market is that no one knows what it is. As example no one had heard of M-1-T prior to its introduction and most who did have some research capabilities swore it never existed. Oddly enough what they missed was that it had been studies by Ciba and was a patented AAS in Europe with lots of research from the late 70's.

The second problem is that even when a company spends $40K on a patent, there will be endless copiers on the market within weeks of release. We had this problem when we were the R&D behind HM Gear (now closed as we will not work with them any longer). We had released Testosterone-OH, Nandrolone-OH, MOHN, and isomerized M-4-AD in 2002. Within 30 days we had over 30 brands claiming they had it first...yet Author L. Rea (our head cheese) had been using all of them with his professional athletes since 1996. Our pending patents did nothing for us in court. But a lot of people made a lot of money and notiriety on our work. We have learned to do things differently now.

Anyway, to answer your question, we have created Pherobolix™ (Unique proprietary pheromone matrix for promoting extreme recovery). The product has a little over a 10 hour half life per dose and acts through mediation of the same receptors as natural testosterone does. Interestingly enough, our experience over the years of working with this complex is that it tends to dramatically increase sexual interest. This is compounded by most noting an increase in sperm production durring the first 2-3 weeks of use. At 8 weeks there is some HPTA inhibition but certaily not on a level of most AAS.

Try 2 bottles, if you do not like it return the unused portion within 3 weeks with a copy of your original invoice and we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Only an idiot would want an unhappy customer. lol

As all but 15% of our current inventory was presold before release we have to assume someone likes it. I hope yu will as well.

Thanks!

Matt

(This is from an interview ALR did for Core mag, if you are interested)

ErgoMax LMG is very similar in action to a stack of M-1-T and MOHN, though there is no lethargy or the CNS burn-out or excessive liver issues to contend with. I spent the last 5 years using it to replace Halo/Stanozolol in my clients protocols and can only say that I am very proud of the results. We own the patent on it and it would be very hard to copy as most would miss the reason it works so well (two of my 4th year biochem interns did when I challenged them to copy it). Try it. I did an interview in Core mag (www.readthecore.com) this month where I invite anyone to buy 2 bottles and try it. If they are not impressed with the results then simply return the unused portion with the original invoice and we will refund the purchase price. I am that sure of our products. If my name is on the label my best goes into the bottle. That simple.

ALR
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: matthew@alrindustries.com
    Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 5:32 PM
    Subject: Product Supportrt

Hello, I noticed you guys have a compound similar to M4OHN but you guys did not list what's in the product. Can you please let me know if this actual M4OHN or something else ? Thanks

They did not disclose what the compound is but said there is some shutdown
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds very interesting, wonder if it really is the same thing sledge is holding. Anyone gonna try it??
  21. Gold Member
    Answers

Autor L. Rea is one of the most knowledgeable persons in this subject matter on the planet. Look's extremely promising... Hopefully Sledge will kick it into high gear. Good for us!

22. Banned
    Answers

hmm those cats at ALRI need to check their marketing strategy. comparing a compound to not only M1T but a stack of M1T and MOHN??? considering that they call it a lean mass generator, that's about as piss-poor a comparison as i can imagine.

on the other hand - how is a non-hormonal compound anabolic? perhaps my definition is wrong, but doesnt it suggest that it facilitates the synthesis of nutrients invo muscle? are tiere other not-hormones that can do this?

hey, they're offering a money-back guarantee. someone with REALLY steady diet and training should try it out.

meanwhile i'll stick with var - it's cheaper than that which endeavors to imitate it
  23. Gold Member
    Answers

Go Sledge, go. It's rare (but nice) when you can find a company in which you have total faith regarding product quality and value.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I'll stick with DS- Established and disclosed purity of products at the best prices with Great customer service. Ergomax better than M1T + M4OHN, I thinks dubious marketing hyperbole is a flying.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

someone order a bottle and tell us whats the ingredients!!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hmmm.
  27. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    That's what I wasn't sure of. I am not going to order it because it seems kind of shady since they don't say what exactly is in it, but just curious as to if anyone could find info on it.
    Are you Derek/Beast from bb.com?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

That's what I was wondering. Except I would have said Derek/Beast from AL.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Bump for Sledge to provide some info. I'm extremely interested.
  30. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    That's what I was wondering. Except I would have said Derek/Beast from AL.
    Yeah, I guess I usually read his contest prep at bb.com. I really should check out Avants board. BTW, sesathin rocks.
  31. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Tis I, Beast from Avant and BB.com. I figured this since boards is "in the know" when it comes to these things, someone may have some info. And I was right

Something interesting from the site:
    "Better yet, it is natural! We eat it every time we eat a steak or a hamburger…though you would have to eat about a whole cow or elephant a day to get the amount in just one capsule!"

Interesting.
    If it is indeed the same thing Sledge is releasing, I will be happy when Sledge releases it as I trust him.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Derek, are contemplating joining the "dark side?"
  33. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Derek, are contemplating joining the "dark side?"
    Illegal stuff, no.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

So, if it is legal and anabolic steroid by definition...

Your gonna be a monster.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I believe Derek is androgen free.
  36. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    I believe Derek is androgen free.
    Correct, which is why this new compound interested me. Not knowing what it is though... Whether it is an actual androgen or steroid, we'll see.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I have a feeling it's a steroid.
  38. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Tis I, Beast from Avant and BB.com. I figured this since boards is "in the know" when it comes to these things, someone may have some info. And I was right

Something interesting from the site:
    "Better yet, it is natural! We eat it every time we eat a steak or a hamburger…though you would have to eat about a whole cow or elephant a day to get the amount in just one capsule!"

Interesting.
    If it is indeed the same thing Sledge is releasing, I will be happy when Sledge releases it as I trust him.
    Of course, cows nowadays are injected w/ all sorts of hormones, and 1,4Andro comes from cow ****, so this does not necessarily eliminate the possibility of it being hormonal.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

If its actions are mediated by the AR it IS related to AAS maybe not chemically but functionaly it is having the same effect. 'After 8 weeks there is some HPTA inhibition'.... uh doesn't this set off some bells. Nonandrogen agonist of the AR.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 12:08 AM