ALRI's new phermone...

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Gold Member

How was it different. I just did a 4 week SD and totally loved it. No sides whatsoever, all positive. How would you compare the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Its not SD. I have used both and for me the Ergomax was very different.

Mr.50

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I only ran the Ergomax for about two weeks. The SD I have done a few two weekers as part of larger cycles. The SD made me very tired and lacking in high intensity endurance. My main form of activity is boxing (with some weight lifting) and it really decreased my endurance for boxing (interval type endurance). Also SD lowered my sex drive which happens to me with everything except Test and DHT type AAS. The SD did give me great gains in strength and size but the fatigue and lack of endurance was too much for me. I have a ton of SD and I really don't know if I can use it anymore. The Ergomax on the other had boosted my sex drive considerably (which makes me believe that it is likley dmt) strength increases were good and same with size. Very oily skin. But overall the Ergomax just gave me a "good" feeling.

Mr.50
  3. Registered User
    •   

4. Board Supporter

made a donation already PM's still locked hmm. Sorry for the hijack guys, i agree with everyone else who said that ALRI doesnt give a **** about the community, its all about the green.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nas7
    made a donation already PM's still locked hmm. Sorry for the hijack guys, i agree with everyone else who said that ALRI doesnt give a **** about the community, its all about the green.
    Attacking ALR is nonsense. The company releases a good product and people attack it to the point where it has to be removed. I am glad the same did not happen with Designer Supps and superdrol.
  6. Gold Member

From what I've read, the product looks/looked promising. Wish when I spent $150+ on M-dien last summer it would have been this instead.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Attacking ALR is nonsense. The company releases a good product and people attack it to the point where it has to be removed. I am glad the same did not happen with Designer Supps and superdrol.
    They made several mistakes along the way. Two off the top of my head I can think of.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Oak
    Thanx for the quick reply ...u too D-town thanx for the link....
    Dr.D what kinda gains u got from it ?? and would it be smart to do this before the SD cycle?
    It produces good hardness and size increases, but I was on it less than a month total so it's hard to say how good it may have been, especially stacked with an injectable. I always try new stuff solo at high doses to get an accurate feel for it's potency and toxicity, but I just couldn't take the sides any longer, so I don't have a lot of details to report as far as a full length cycle goes. I guess now I'll have to suck it up and do it right with all these questions!
  9. Banned

dr.d, u said there is alot of sides too this compound. Now, is this because of the high dosage u were taking? If someone would take this solo at a lower dose, would the sides be tolerable?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Actually, they are mostly teens. There are very few people there who actually have any valuable input. Like someone above said, I too barely post there anymore. And bb.com doesn't even have good prices. I have done research there for over a year, then I buy stuff at other sites. Conversely, I donated to this board simply for the service it provides.
    This is a great board, all these guys are super here. The mods(like size, mattD, Npurs, Lean, etc..) are top notch too and fast to keep most of the flamers in check. BB.com is more of a marketing tool I guess, not much real info in all the watered down threads of BS, but true knowledge gets exchanged here for sure.
  11. Gold Member

I don't believe ANYTHING related to bodybuilding, nutrition, etc. until I read it on BB.com. And I don't believe ANYTHING in terms of news, or life in general until I read it in the Enquirer...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    How was it different. I just did a 4 week SD and totally loved it. No sides whatsoever, all positive. How would you compare the two.
    SD will stack with just about anything. But the pheromone is too dirty to stack with other strong androgens. It would best be used at low doses with test or stacked with milder androgens like dec, 1T, SD, etc.. at normal doses like 20mg/d. It is about 1.5x stronger than SD anabolicly but almost 10x stronger androgenicly, so it's A/A ratio is not even close to SD. It's got good, high potency, but it's dirty. As far as the mental, SD is stimulating, but the pheromone is very neutral(no rage at all).
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    dr.d, u said there is alot of sides too this compound. Now, is this because of the high dosage u were taking? If someone would take this solo at a lower dose, would the sides be tolerable?
    I only got to 20mg/d so I wasn't getting silly with the doses. That's pretty low, but the compound itself is just very androgenic. I bet it would be more friendly at 10mg/d stacked with a mild non-alkylated injectable. I liked it, I just didn't get to know it well enough yet to figure out a way to use it cleanly. I am more into clean, high potency stuff these days(like SD and 1T) but would have probably loved this pheromone when I was younger and not as concerned with sides.
  14. Banned

thanks. i am a not exactly young and I am not exactly old, I am 30 and I am new too the ph game. I am working with bobo right now on a 8 week program too get my diet in order and then I will use my SD, but I thought maybe this ergomax would of been better too start out with.
  15. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

nas7, is that a pic of your woman in your avatar? If so, I hate you

When people first started commenting that Ergomax was DMT I was thinking, "Ayahuasca? Anabolic? WTF?" Anyways, it seems as though everyone is basically sold on the idea that it IS infact the steroid DMT. True?
  16. Board Supporter

heh aeternitatis, i wish but ive had close!
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    nas7, is that a pic of your woman in your avatar? If so, I hate you

When people first started commenting that Ergomax was DMT I was thinking, "Ayahuasca? Anabolic? WTF?" Anyways, it seems as though everyone is basically sold on the idea that it IS infact the steroid DMT. True?
    I've also been wondering if it is in fact DMT and that is what the majority of people think; however, nobody can definitively confirm it. I've been taking it for 9 days now and I've been pleased with the results. I've experienced some decent strength gains and I love the quick recovery time it offers. Anyway, I'm dying to know in fact what the heck this compound is.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    thanks. i am a not exactly young and I am not exactly old, I am 30 and I am new too the ph game. I am working with bobo right now on a 8 week program too get my diet in order and then I will use my SD, but I thought maybe this ergomax would of been better too start out with.
    I'm 33, so I understand. SD is clean and strong too. The phero may be hard to start with, if so I suggest a low dose like 10mg and def don't exceed 20mg/d. It's a harsh choice to start with for sure, but the SD would just spoil you for future cycles because you basically get no sides even from 20-40mg, so that's a tough question!
  19. Member

when you say harsh choice...what do you mean?...what exactly is it hard on in the body?...would it be good for a runner?
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by superman69901
    when you say harsh choice...what do you mean?...what exactly is it hard on in the body?...would it be good for a runner?
    Well it is very androgenic, and some people cant handle that/ like it.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superman69901
    Just like Grant said (above post) it works, but it's harsh on the androgenic end, so there are side to be tolerated from it's use.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 12:08 AM