ALRI's new phermone...

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Lean One, not that I am doubting u but PA said on the other board that this compound wouldnt be good too stack with SD. I guess thats just one mans opinion but he is pretty knowledgeable when it comes too this stuff.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    yeah, my comment in the other related thread was basically this: I'm astonished that we don't (collectively; and I'm simply a consumer, not in the business) make a more conscientious effort to band together to KEEP our freedoms intact. This would include NOT hyping things foolishly, and therefore risking unwanted attention. How some appear to throw the whole industry under the bus in order to cash in quickly is a really revealing fact about motives and core beliefs. I mean, allsportsnutrition.com is all but calling out the Feds to ban this stuff tomorrow. Am I wrong about this?
    Not at all...When you describe this products as they do, they basically say, "hey, look, it's that one we heard about in the news, better buy now before it's gets banned!" Promoting the product in this manner with certainly raise eyebrows (the wrong kind). No doubt, then, it'll get investigated. It's a no-win situation to create an ad of that nature, for the product.
    •   
       


  3. Are they (AllSports) really certain that this is in fact DMT?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    Lean One, not that I am doubting u but PA said on the other board that this compound wouldnt be good too stack with SD. I guess thats just one mans opinion but he is pretty knowledgeable when it comes too this stuff.
    I thought this board advised against stacking 17-alpha alkylated products so I'm a bit surprised to see a mod recommending it. We don't know what the toxicity of this pheromone is so until we have some blood work done I would only run this with non-methylated compounds and even then I would be wary.

    Also, given the recent climate and steroid-phobia don't expect this product to be on the market very long.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    I thought this board advised against stacking 17-alpha alkylated products so I'm a bit surprised to see a mod recommending it. We don't know what the toxicity of this pheromone is so until we have some blood work done I would only run this with non-methylated compounds and even then I would be wary.

    Also, given the recent climate and steroid-phobia don't expect this product to be on the market very long.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never recomended it. I simply answered his question. The point I was getting at was more about the versatility of Superdrol than wether or not I think it should be stacked with this "pheromone". Honestly, I really don't care about this product and I'm in the same boat as those who think it's a little recless and iresponsible.
    •   
       


  6. what u said was, everything makes a good stack with SD! While, I dont think u were recomending it and that u were just saying it in jest and singing the praises of SD, u got too be careful what u say. Your very knowledgeable and alot of people look too u for advise and alot of newbs would take that post as gosple and go do it. I hope u dont think I was knocking u because I wasnt. I think your one of the bests posters on here so if u think I was ripping u, I am sorry.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    what u said was, everything makes a good stack with SD! While, I dont think u were recomending it and that u were just saying it in jest and singing the praises of SD, u got too be careful what u say. Your very knowledgeable and alot of people look too u for advise and alot of newbs would take that post as gosple and go do it. I hope u dont think I was knocking u because I wasnt. I think your one of the bests posters on here so if u think I was ripping u, I am sorry.
    I don't think you were ripping me g. Your point is well taken. Now that that's out of the way,

    Lean One does not recomend or condone the practice of stacking methyls!
  8. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I don't think you were ripping me g. Your point is well taken. Now that that's out of the way,

    Lean One does not recomend or condone the practice of stacking methyls!
    Hahahaha, case closed.

  9. Boycott

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Are they (AllSports) really certain that this is in fact DMT?
    There's a thread on bb.com about this same ordeal. PA tested the product to find out it's structure. He said it was what he though it was all along and dropped several hints before he tested it, take it for what you will.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    Not at all...When you describe this products as they do, they basically say, "hey, look, it's that one we heard about in the news, better buy now before it's gets banned!" Promoting the product in this manner with certainly raise eyebrows (the wrong kind). No doubt, then, it'll get investigated. It's a no-win situation to create an ad of that nature, for the product.
    If your saying it's like the media wanting to report a story first, no matter the outcome, then you are correct. It's all about money and pretty apparent that website doesn't care about the industry or it's customers.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    There's a thread on bb.com about this same ordeal. PA tested the product to find out it's structure. He said it was what he though it was all along and dropped several hints before he tested it, take it for what you will.
    That's weird. The "media" is claiming PA to be the "designer" of DMT, along with THG for Balco. The article even stated that DMT has had published literature on it since the 60's, but PA brought it out. Something is wrong.


    Here's a link and an article: The link from size actuallt ID's PA

    PA in the news...again
    Anti-doping agency finds new designer steroid

    var byString = ""; var sourceString = "Canadian Press"; if ((sourceString != "") && (byString != "")) { document.write(byString + ", "); } else { document.write(byString); } Canadian Press

    MONTREAL — The World Anti-Doping Agency hopes it is a step ahead of athletes who cheat by uncovering a new designer steroid, dubbed Desoxy-Methyl Testosterone or DMT.

    Olivier Rabin, director of science at WADA, said Tuesday that Canada Customs seized a bottle of the drug at the Canada-U.S. border. An anonymous e-mailer alerted WADA to the seizure and they worked with Canada Customs scientists to determine it was a new form of performance-enhancing steroid.

    "We believe that this one, DMT, hasn't been used and that we are, in this case, ahead of the dopers," said Rabin.

    Christiane Ayotte, director of the WADA-accredited doping lab in Montreal, said re-tests of stored urine samples taken from athletes in recent months showed no trace of the drug and she believes it was caught before it went into general circulation.

    Further tests are underway to determine the exact properties and effects of DMT, but the structure of the molecule has been established and dope-testing centres around the world have been alerted to the drug, she added.

    There are no plans yet to re-test samples taken at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, she said.

    Rabin said re-tests may be done if further new drugs are discovered.

    DMT appears to be a new generation of steroid from THG, the muscle-building compound discovered in 2003 that sparked a federal inquiry in the United States into the Balco Laboratory, the suspected source of the drug.

    "It has been modified obviously to make it undetectable," Ayotte said, although she added it probably would have been caught by drug testers because of its methyl testosterone signature.

    However, the complexity of the drug and the process needed to produce it suggests it was made by trained chemists with access to sophisticated lab facilities.

    "THG was a modification by a simple, one-step chemical reaction," she said. "But in this case, it's a several-step synthesis and they have used chemical reactions that are very dangerous.

    "What it tells us is that we have a chemist with a very serious organic chemistry background helping the people who distribute steroids to athletes."

    She said it was not known who produced the drug or who in Canada was to receive it, adding it was under investigation by Canadian and U.S. authorities.

    "If that person is an athlete or coach, it is a doping-related offence," she said.

    She also could not name the whistle blower who alerted WADA.

    Dope-testing centres are constantly on alert for new substances that try to get past their equipment. Ayotte said her lab was close to identifying at least one other new designer steroid, but gave no details.

    Ayotte said use of designer drugs was not epidemic, but that publicity about them, particularly the THG case, made them attractive in some athletic circles.

    "It's not an epidemic is terms of the number of athletes using those drugs, but it is a process we see more now," she said.

    THG was discovered after an anonymous track and field coach told the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that several top athletes were using the drug. Urine samples at the U.S. national championships were re-tested and several athletes came up positive.

    A grand jury investigated Balco for alleged tax evasion and subpoenaed more than forty athletes who were Balco clients, including track stars Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery and baseball slugger Barry Bonds.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    Lean One, not that I am doubting u but PA said on the other board that this compound wouldnt be good too stack with SD. I guess thats just one mans opinion but he is pretty knowledgeable when it comes too this stuff.
    First of all, I'm not Lean One, so I won't speak for him. Second, you might be surprised about PA if you really knew, but that's not my point either. You could stack anything with SD. Yes, other orals too. I CAN say this. Nobody knows SD like I do, and I'm not scared to responsibly stack orals. Been doin' it for decades bro, and while I will not suggest it on this board for respect of the unspoken generalization on this, I will say that using any form of steroids is dangerous, period. So don't even go there if that's your concern. SD is designed to be the cleanest component of just about any stack you could think of. It is well suited to add to a dirty androgen like this new 'pheromone' or DHT or MDHT, because it can make a low grade stack more anabolic without adding sides. It generates no overlapping metabolites and it's androgenic contribution is negligible in 99% of the cases. That being said, don't get too excited about this new compound. It's not all that. I think most of you guys are in for a big surprise once you try it, and may be a little disappointed. But, if you can deal with the sides, it is relatively strong. I could not take over 20mg because it was just too androgenic for my liking, but it does have it's place.

  14. thanks for another opinion dr.d, I respect your opinion as well.

  15. Dr.D do you Patrick Arnold personally? I am just wondering because I find him to be an interesting individual, and a pretty nice guy. He has helped me out in my research on certain supplements (in regards to method of action). I don't know him personally, just have had discussions with him through PM on BB.com. If you do know him please share your thoughts on him (unless you would prefer to keep them to yourself). I have high respect for both of you, as you really both know your stuff.
  16. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never recomended it. I simply answered his question. The point I was getting at was more about the versatility of Superdrol than wether or not I think it should be stacked with this "pheromone". Honestly, I really don't care about this product and I'm in the same boat as those who think it's a little recless and iresponsible.
    I asked the original qeustion and I am no newb to this scene, I know all about stacking 2 methyls, and I like Lean One do not recommend it, But I do believe with proper precautions you can certainly stack 2 mild methyls and be O.k. (for example mohn and sd). I don't do anything I don't fully research. I was only asking because I heard that this is supposed to be a sort of dry compound, and thought it may be a nice stack with sd based on overall results.

    BTW thanks for the response Lean One and Dr. D, Great post!

    Just wanted to clear that up.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Dr.D do you Patrick Arnold personally? I am just wondering because I find him to be an interesting individual, and a pretty nice guy. He has helped me out in my research on certain supplements (in regards to method of action). I don't know him personally, just have had discussions with him through PM on BB.com. If you do know him please share your thoughts on him (unless you would prefer to keep them to yourself). I have high respect for both of you, as you really both know your stuff.
    I do not know him personally, but my impression of him is that he is kind of a smart ass, and not as knowledgable as I had expected he might be, but it's not my conclusion, only a first impression. I could be wrong, he may be a great guy once you really know him. PA and I got into it one time over at BB. I think the Superdrol threads were mysteriously "deleted", but I may have a witness here that could speak up and verify my impression. I was very polite and respectful, but he just blew me off, and I didn't like that. However, he's not here to defend himself, so that's as much as I care to elaborate. I am Phat Daddy over there, but I don't know if those posts still exists.

  18. Well say goodbye to this guys ALRI is pulling the plug on this product to save their asses.
    From the ALRIndustries.com website:

    "Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic-androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance).

    "We have voluntarily removed this product from our product line to avoid further animosity on the supplement industry by government bodies and authorities.

    "We feel this is the only ethical approach given the current situation to avoid discrimination against other and future ALRI products.

    "We do have a compound that will replace Ergomax LMG that our attorneys assure us will be legal for some time to come."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I do not know him personally, but my impression of him is that he is kind of a smart ass, and not as knowledgable as I had expected he might be, but it's not my conclusion, only a first impression. I could be wrong, he may be a great guy once you really know him. PA and I got into it one time over at BB. I think the Superdrol threads were mysteriously "deleted", but I may have a witness here that could speak up and verify my impression. I was very polite and respectful, but he just blew me off, and I didn't like that. However, he's not here to defend himself, so that's as much as I care to elaborate. I am Phat Daddy over there, but I don't know if those posts still exists.
    I can vouch for ya big guy. Pa was acting like a total ass, like he seems to do time to time. The good doctor put his ass in place though, didn't you P Diddy.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Well say goodbye to this guys ALRI is pulling the plug on this product to save their asses.
    From the ALRIndustries.com website:

    "Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic-androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance).

    "We have voluntarily removed this product from our product line to avoid further animosity on the supplement industry by government bodies and authorities.

    "We feel this is the only ethical approach given the current situation to avoid discrimination against other and future ALRI products.

    "We do have a compound that will replace Ergomax LMG that our attorneys assure us will be legal for some time to come."
    Well well. What do ya know?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Well say goodbye to this guys ALRI is pulling the plug on this product to save their asses.
    From the ALRIndustries.com website:

    "Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic-androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance).
    I'd really like to know the truth here.

    I guess PA can release the structure of the compound now.

  22. may this wild-ass mystery-fiasco circus be a lesson. If, in the future, we are fortunate to stumble across the likes of such novel compounds, might we all be better served keeping the rhetoric down. The governmental/judicial system is not your friend here, so why give them a reason to look around? With the kind of pub this stuff generated 2 weeks into the ban era, it's a small wonder why it's about to go away...

  23. so is it definetly what sledge was gonna release? if so that *ucking blows for him. that could have been a cash cow come summer time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    may this wild-ass mystery-fiasco circus be a lesson. If, in the future, we are fortunate to stumble across the likes of such novel compounds, might we all be better served keeping the rhetoric down. The governmental/judicial system is not your friend here, so why give them a reason to look around? With the kind of pub this stuff generated 2 weeks into the ban era, it's a small wonder why it's about to go away...
    This may be my first post, but this definately speakes volumes. I thought it was rather obvious that it wouldn't be out for too long, especially forums like bb.com where hype is unreal.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I can vouch for ya big guy. Pa was acting like a total ass, like he seems to do time to time. The good doctor put his ass in place though, didn't you P Diddy.
    Thanks Ryan! I'm glan someone remembers and agrees that I was fair to him.

    As for the pheromone, don't ask too many open questions from now on. I already told you guys once. In the Post Ban Era, it's all about who you trust. The less you know, the less the gov knows, so really try and control the questions and gossip. If you trust DS, I promise you that Sldg will find a way to convey the info you need without ruining the marketability of the product. I have a PM too and a DS address were you can contact me [email protected] , so if you want cool new products in the future, please control the hype! If not, nothing is going to make it in, and creatine will even be regulated at some point. Be smart about this and remain patient.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Thanks Ryan! I'm glan someone remembers and agrees that I was fair to him.

    As for the pheromone, don't ask too many open questions from now on. I already told you guys once. In the Post Ban Era, it's all about who you trust. The less you know, the less the gov knows, so really try and control the questions and gossip. If you trust DS, I promise you that Sldg will find a way to convey the info you need without ruining the marketability of the product. I have a PM too and a DS address were you can contact me [email protected] , so if you want cool new products in the future, please control the hype! If not, nothing is going to make it in, and creatine will even be regulated at some point. Be smart about this and remain patient.
    Words to live by...

  27. thanks dr.d, you really put things in a new light. i luv this board, I forget how I came across it but I rarely visit bb.com anymore. I didnt know what I was missing all these years. I have alot too learn, but I think If I keep my eyes and ears open here, I will be headed in the right direction.

  28. Bump

    Everyone should read DR. D's last post. I whole-heartedly believe what he said.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I do not know him personally, but my impression of him is that he is kind of a smart ass, and not as knowledgable as I had expected he might be, but it's not my conclusion, only a first impression. I could be wrong, he may be a great guy once you really know him. PA and I got into it one time over at BB. I think the Superdrol threads were mysteriously "deleted", but I may have a witness here that could speak up and verify my impression. I was very polite and respectful, but he just blew me off, and I didn't like that. However, he's not here to defend himself, so that's as much as I care to elaborate. I am Phat Daddy over there, but I don't know if those posts still exists.
    Dr.D why don't you go on bb and talk with pa on this issue on the ergomax thread. Also where did you get your knowledge exactly from ? are you also chemist/ biologist/bio chemist or anything like that or a user plus book nerd? just cusrious, thanks.

  30. If you can't see it by now then you are blind. People in the supplement industry work against one another and I do not mean via competition.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Log in
Log in