ALRI's new phermone...

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. LO I just contributed also but my PM's are not working yet. Let me know how to get this fixed when you get the chance. Thanks.


    Mr.50


  2. tell bobo in a post and he'll "make you grey"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    LO I just contributed also but my PM's are not working yet. Let me know how to get this fixed when you get the chance. Thanks.


    Mr.50
    Looks like it's fixed to me.. Just for future refrence, After a donation, e-mail an admin to let them know. They can't switch you if they don't know you donated.
    •   
       


  4. I have talked to Brian from allsportsnutrition and he just started selling it he states that it is in fact DMT.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Really hate the way they are promoting it....a lot of unwanted attention will be made!
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=12564

  6. That does suck! Not only that but they have a ****ty price to!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Really hate the way they are promoting it....a lot of unwanted attention will be made!
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=12564

  7. Now, how does this site's promotion help the situation? It sucks that
    this product will be banned just the same. In the same instance,
    the site is trying to steer its sales.

  8. yeah, that's just irresponsible. ALRI should have something to say to that. Hell, we're trying to protect our freedom to supplement, and the providers of these should be at least willng (and hopefully wanting) to keep red flags from going up. That kind of thing is really asking for trouble.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BAD_MO_FO
    That does suck! Not only that but they have a ****ty price to!
    Still cheaper then manufactur price though gaspari just licensed it as well

  10. Weren't both THG and DMT injectables? If they were, then that ad is very misleading.

  11. "Low key" is obviously being lost.

  12. This obviously conveys a loss of buddy-support for the industry.
    Would it make them that worse off to just list the item like other
    supplement companies have? No, instead, they're using tactics that will
    draw all sorts of unwanted attention.
  13. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Hey Bryan...how did you find out Gaspari licensed it. I bet he and KiloSport will sell it for about 80-90 a bottle. That dude is really over pricing people.

  14. Yeah, I read in an interview with Author L. Rea that they've licensed out to three other companies. Perhaps, Gaspari then is one of those? Still, their product will cost around 80.00 or so, for sure.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Weren't both THG and DMT injectables? If they were, then that ad is very misleading.
    THG, aka the clear was oral....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gizzle
    THG, aka the clear was oral....
    Did they drink it? Otherwise "clear" doesn't sound like a pill.

  17. yes..

  18. the sprinter uh....kelli white admitted to drinking THG

  19. THAT BITCH!

  20. Bryan M knows whats up...

  21. Anyone think this will make a good stack with superdrol?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    Anyone think this will make a good stack with superdrol?
    Everything makes a good stack with Superdrol.
  23. Sledge


    Nevermind I read the entire thread again.

    Sledge, you mentioned that you would talk with your chem house. Do you plan on releasing this? It is obviously what you thought it was.
    Last edited by BAD_MO_FO; 02-14-2005 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Nevermind I read the entire theread again.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    Bryan M knows whats up...

    What do you mean by this...?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Hey Bryan...how did you find out Gaspari licensed it. I bet he and KiloSport will sell it for about 80-90 a bottle. That dude is really over pricing people.
    Admin over at steriod.com forums

  26. hmmmm, i mught buy me some of this...DMT has been in the papers the last couple weeks

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    What do you mean by this...?
    4th down from the top.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    This obviously conveys a loss of buddy-support for the industry..........they're using tactics that will draw all sorts of unwanted attention.
    I am often amazed by this. It should make you wonder if someone is purposely working against the industry.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Really hate the way they are promoting it....a lot of unwanted attention will be made!
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=12564
    This is rediculous! They are now s`ying it is a steroid at allsport but a page earlier on this post Size said he received an email from them stating it is not a designer steroid. I don't understand the logic of saying both. LOL I love how discreet allsport is about selling it.

  30. yeah, my comment in the other related thread was basically this: I'm astonished that we don't (collectively; and I'm simply a consumer, not in the business) make a more conscientious effort to band together to KEEP our freedoms intact. This would include NOT hyping things foolishly, and therefore risking unwanted attention. How some appear to throw the whole industry under the bus in order to cash in quickly is a really revealing fact about motives and core beliefs. I mean, allsportsnutrition.com is all but calling out the Feds to ban this stuff tomorrow. Am I wrong about this?

  31. Lean One, not that I am doubting u but PA said on the other board that this compound wouldnt be good too stack with SD. I guess thats just one mans opinion but he is pretty knowledgeable when it comes too this stuff.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    yeah, my comment in the other related thread was basically this: I'm astonished that we don't (collectively; and I'm simply a consumer, not in the business) make a more conscientious effort to band together to KEEP our freedoms intact. This would include NOT hyping things foolishly, and therefore risking unwanted attention. How some appear to throw the whole industry under the bus in order to cash in quickly is a really revealing fact about motives and core beliefs. I mean, allsportsnutrition.com is all but calling out the Feds to ban this stuff tomorrow. Am I wrong about this?
    Not at all...When you describe this products as they do, they basically say, "hey, look, it's that one we heard about in the news, better buy now before it's gets banned!" Promoting the product in this manner with certainly raise eyebrows (the wrong kind). No doubt, then, it'll get investigated. It's a no-win situation to create an ad of that nature, for the product.

  33. Are they (AllSports) really certain that this is in fact DMT?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    Lean One, not that I am doubting u but PA said on the other board that this compound wouldnt be good too stack with SD. I guess thats just one mans opinion but he is pretty knowledgeable when it comes too this stuff.
    I thought this board advised against stacking 17-alpha alkylated products so I'm a bit surprised to see a mod recommending it. We don't know what the toxicity of this pheromone is so until we have some blood work done I would only run this with non-methylated compounds and even then I would be wary.

    Also, given the recent climate and steroid-phobia don't expect this product to be on the market very long.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    I thought this board advised against stacking 17-alpha alkylated products so I'm a bit surprised to see a mod recommending it. We don't know what the toxicity of this pheromone is so until we have some blood work done I would only run this with non-methylated compounds and even then I would be wary.

    Also, given the recent climate and steroid-phobia don't expect this product to be on the market very long.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never recomended it. I simply answered his question. The point I was getting at was more about the versatility of Superdrol than wether or not I think it should be stacked with this "pheromone". Honestly, I really don't care about this product and I'm in the same boat as those who think it's a little recless and iresponsible.

  36. what u said was, everything makes a good stack with SD! While, I dont think u were recomending it and that u were just saying it in jest and singing the praises of SD, u got too be careful what u say. Your very knowledgeable and alot of people look too u for advise and alot of newbs would take that post as gosple and go do it. I hope u dont think I was knocking u because I wasnt. I think your one of the bests posters on here so if u think I was ripping u, I am sorry.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    what u said was, everything makes a good stack with SD! While, I dont think u were recomending it and that u were just saying it in jest and singing the praises of SD, u got too be careful what u say. Your very knowledgeable and alot of people look too u for advise and alot of newbs would take that post as gosple and go do it. I hope u dont think I was knocking u because I wasnt. I think your one of the bests posters on here so if u think I was ripping u, I am sorry.
    I don't think you were ripping me g. Your point is well taken. Now that that's out of the way,

    Lean One does not recomend or condone the practice of stacking methyls!
  38. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I don't think you were ripping me g. Your point is well taken. Now that that's out of the way,

    Lean One does not recomend or condone the practice of stacking methyls!
    Hahahaha, case closed.

  39. Boycott

  40. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Are they (AllSports) really certain that this is in fact DMT?
    There's a thread on bb.com about this same ordeal. PA tested the product to find out it's structure. He said it was what he though it was all along and dropped several hints before he tested it, take it for what you will.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Log in
Log in