ALRI's new phermone...

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gizzle
    Its made for IM injection.
    Its pretty clear from the way its presented on the website

phosphatidyl serine should have a good oral bioavailability... I'm going to suggest a product to Sledge...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Since ALR is not releasing the structure, neither will I.....

Do you think this is really wise? If it works, how long do you think it is before someone tests it and publishes the results on a board. I seem remember that it was not long before someone (wonder who) tested and posted the exact chemical structure of SD (by identifying the begenning of the structure) on one of the boards.
    •   

3. Seems ok to keep things "proprietary" as much as necessary for self-protection. Of course there will be info eventually, and copycats.The problem with so many other "proprietary blends" is that they contain rediculously small/ineffective ratios of otherwise good compounds, basically rendering them worthless unless you consume an entire bottle in 3 days.

4. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    SJA- noticing some bloating in the avatar. And is that "roid rage"? Maybe mix in some letro and a little phenibut with the Thunderbird!
    I'll give that a try. Maybe when custom gets his site rolling, I'll make up my own brew for the rage...call it.....PhenLetro-Thunder from Omega

5. How bad is suppression from this type of product (Sledge should have some idea)? I was wondering if this could be used during the first two weeks of PCT, but I am thinking not.

6. there is somebody taking this stuff in vpx forum and he says that his mojo is way up and so is his strength.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Since ALR is not releasing the structure, neither will I, but let me say if done right it is very potent.
    I have a pretty good "guess" as to what it is.

Your points (about potential toxicity and no suppression of T) are pretty valid I'd say.

8. So if it is what sledge thinks it is, it has little to no suppression of T, is moderately powerful, and is pretty toxic? What would a good dosage be for this, and minimum and maximum effective cycle lengths?

9. I think youll need PCT, it may not suppress to bad for a very short cycle, say 2 weeks, but if used for 8 weeks I seriously doubt that there will be no shutdown. I could only give dosing info based on my compound, I have no idea which one he is actually using. ShadowJack I think youre on the right path...
    As I said before, if you have M4OHN, Superdrol, M1T or MDHT there really is no rush to get this or use it. That was the reason why I was holding off, when everyone starts too run out of what they "could" have in storage, is really when you would need it. By ALR releasing this so early he is bringing a lot of attention to an area that didnt need any, especially right now.
    There are serious flaws with this compound when it comes to delivery, orally it has no activity, without it being methylated. If he is methylating it, then you should know that it can be toxic.
    I understand the reason for not wanting to release the structure, it sucks to spend so much time on something, pay the highest price to have it made special and then 2 months later someone else releases it cheaper because the chem houses now have a synthesis for it. But if its toxic, you should know, if you need PCT, you should know that too.The chinese are going on holiday for the next 2 weeks, so its unlikely youll see this within the next month.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    What exactly is the "dark side"? When someone says "all natural", it is increasingly becoming a joke because they are always asked to "explain" what it means.
    A hundred years ago, you still grew or killed your own food....that was "all natural". Nowadays, as stated, vegetables and meats are injected with chemicals to optimize growth. We bodybuilders ingest processed food powders (artificially substituted food substitutes) along with the onslaught of creatines, NO products, thermogenics...etc....etc....e tc. The last time that I checked, I wasn't getting 3 grams of CEE from a rare steak or 3 grams of B5 from a piece of salmon (you know...for those times when acne is flaring up). When is the last time you picked a protein bar from a tree or shrub? Or plucked some Doritos from your garden?
    I can also remember a time when taking PH's was still considered "all natural" because the definition really equated to "all legal". Since the ban of ephedra and now ph/ps and the looming "no unadulterated supplements" ban, the definition is becoming greyer and greyer.

Derek has kept "all legal" and PH/PS/AAS free. I've watched him toy with the idea of "joining the dark side" in the legal sense (PH/PS) a couple times but he's chosen to stay out of the androgen loop. With his genetics I think that he naturally has high test/GH levels anyway. I'm sure that he hates explaining himself every time someone questions his questions because it's a difficult question to answer "I thought you were all natural". I've seen people ask this before and the person being asked really doesn't have a leg to stand on other than "all legal". So if Derek wants to try a phermone to get some chicks and it happens to make him an even bigger freak....then more power to him
    Bravo my man!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    How bad is suppression from this type of product (Sledge should have some idea)? I was wondering if this could be used during the first two weeks of PCT, but I am thinking not.
    Moderate to severe suppression, don't use during PCT. Good anti-e but also pro-DHT. 20mg is effective (it's strongly anabolic but quite androgenic unfortunately)

12. All natural is a joke. All legal means something. Hormone free means even more.

13. It truly is a joke, my thought has always been if you cant go into a grocery store in nowhere arkansas and buy it on the shelf, its not natural. But I also dont care, I have met plenty of people who were "all natural" and used GH, T3 and Clen.

14. I'm all natty 'cause I drink carrot and wheatgrass juice with my M1T dose...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Moderate to severe suppression, don't use during PCT. Good anti-e but also pro-DHT. 20mg is effective (it's strongly anabolic but quite androgenic unfortunately)

Why do you say this?

Do you know the ingrediant?

and if you do know the ingrediant, people have been saying it is useless in oral form.

Your advice seems too detailed and accurate, when none of us know the exact ingrediant. Or even whether it is methylated, or has an ester attached.

Could you explain a little more about this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    Why do you say this?

Do you know the ingrediant?

and if you do know the ingrediant, people have been saying it is useless in oral form.

Your advice seems too detailed and accurate, when none of us know the exact ingrediant. Or even whether it is methylated, or has an ester attached.

Could you explain a little more about this?
    If it's the pheromone that Sldg asked me to evaluate, and it sure sounds like it, then I do know all about it. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it yet, but I have already tested it and am familiar with it's chemical, physical and biological properties. Even if Sldg decides to keep the active as 'proprietary' and not release the structure right away, I'll say that it's a novel substance and very strong. I will let everyone know the proper warnings, PCT, and cycle plan when he is ready to release it. It would be irresponsible to just release it and say good luck or tell you it doesn't suppress if it does. Rest assured that I will give you straight info on it's proper use as someone who has already taken that risk and is qualified to asses the possible consequences of it's use. Or, this may be a completely different product so it's all just speculation as of now.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    If it's the pheromone that Sldg asked me to evaluate, and it sure sounds like it, then I do know all about it. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it yet, but I have already tested it and am familiar with it's chemical, physical and biological properties. Even if Sldg decides to keep the active as 'proprietary' and not release the structure right away, I'll say that it's a novel substance and very strong. I will let everyone know the proper warnings, PCT, and cycle plan when he is ready to release it. It would be irresponsible to just release it and say good luck or tell you it doesn't suppress if it does. Rest assured that I will give you straight info on it's proper use as someone who has already taken that risk and is qualified to asses the possible consequences of it's use. Or, this may be a completely different product so it's all just speculation as of now.
    dr.d - any stacking advice? if i'm gonna do a cycle and be suppressed and do PCT - i'm gonna make the most of it. especially with a new product. (on that note - many thanks to testers who try compounds solo!)

18. Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    dr.d - any stacking advice? if i'm gonna do a cycle and be suppressed and do PCT - i'm gonna make the most of it. especially with a new product. (on that note - many thanks to testers who try compounds solo!)
    Well, I can't make claims for an unknown product that I have no affiliation with. Size said earlier that he trusted the company and the products that they make. I really trust Size, plus I've never used that company's products, so I won't pass judgement until I know better. All I will say is you will need a real PCT and 10-20mg is a good starting dose, IF it is what I suspect it to be.

19. D - what sort of results did you have? Is it really like M4OHN?

20. *begin hype*

21. Hey, thanks for the answers DR. D, but you didn't answer the one that matters.

Patrick Arnold is saying that this base compound has zero activity when taken orally and only a few %'s when it is attached to an ester (also taken orally).

To me this seems completely worthless unless methylated... right?

and from what I've seen other Guru's post. It shouldn't be any stronger than the PH's we already had on the market.

So if we are getting 3-5% oral activity once an ester is attached and only taking 20mg, AND it's probably not as powerful as 4ad mg/mg...

Then this should be a extreme waste of money, shouldn't it?

We would be taking 20mg of something (esterfied) that is less powerful mg/mg than 4ad, where 4ad is usually taken in 600mg-1gram doses?

How is an esterfied 20mg going do ANYTHING for a person?

From what I've theorized above, taking 20mg of this (hopefully esterfied) pheremone, would be the same as taking 5-10mg of esterfied 4ad.

Which wouldn't do anything whatsoever, not even begin to supress you.

----------------------------

So here are my questions...

1: Is this pheremone more powerful than 4ad mg/mg?
    2: Will we get enough oral activity from this compound in BASE or ESTERFIED form, to make a difference?
    3: Is this type of compound only worth a damn when it is methylated?

22. that particular thread also stated that this compound could be DMT...

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    Will we get enough oral activity from this compound in BASE or ESTERFIED form, to make a difference?... Is this type of compound only worth a damn when it is methylated?
    I know nothing more about the product than anyone else, but I do not believe that ALR would release a worthless product. ALR (like Designer Supps) has an excellent reputation. Therefore, I would certainly expect this product to be effective. It would be illogical for such an individual to release a "junk" product. However, I too would like to know specifically what it includes and possible side effects.

24. DMT? Dimethyltest?

Size - I asked them via email and got the same generic response posted on page 1 of this thread. I think someone close to Rea will have to release it, or get it tested.

25. no, desoxy methyl test

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    Hey, thanks for the answers DR. D, but you didn't answer the one that matters.

Patrick Arnold is saying that this base compound has zero activity when taken orally and only a few %'s when it is attached to an ester (also taken orally).
    The free alcohol is LT 100% of test & the acetate is in the 150% range, but that would be trans or IM, orally it would be nothing too spectacular. Maybe I read the ad wrong, I thought it said 1200% comp to MT, that would def be the methylated version. Like I said, I haven't tried the product. But I can testify that Sldg's stuff is potent. About 33% stronger that SD, but it has an edge to it. Kinder on the mood, amazingly, but a hard core androgen too, so much "dirtier" than SD. I can see a lot of guys really liking it though. If you like the hardcore stuff like MDHT and 3a,b-Diol, then this will be a real treat, because it's more anabolic that any comparable androgen out there and still about 2x as androgenic as MT. But please remember, it's a pheromone, so when I use terms like 'anabolic' or 'androgenic', I'm speaking in a relative way. I'm sure Sldg is marketing his product specifically to help you guys score with the ladies, and nothing more, so don't ask too many more questions right now. I think ALR played their cards a little too soon, we'll see what happens.

27. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thanks for the great info. Dr. D.

Looking forward to Sledge's stuff... going to have to pass on ErgoMax though.

28. Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    So here are my questions...

1: Is this pheremone more powerful than 4ad mg/mg?
    2: Will we get enough oral activity from this compound in BASE or ESTERFIED form, to make a difference?
    3: Is this type of compound only worth a damn when it is methylated?
    name one methylated hormone that is worth a damn w/o the 17aa, in similar doses.

29. Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    name one methylated hormone that is worth a damn w/o the 17aa, in similar doses.
    There are some, but they are not commercially available, yet. It is rare, but you are going to start seeing some very weird products now with the ban, so some of the old rules are going to disappear. God willing, I am hoping to have some say in this. Sldg is a great guy, he has entertained all my ideas so far.

30. Im not ruling out anything for the future. The only I problem I have with ALR and this product is that if its toxic, the user should know. I think he played his cards too soon as well, a mistake I wont make.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 02:08 AM