ALRI's new phermone...

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Correct, which is why this new compound interested me. Not knowing what it is though... Whether it is an actual androgen or steroid, we'll see.
    I thought you did m1t? I guess that was a rumor?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I believe in ALR supplements. However, I would like to see the ingredients before I comment.
    I think that's the whole deal, it a 'proprietary blend' which means, it ain't gonna be labeled! They're not going to tell anyone, because that's what the ban has done to the game now. It would apprear that Sldg has been ripped off though, intresting similarities to Sldg's pheremone (which is quite potent and effective BTW) I've never tried ALR's stuff but now one must find a company that they trust to ingest something not completely defined. It makes for a lot of guess work and speculation. How do you use it? If it inhibits, what's for PCT? Etc, etc... So stick with places that have the best rep.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I've never tried ALR's stuff but now one must find a company that they trust to ingest something not completely defined. It makes for a lot of guess work and speculation. How do you use it? If it inhibits, what's for PCT? Etc, etc... So stick with places that have the best rep.
    ALR is a very bright mind in this industry with good products. I believe in his products and his work.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

ALR is a very bright mind in this industry with good products. I believe in his products and his work.
    Well if you trust them, that's good enough for me, Size. What else do they make?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS. Also, ALR wrote the book "building the perfect beast".
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hmmm.. So is this "life after the ban"?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.63%

I was wondering why we didn't hear anything about Sledge's phermone when all the threads started popping up asking what was next after prohormones were banned.

Oh well, here we go...
  8. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%

ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS.
    PS is available bulk and from many health stores (in europe at least)
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS. Also, ALR wrote the book "building the perfect beast".
    Rea is most innovative. His approach to salt consumption and water balance pre-contest is intresting. Just shows that there are many different ways to accomplish something and we aren't all the same.
  10. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Derek, are contemplating joining the "dark side?"

What exactly is the "dark side"? When someone says "all natural", it is increasingly becoming a joke because they are always asked to "explain" what it means.
    A hundred years ago, you still grew or killed your own food....that was "all natural". Nowadays, as stated, vegetables and meats are injected with chemicals to optimize growth. We bodybuilders ingest processed food powders (artificially substituted food substitutes) along with the onslaught of creatines, NO products, thermogenics...etc....etc....e tc. The last time that I checked, I wasn't getting 3 grams of CEE from a rare steak or 3 grams of B5 from a piece of salmon (you know...for those times when acne is flaring up). When is the last time you picked a protein bar from a tree or shrub? Or plucked some Doritos from your garden?
    I can also remember a time when taking PH's was still considered "all natural" because the definition really equated to "all legal". Since the ban of ephedra and now ph/ps and the looming "no unadulterated supplements" ban, the definition is becoming greyer and greyer.

Derek has kept "all legal" and PH/PS/AAS free. I've watched him toy with the idea of "joining the dark side" in the legal sense (PH/PS) a couple times but he's chosen to stay out of the androgen loop. With his genetics I think that he naturally has high test/GH levels anyway. I'm sure that he hates explaining himself every time someone questions his questions because it's a difficult question to answer "I thought you were all natural". I've seen people ask this before and the person being asked really doesn't have a leg to stand on other than "all legal". So if Derek wants to try a phermone to get some chicks and it happens to make him an even bigger freak....then more power to him
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.32%

SJA, I know exactly what you are saying. I have made the same argument on numerous occasions. Just from the initial write-up on the Lea's site, I thought it was rather obvious that this substance was a AAS. By "Dark Side," I meant the use of AAS.
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.21%

Here is the thing, I was going to hold off on its release till the summer. Everyone loaded up on anabolics in the last months so there really was no need to release another one right now. I thought I would try and save everyone some money till the summer rolled around.

If its the pheromone I have been working on for 8 months, then its not found in beef and unless it is tweaked a certain way it has no anabolic or androgenic activity at all. Since ALR is not releasing the structure, neither will I, but let me say if done right it is very potent. Without knowing which one it is, its hard to really say anything with proff, but I would advise PCT with it and hopefully he has modified it correctly.
    I dont think its as good as M1T or SD but its still good. Its also not as clean as SD or M4OHN. I am going to get on my chem house to start production, they have been waiting for me to do it for almost 8 months now, so Ill get going.
  13. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%

I think someone should buy a bottle and have its content analyzed by a lab.

I'm pretty sure that is a designer steroid and they dont want that people realize that hence to alert the FDA.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

You are talking about IMPACT which I have used twice now. At $45, it might not be for everyone, but its a great product none the less.
  15. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%

Quote Originally Posted by gizzle
    You are talking about IMPACT which I have used twice now. At $45, it might not be for everyone, but its a great product none the less.
    Any way to use it transdermally?
    It sounds really good.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.83%

What kind of results should we expect from this ALRI product? Size? Strength?
  17. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    SJA, I know exactly what you are saying. I have made the same argument on numerous occasions. Just from the initial write-up on the Lea's site, I thought it was rather obvious that this substance was a AAS. By "Dark Side," I meant the use of AAS.

I see.
  18. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.21%

it depends on which compound it is, without knowing that, its a guess. I know it wont be as strong as M1T or SD so keep that in mind. If you have a good stock of Phs, then i wouldnt rush to get this. If you have stock, wait a couple months or until he release the compound name which is unlikely.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Any way to use it transdermally?
    It sounds really good.
    Its made for IM injection. The only downside is the ethyl alcohol, but it only hurts for a day or so. Compared to H.M. Gear its much more easier to tolerate, don't know why. I have been using it with their 6-0x0 product called Max-OxO-Plus. I'm bouncing back nicely, plus I can see fat loss as well.
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

...this is interesting. Look forward to more info for sure. With the money-back guarantee, and the props given to ALRI by trusted sources here, I might give it a go.

SJA- noticing some bloating in the avatar. And is that "roid rage"? Maybe mix in some letro and a little phenibut with the Thunderbird!
  21. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%

Quote Originally Posted by gizzle
    Its made for IM injection.
    Its pretty clear from the way its presented on the website

phosphatidyl serine should have a good oral bioavailability... I'm going to suggest a product to Sledge...
  22. Obese Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Since ALR is not releasing the structure, neither will I.....

Do you think this is really wise? If it works, how long do you think it is before someone tests it and publishes the results on a board. I seem remember that it was not long before someone (wonder who) tested and posted the exact chemical structure of SD (by identifying the begenning of the structure) on one of the boards.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

Seems ok to keep things "proprietary" as much as necessary for self-protection. Of course there will be info eventually, and copycats.The problem with so many other "proprietary blends" is that they contain rediculously small/ineffective ratios of otherwise good compounds, basically rendering them worthless unless you consume an entire bottle in 3 days.
  24. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    SJA- noticing some bloating in the avatar. And is that "roid rage"? Maybe mix in some letro and a little phenibut with the Thunderbird!
    I'll give that a try. Maybe when custom gets his site rolling, I'll make up my own brew for the rage...call it.....PhenLetro-Thunder from Omega
  25. DO WORK!
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.03%

How bad is suppression from this type of product (Sledge should have some idea)? I was wondering if this could be used during the first two weeks of PCT, but I am thinking not.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.91%

there is somebody taking this stuff in vpx forum and he says that his mojo is way up and so is his strength.
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Since ALR is not releasing the structure, neither will I, but let me say if done right it is very potent.
    I have a pretty good "guess" as to what it is.

Your points (about potential toxicity and no suppression of T) are pretty valid I'd say.
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So if it is what sledge thinks it is, it has little to no suppression of T, is moderately powerful, and is pretty toxic? What would a good dosage be for this, and minimum and maximum effective cycle lengths?
  29. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.21%

I think youll need PCT, it may not suppress to bad for a very short cycle, say 2 weeks, but if used for 8 weeks I seriously doubt that there will be no shutdown. I could only give dosing info based on my compound, I have no idea which one he is actually using. ShadowJack I think youre on the right path...
    As I said before, if you have M4OHN, Superdrol, M1T or MDHT there really is no rush to get this or use it. That was the reason why I was holding off, when everyone starts too run out of what they "could" have in storage, is really when you would need it. By ALR releasing this so early he is bringing a lot of attention to an area that didnt need any, especially right now.
    There are serious flaws with this compound when it comes to delivery, orally it has no activity, without it being methylated. If he is methylating it, then you should know that it can be toxic.
    I understand the reason for not wanting to release the structure, it sucks to spend so much time on something, pay the highest price to have it made special and then 2 months later someone else releases it cheaper because the chem houses now have a synthesis for it. But if its toxic, you should know, if you need PCT, you should know that too.The chinese are going on holiday for the next 2 weeks, so its unlikely youll see this within the next month.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    What exactly is the "dark side"? When someone says "all natural", it is increasingly becoming a joke because they are always asked to "explain" what it means.
    A hundred years ago, you still grew or killed your own food....that was "all natural". Nowadays, as stated, vegetables and meats are injected with chemicals to optimize growth. We bodybuilders ingest processed food powders (artificially substituted food substitutes) along with the onslaught of creatines, NO products, thermogenics...etc....etc....e tc. The last time that I checked, I wasn't getting 3 grams of CEE from a rare steak or 3 grams of B5 from a piece of salmon (you know...for those times when acne is flaring up). When is the last time you picked a protein bar from a tree or shrub? Or plucked some Doritos from your garden?
    I can also remember a time when taking PH's was still considered "all natural" because the definition really equated to "all legal". Since the ban of ephedra and now ph/ps and the looming "no unadulterated supplements" ban, the definition is becoming greyer and greyer.

Derek has kept "all legal" and PH/PS/AAS free. I've watched him toy with the idea of "joining the dark side" in the legal sense (PH/PS) a couple times but he's chosen to stay out of the androgen loop. With his genetics I think that he naturally has high test/GH levels anyway. I'm sure that he hates explaining himself every time someone questions his questions because it's a difficult question to answer "I thought you were all natural". I've seen people ask this before and the person being asked really doesn't have a leg to stand on other than "all legal". So if Derek wants to try a phermone to get some chicks and it happens to make him an even bigger freak....then more power to him
    Bravo my man!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    How bad is suppression from this type of product (Sledge should have some idea)? I was wondering if this could be used during the first two weeks of PCT, but I am thinking not.
    Moderate to severe suppression, don't use during PCT. Good anti-e but also pro-DHT. 20mg is effective (it's strongly anabolic but quite androgenic unfortunately)
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

All natural is a joke. All legal means something. Hormone free means even more.
  33. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.21%

It truly is a joke, my thought has always been if you cant go into a grocery store in nowhere arkansas and buy it on the shelf, its not natural. But I also dont care, I have met plenty of people who were "all natural" and used GH, T3 and Clen.
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

I'm all natty 'cause I drink carrot and wheatgrass juice with my M1T dose...
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

Moderate to severe suppression, don't use during PCT. Good anti-e but also pro-DHT. 20mg is effective (it's strongly anabolic but quite androgenic unfortunately)

Why do you say this?

Do you know the ingrediant?

and if you do know the ingrediant, people have been saying it is useless in oral form.

Your advice seems too detailed and accurate, when none of us know the exact ingrediant. Or even whether it is methylated, or has an ester attached.

Could you explain a little more about this?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    Why do you say this?

Do you know the ingrediant?

and if you do know the ingrediant, people have been saying it is useless in oral form.

Your advice seems too detailed and accurate, when none of us know the exact ingrediant. Or even whether it is methylated, or has an ester attached.

Could you explain a little more about this?
    If it's the pheromone that Sldg asked me to evaluate, and it sure sounds like it, then I do know all about it. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it yet, but I have already tested it and am familiar with it's chemical, physical and biological properties. Even if Sldg decides to keep the active as 'proprietary' and not release the structure right away, I'll say that it's a novel substance and very strong. I will let everyone know the proper warnings, PCT, and cycle plan when he is ready to release it. It would be irresponsible to just release it and say good luck or tell you it doesn't suppress if it does. Rest assured that I will give you straight info on it's proper use as someone who has already taken that risk and is qualified to asses the possible consequences of it's use. Or, this may be a completely different product so it's all just speculation as of now.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

If it's the pheromone that Sldg asked me to evaluate, and it sure sounds like it, then I do know all about it. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it yet, but I have already tested it and am familiar with it's chemical, physical and biological properties. Even if Sldg decides to keep the active as 'proprietary' and not release the structure right away, I'll say that it's a novel substance and very strong. I will let everyone know the proper warnings, PCT, and cycle plan when he is ready to release it. It would be irresponsible to just release it and say good luck or tell you it doesn't suppress if it does. Rest assured that I will give you straight info on it's proper use as someone who has already taken that risk and is qualified to asses the possible consequences of it's use. Or, this may be a completely different product so it's all just speculation as of now.
    dr.d - any stacking advice? if i'm gonna do a cycle and be suppressed and do PCT - i'm gonna make the most of it. especially with a new product. (on that note - many thanks to testers who try compounds solo!)
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    dr.d - any stacking advice? if i'm gonna do a cycle and be suppressed and do PCT - i'm gonna make the most of it. especially with a new product. (on that note - many thanks to testers who try compounds solo!)
    Well, I can't make claims for an unknown product that I have no affiliation with. Size said earlier that he trusted the company and the products that they make. I really trust Size, plus I've never used that company's products, so I won't pass judgement until I know better. All I will say is you will need a real PCT and 10-20mg is a good starting dose, IF it is what I suspect it to be.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

D - what sort of results did you have? Is it really like M4OHN?
  40. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

*begin hype*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...
    By N4cer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:08 AM