Winstrol Detection Time

SWOLE93

I was taking 50mg a day, but I only did it for about 8-9 days and stopped. I have been off for about 2 weeks now and I just found out that I am getting tested. They said 4 core things. Not sure, but I am guessing steroids will be one of them. How long until the Winstrol is out of my system?

Also, what is the detection time for Sust 250? I took some of that about 3 months ago. I dont have a ton of BF, but I do have some. I drink a crap load of water and run and lift. Anything I can do to clean out my system??

Thanks

SWOLE93

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what are you getting tested for? a job? typically jobs don't test for steriods as its expensive

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
As Glenihan stated, most drug tests to not test for AAS, just recreational drugs. Even the military doesn't test for AAS unless you are suspect. Regardless, Sustanon detection time is 3 months, winstrol tabs is 3 weeks.

SWOLE93

A pro sport......Since I only took it for a week or so will it be out of my system quicker if I gouge water?

Thanks

SWOLE93

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
For your sake, you'd better hope so. Your almost on the borderline of detction times. If it's for a Pro Sport and things don't work out for you, I'll guess we'll all hear about it. Good Luck.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
go to GNC or the vitamin shoppe they have system cleansers that i hear work fairly well, i've also heard drinking a bottle of vinegar along with a TON of water will help..

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
If your debate a system cleanser, do not get gold-seal, it's comes up in tests. A brand that works well I know of is Zydot. However if you use one of those, follow directions very carefully. Certain cleansers state you can't have vinegar-pickles, ketchup, etc... Also can't drink alcohol the night before. I too have heard that vinegar works, if you can choke it down. I had a friend pass a test once by merely dinking a gallon of H2O before his test.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Drijnkind,sweating,excessive Training helps,to get it out more quickly think thyroid-hormes as well,but that could be a catch-22.