Help with a transdermal PCT formula....

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that at the end of this cycle I want to try a trans PCT product, so I am looking for any experiences or thoughts regarding a 6OXO/7-OH transdermal product...

Thanks
O14

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I know nothing of the solubility or molecular size of 7-OH. However, if it is similar to 7-OXO then try 15 mg/ml 6-oxo and 15 mg/ml 7-OH in a carrier similar to the forumula I posed in this thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24221&highlight=6-oxo

If you drop the 5% DMSO, substitute it with 5% DI water. You will find lots of other formulas on this board, but this one seems to help with the poor solubility of 6-oxo.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I know nothing of the solubility or molecular size of 7-OH. However, if it is similar to 7-OXO then try 15 mg/ml 6-oxo and 15 mg/ml 7-OH in a carrier similar to the forumula I posed in this thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24221&highlight=6-oxo

If you drop the 5% DMSO, substitute it with 5% DI water. You will find lots of other formulas on this board, but this one seems to help with the poor solubility of 6-oxo.
Man, you came through once again....thanks Bow!

I wasn't dead-set on 7-oh, I just wanted to hear some ideas on the whole Transdermal PCT concept.

O14

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
No problem, let me know how it turns out.

BTW, you will have to heat to get it into solution.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Bow....another quick question....in the quest to save time, and at this point, some money on bulk materials, how would you compare your formula to BDC's T-Gel?..is that a good alternative?

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, should clarify, I'm not talking about ingredient-to-ingredient comparison, but more...how would you rate the difference in effectiveness and ability to dissolve?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I have used T-Gel and loved it. I have not really tested the solubility as I never go above 50 mg/ml due to absoption issues. People seem to forget that the higher the concentration, the lower the abosrption (regardless of the carrier). Absorption is also a function of surface area applied. The lower the concentration, the more surface area applied to get the same amount of actives. Also, I have never tried T-Gel with 6-OXO, so I have no idea how it disolves.

That being said, from what everyone reports regarding the solubility of T-Gel and how effective I believe it is as a carrier (from personal results), I don't think you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Bow....you've been a huge help!

O14