If you can take pro-hormones orally why not base steroids?

1. Registered User
    Answers

If you can take pro-hormones orally why not base steroids?

OK. The digestion process is the same always. If you can take 4-AD or 19-diol orally, then why not Test base, or Nandrolone base? I am not afraid of needles before anyone suggests that. I have done ED injections. I was just wondering this. Anyone got any ideas either way?

2. Registered User
    Answers

The enzymes help to convert to ph into an active chem. While the active chem converts to nothing so more of it gets broken down.

Look at oral 1 test base

Any non methylated non estered hormone taken orally only has about a 5% absorbtion rate.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

You can, but the same problem with most of the oral PH's will befall taking base steroids too.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

lozgod - i am currently working out a plan to use base hormones sublingually with a cyclodextrin attachment. been doing alot of research and the chemistry is really easy. i have access to all sorts of bases cheap (test, boldenone, deca, tren - no source checks) and of course cyclo is easy to find. any of these would require 3+ dosings per day as the half-life is very short. only hangup really is that i'll have to wake up halfway through a night's sleep to dose (which is a good feeding practice when bulking anyways)

not looking to compare this approach to full test-based AAS cycles....still plan to run them short (i like minimal suppression for obvious reasons) and incorporate PH/PS....the test base could potentially produce TNE or suspension-like results when stacked with other compounds, and the side abatement would keep me from having to use 4-ad and incur its bloaty wrath. i'm exploring this idea on other boards - please if any of the chem heavy-hitters want to weight in i am all ears.

you can also do some things transdermally w/ DMSO but i've never been a fan of that approach.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    lozgod - i am currently working out a plan to use base hormones sublingually with a cyclodextrin attachment. been doing alot of research and the chemistry is really easy. i have access to all sorts of bases cheap (test, boldenone, deca, tren - no source checks) and of course cyclo is easy to find. any of these would require 3+ dosings per day as the half-life is very short. only hangup really is that i'll have to wake up halfway through a night's sleep to dose (which is a good feeding practice when bulking anyways)

not looking to compare this approach to full test-based AAS cycles....still plan to run them short (i like minimal suppression for obvious reasons) and incorporate PH/PS....the test base could potentially produce TNE or suspension-like results when stacked with other compounds, and the side abatement would keep me from having to use 4-ad and incur its bloaty wrath. i'm exploring this idea on other boards - please if any of the chem heavy-hitters want to weight in i am all ears.

you can also do some things transdermally w/ DMSO but i've never been a fan of that approach.
    I tried sublingual. It was too inconvenient as far as dosing is concerned. You can only take 25mg's at a time. I just got some phlojel and am going to try transdermal.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I'm sick and tired of needles now too. I've got all kinds of scar tissue in my pecs, quads, etc. now. I've done my fair share of pinning to, just gets to be monotonous after all of the prop cycles I've run over time.

I've been looking into dermal but the thing is that I use such high doses, that I'd be smearing that crap all over the damn place. I used to use BDC's T-gel back in the day when it first came out....but it was just too much of a hassle for me.

Defiantely need some other types of delivery methods....
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    I tried sublingual. It was too inconvenient as far as dosing is concerned. You can only take 25mg's at a time. I just got some phlojel and am going to try transdermal.
    well if you're taking the right stuff, you dont need >100mg ED. both test base and tren can produce good results if you estimate sublingual delivery @ 80%. i guess if you're like me and you take pills 3x/day on-cycle anyways, it isnt any less convenient. plus i'll only use one base per cycle, keeping me from having to double up doses (as the sublingual method cannot exceed 1 dose every 2 hours)

it's too bad there isnt a fast-acting weekly IM that keeps the water down. guess that's next to impossible. you can do prop 2x/week (HRT guys do) but it's not nearly as effective as ED or EOD.

what about tren enanthate? takes a while to kick in?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

well if you're taking the right stuff, you dont need >100mg ED. both test base and tren can produce good results if you estimate sublingual delivery @ 80%. i guess if you're like me and you take pills 3x/day on-cycle anyways, it isnt any less convenient. plus i'll only use one base per cycle, keeping me from having to double up doses (as the sublingual method cannot exceed 1 dose every 2 hours)

it's too bad there isnt a fast-acting weekly IM that keeps the water down. guess that's next to impossible. you can do prop 2x/week (HRT guys do) but it's not nearly as effective as ED or EOD.

what about tren enanthate? takes a while to kick in?
    Well I hear good things about Nandrolone PhenylPropionate as far as not bloating. I know guys that actually use it for cutting cycles. I have seen Test. PhenylPropionate on some powder lists. I never tried it though.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

if you estimate sublingual delivery @ 80%.
    orally > transdermally for fina !

Unless the sublingual delivery system can improve fina's oral availability by approx. 50% i'd say you estimate is off.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    orally > transdermally for fina !

Unless the sublingual delivery system can improve fina's oral availability by approx. 50% i'd say you estimate is off.
    oral and sublingual are completely different delivery methods with completely unique absorption rates. you do sublingual properly and none of it is actually ingested.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Sublinguals can be a PITA too, one has to hold a mouthful of spit for 20+minutes when one's saliva glands go into high gear, an hour a day of that is a nuisance, I would prefer to snort myself.

Brushing your teeth and then rinsing with a high alcohol solution like Listerine will improve absorbancy.
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Sublinguals can be a PITA too, one has to hold a mouthful of spit for 20+minutes when one's saliva glands go into high gear, an hour a day of that is a nuisance, I would prefer to snort myself.

Brushing your teeth and then rinsing with a high alcohol solution like Listerine will improve absorbancy.
    glad to know the listerine tip. hope that doesnt find its way onto the banned list

never heard the 20 minute requirement. got a source? with cyclodiol, 250mg is gone in like 5-10 min but yeah you dont swallow during that time. easiest thing in the world. just be aware that it's there for that short time.

anybody read the threads from that link? one guy got great results from popping pellets orally; another got a stomach that hasnt been right since. i reckon the latter could be avoided if he'd used the powder (no glues, dyes or MC and if capped it disperses evenly) but then it becomes harder/illegal to obtain...hell you could actually pop pellets in the wide open - they are legal until you dissolve them...i dont recommend this, however
  13. Registered User
    Answers

glad to know the listerine tip. hope that doesnt find its way onto the banned list

never heard the 20 minute requirement. got a source? with cyclodiol, 250mg is gone in like 5-10 min but yeah you dont swallow during that time. easiest thing in the world. just be aware that it's there for that short time.

anybody read the threads from that link? one guy got great results from popping pellets orally; another got a stomach that hasnt been right since. i reckon the latter could be avoided if he'd used the powder (no glues, dyes or MC and if capped it disperses evenly) but then it becomes harder/illegal to obtain...hell you could actually pop pellets in the wide open - they are legal until you dissolve them...i dont recommend this, however
    I made it and without a pill press you have to make it liquid otherwise you cant be certain of the dosages.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

The brushing the teeth part is optional, the rinse does the absorbancy improvement, but one might as well get the good oral hygeine in anyway.

20 minutes is the standard time specified for sublinguals like the Melatonin I've used, the actual absorbancy requirement for a cyclodextrin based PH I don't know. I probably won't find out either, I'll snort my cyclos.

There are probably studies around on sublingual absorbtion times, go find us some so anyone trying it will know exactly how long they have to hold the spit and not one minute longer.
  15. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    I definitely agree. We have a good array of excellent trans carriers... and lots of AAS to try this route
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 240
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:05 PM
  2. Not Sure if you can post this but (Funny weight lifting shirts)
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:18 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 04:43 PM
  5. Looking for boards to sponsor...help if you can
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 11:52 PM