Metacort for PCT

1. Board Supporter

Metacort for PCT

I have searched for quite some time now and I cannot seem to get a solid answer on the issue of PCT with Metacort.
    I just finished a 4 week cycle of S1+ and am using Metacort for PCT. I have some nolva in the fridge but am hesitant to use it in conjunction with Metacort if I don't have to. I have not had any blood work done as of yet. The only sides I had on cycle was some minor acne on back. The boys are fine and working and I have retained the strength and size increase so far. I am on day 10 of PCT using label dosage. I did experience some itchy nips once or twice but as it was only for a few hours at most and so I could not precisely say why. Any advice would be great and I will keep searching. Thanks

2. Obese Member

At day 10, adding an estrogen receptor antagonist (tamoxifen and clomiphene) would be pretty usless. 6-OXO is a good suicide inhibitor and along with 7-OXO DHEA should get you kick started. I have used the actives in Metacort (with my own carrier) and found it to be very effective. That being said, post cycle I believe stacking 6-OXO and 7-OXO DHEA along with a receptor antagonsit would be more effective than something like Metacort alone.
  3. Registered User

I used Metacort almost exclusively for PCT on my S1+ PH cycle. It was the shiet and I kept ALL my gains while losing a bit of extra BF.

But bow makes sense. If you cando it, try what he did.
    •   

4. Registered User

Sounds like your fine with just using the metacort. Save the other stuff.
  5. Board Supporter

Thanks for the feedback. I'll just stick with the Metacort.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Sounds like your fine with just using the metacort. Save the other stuff.
    i'm not sure i consider transiently itchy nips "fine"....if you were getting no impression at all of estrogenic sides like gyno, then i might agree. just coming off a suppressive cycle PLUS having symptoms would lead even a slightly cautious person to get on some nolva asap.
  7. Board Supporter

The itchy nips only happened once or twice and has since not reapeared at all. 12 days into pct now and all appears to be fine, can symptoms start this far into pct? Thanks for the input.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bering C
    The itchy nips only happened once or twice and has since not reapeared at all. 12 days into pct now and all appears to be fine, can symptoms start this far into pct? Thanks for the input.
    personally, once or twice is PLENTY enough to make me get on nolva. you seem to have dodged the bullet here - but seeing as you might be gyno-prone i'd strongly recommend nolva on any upcoming cycle, even just at 40/40/20/20
  9. Board Supporter

Thanks again for the input. After reading alot of posts I went ahead and started some nolva at 40. Along with the metacort. no symptoms but I want to be sure. Is it a waste to use it at this stage of pct? I have no symptoms other than maybe a little fat on my pecs but I am not cutting so I really don't think anything is amiss. I also don't think I am prone to gyno due to the fact that on any other cycle over the past few years I only used 6-oxo for pct. This was the first trans dermal I have done though. How long should I continue with the nolva? The itchy nips was while I was on cycle maybe 3 1/2 weeks ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arom-X and Metacort for PCT
    By gismo0184 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM
  2. Has any one used metacort for PCT?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:18 PM
  3. theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT
    By comrade in forum Anabolics