prohormone legality?

grape ape

Awards
now that prohormones are banned, does anyone think that they will be available from online overseas pharmacies? Also, what class of substance would they be under? (same as anabolic steroids?)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I promise, I'm not trying to be an ass, but I must ask.......

Why?

grape ape

Awards
I promise, I'm not trying to be an ass, but I must ask.......

Why?
I just thought that if they didn't carry harsh penalties, such as class 3 drugs, they still may be worthwhile to try and obtain. I know this may seem like a reason for asking but I was just wandering.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I just thought that if they didn't carry harsh penalties, such as class 3 drugs, they still may be worthwhile to try and obtain. I know this may seem like a reason for asking but I was just wandering.
Fair enough. As Matthew pointed out above, they cary the same penalty as AAS. That being the case, if you weigh the risk vs. reward, the decision should be very clear.

darkcrayz

Awards
Fair enough. As Matthew pointed out above, they cary the same penalty as AAS. That being the case, if you weigh the risk vs. reward, the decision should be very clear.
bow do you have a bigger pic of the tattoo?

and the risk vs reward would say just go for true aas since if you get caught you are going to jail for equal time for both.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
bow do you have a bigger pic of the tattoo?.
Nope. And its not real, its just a painting. Some chick did it at burningman last summer. If I were (and I may) get a tat, it would be very similar. Just have yet to grow the balls.

and the risk vs reward would say just go for true aas since if you get caught you are going to jail for equal time for both
Couldn't have said it better ;)

grape ape

Awards
point taken. Thanks for the input.

blank!

Banned
Awards
keeping in mind that some compounds that were marketed as PH/PS have actually been sold by dealers for awhile. mestanolone comes to mind. M1T has been around forever but i think there is virtually no chance it will be sold by dealers or as a research chem...if it did i would actually agree that it's "not intended for human use"!

btw you can get almost anything in powder form if you look hard enough, and that includes most PH.

JavaGuru

Awards
I may be wrong but I thought that only non-schedule drugs could use the "research only" loophole. Since prohormones are now CIII they wouldn't qualify as a research only chemical. That being said, using time tested steroids as opposed to being a lab rat is probably the wiser option.