Havoc and Test C and having fat gain issues.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for information, but I am not a newbie to lifting nor to PH use. This post could have gone on any of 3 boards since it includes TRT(Test C) and RPN Havoc. I have done PH cycles before so I am NOT looking for info on support supps. also, I am permenantly on TRT dose of Test E so I am not concerned about shutdown (I already am!)

My question comes with the combo of both Havoc dosed at 30mg/day along with Test C at 100mg/week.

I have eaten rather low calories for the last year and hit a ceiling on my lifts. I decided to do a cycle to try to break through the long-standing ceiling. I have blown past the ceiling and I am very pleased with the muscle gains. The negative part is that I seem to be gaining belly fat. I am eating more than I was, but not to excess. Considering that Havoc/epi are rather dry, I don't feel it is water gain. My stomach is just distended and I am considering going off-cycle. I really want to finish the planned cycle but I dont want to become a fat oaf. I am absolutely starving and eating like a teenager.

I don't "track" what I eat, but I am definitely above maintenance. I just seem to have gained it so QUICKLY. Prior to this I was on an extended cut. So far I have added 35 lbs on to my squats in 3 weeks. Newbie like gains.

So my question is this: Is there anyone else out there with experience dosing havoc and Test C? Did you have issues with excess weight gain as well?

Mystere3

Awards
Some of that may be water; even tho epi is dry in terms of bloating in your face and soft tissues, it can store a bit more water in your muscles.

I'd try to figure out where your macros and calories are to see how out of line you are; I gained 20 lb on my last epi/hexadrone cycle and 6 of them went away immediately within two weeks, that's clearly water weight.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Thx Myster3 I will try to count stuff up as much as I hate counting calories.

Mystere3

Awards
I use myfitnesspal for it, it makes it a bit less painful bc it has a ton of stuff in its database and there's an app for iPhone and android.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat gain is an anabolic process as well.

Your trt confuses me, are using both test e and c right now? Cause one sentence your using test cyp, then another, test e, then again, back to cyp.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx Myster3 I will try to count stuff up as much as I hate counting calories.
Counting calories is highly inaccurate, and honestly a waste of time.
If it helps you feel in control and eat right, great, but it is just guessing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[QUOTE="Mystere] 6 of them went away immediately within two weeks, that's clearly water weight.[/QUOTE]
Clearly

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
its natural after a cut for the body to try and store some fat when a surplus of calories are available. the abdominal bloat can happen with oral anabolics. they all do me that way. probiotics seem to help a little. an ai might help also. but if you want to stop a cycle in the middle of it because of this, you probably should you fat f*ck.jfwu
I have run Havoc before on a pulse after spending like 2 months taking in some expertise from Dr D. I apologize. I never experienced the bloat you are talking about to this level when I ran Havoc alone. To clarify the other question; I AM now on Test C. I WAS on Test E but the pharmacy doesnt stock it anymore so I was swapped to Test C.So I am gathering that my body was still in some starvation mode and so it decided to store some of this as extra fat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run Havoc before on a pulse after spending like 2 months taking in some expertise from Dr D. I apologize. I never experienced the bloat you are talking about to this level when I ran Havoc alone. To clarify the other question; I AM now on Test C. I WAS on Test E but the pharmacy doesnt stock it anymore so I was swapped to Test C.So I am gathering that my body was still in some starvation mode and so it decided to store some of this as extra fat.
Right. That starvation mode also created ur plateau, btw.

No need to starve the body, that only works for so long. I'd recommend eating a caloric maintenance which is something that can be calculated to a relatively accurate number.

Mine is around 3000-3300kcals and I'm only 174lbs.