Erectile dysfunction

Mosesb32

Awards
I have had low testosterone for about 3 years now. I am 19 years old with hypothyroidism. Any advice on what I should take to boost my testosterone and erase the erectile dysfunction problem? My T level is at 313

rphash49

Awards
I have had low testosterone for about 3 years now. I am 19 years old with hypothyroidism. Any advice on what I should take to boost my testosterone and erase the erectile dysfunction problem? My T level is at 313
You should take yourself to the doctor and get a real answer based on the test he/she will perform. No one here can properly diagnose you on a forum.

Mosesb32

Awards
Yea he isn't sure. He's referring me to a endocrinologist..

rphash49

Awards
Yea he isn't sure. He's referring me to a endocrinologist..
So that's exactly my point. If your doctor was unable to advise you how valid would any advice I or someone else give you be?

Go see the endo bro and get real answers

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, see a doctor.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Lord loves a working man, don't trust whitey and if u catch something see a doctor and get ride of it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My T level is at 313
Oh dear....
bro that should be 900 at your age.
See what an endo has to say. But before you get put on hormone therapy FOR LIFE do a little research on anything you might be doing that could be affecting your T levels. Here's the big 4:
-Drug abuse. Especially opiates.
-Alcohol abuse. Fri-Sun binge drinking included.
-Lack of sleep/depression&anxiety meds/stress.
-Diet.