Synovex prop powder turned oil/BA/BB mix cloudy when I mixed it?

VillainBD

Awards
It almost looks like a gel. I have filtered it with a whatman, baked it at 250 degrees F for 45 min, when it was baking it started to clear up but as soon as I took it out of the oven and it started to cool down it clouded right back up. I dont know if this is what happens when the powder isn't dried long enough? I was almost possitive it was completely dry, broke up all the clumps and cut it up with a razor blade so it would dry all the way through. Is there any way to fix it? I am open for any suggestions. Please Help!

------------Learning as I go------------------

dazed

Awards
Extended baking may clear it up, but I would test it out first, it should be ok.

VillainBD

Awards
Extended baking may clear it up, but I would test it out first, it should be ok.
It has a layer of clear fluid at the bottom of the bottle now, if that is water shouldn't it be on the top of the oil?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I used the kit including syringe filter. It is cloudy at the bottom and clear at the top. The powder was COMPLETELY dry no question about it.

Anyone know anything about this?

CROWLER

dazed

Awards
I think it still could be water. Steroids can form hydrates, so yes its completely dry but the water molecule that is bound to the steroid can be liberated when it goes into the oil...and water is less dense than oil so that is why it is towards the bottem.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Just did the first pin and it definitely hurts more than Tren.

VillainBD

Awards
I used the kit including syringe filter. It is cloudy at the bottom and clear at the top. The powder was COMPLETELY dry no question about it.

Anyone know anything about this?

CROWLER
I peeled the top off my vial and baked it at 250 degrees F for 45 min and let it cool back to room temp and then repeated it until all the water had evaporated. Then I filtered with a whatman into a new sterile clean vial and it has stayed crystal clear since. I was almost 100% positive that my powder was completely dry also.