HCG Help Please...

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I have did a search but still unclear about something. The HCG I got came in two vials. One with powder and one with a diluent. The stuff is from Mexico and I can not make much out of it except it indicates it is Gonaforte 10,000 U.I. If one wants to take 250ui of this material, how do you mix it correctly? Do I need to get BAC water or use the stuff I got with it? I know I need to get some slin pins or insulin needles.

Thank You

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming you got 2ml's of solvent with it. if that's the case, after you mix it up, you'll have 10,000iu's of HCG total at 5,000iu's per ml. for more accuracy, purchase some 3/10 slin pins. they're all you need for damn near anything water based. on a 3/10 pin, draw up to the 5th tick mark, that'll be 250iu's. once you mix, it's said to be good for around 60 days.

knox

Awards
  • Established
oops

sorry about stealing this thread but all i need is a quick answer. Well, i just started a cycle this last thursday (today is saturday) and i'm running some HCG along side it. the HCG was mixed late afternoon on thursday and i forgot to store it in the fridge. So, its been around 44hrs. since it was mixed. i live in a basement and it stays relatively cool, average in the low 60's. Is my HCG still good?? thanks for the help.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I think you are screwed, have a fun post cycle knox:rofl:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You can add 8 ml of bac water plus 2 ml you already have in second vial, you'll have 1000iu/ml, use slin pins for accurate measurements.

Knox, you should be alright, it might lose some potensy but you are not totally screwed, but what the hell do I know?:think:

knox

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your reply Dmitry, you give me and my balls comfort:D ...hopefully the HCG is still potent enough to keep me rolling through this test/drol/tren cycle.:thumbsup:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your reply Dmitry, you give me and my balls comfort:D ...hopefully the HCG is still potent enough to keep me rolling through this test/drol/tren cycle.:thumbsup:
I'm gonna laugh when your raisins dont grow back:hammer: haha.....but really i hope yours is good because I cant spare any of mine.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
To the first post:

What you have sounds like a Mex version the Novarel HCG I use. It comes in two vials, one with the powder (equaling 10,000iu of HCG), and one with 10ml of sterile water solution.

You just use a syringe to take up the water and inject it into the powder vial. You then have a 1000iu/ml solution. 50u on a slin pin will equal 500iu of HCG...

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the help :)

The pins I got are:

Terumo 29 G X 1/2", 1CC Syringe with Needle, 1 CC (100 U). (This a slin pin?) (25 U I take it is 250 UI)

I also got some BaC Water. I could use the 10ml of solution that came with it or use some of the BaC water as DmitryWI suggested. Will it last longer with the BaC Water?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is a slin pin. Yes, 25u will equal 250iu HCG.

The solution you got should also be water, so use either one to mix and you are good to go...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I suggested BAC water because I didn't know how much you had in second vial, mine came with only 2cc, so I had to add some more. If you got 10cc in yours then you good to go.