Question about S4 flavor

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I received some s4 from a relatively new source, and it is completely flavorless unlike the uniquemicals s4 I researched before. They claim it is due to being in food grade carboxymethylcellulose and ultra pure deionized water . Is this bunk product? I am curious because they also had an error where my order shipped free, and if the product is bunk I won't pay. The ostarine tastes disgusting like it normally does and the gw gives a weird sensation a few hours after ingesting.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only one I ever tasted was like urine with an electric current running through it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mine always tasted like rumplemintz lol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah I got mine from a Uniq place and it tastes like gasoline ...

Have you got any results?

FeAddiction

Awards
I got LGD and S4 that tastes pretty much like water (There was a very light taste there but I was not wine style tasting it), turned out the stuff had less impurities. I doubted it too, but the suppression alone proved all was well. Keep AI on hand and PCT ready for LGD at least. I also put them in the fridge overnight and could see some particulates settling. Never had Ostarine that did not taste absolutely horrible.

rphash49

Awards
It's because of the liquid carrier. Doesn't mean it's bunk.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got LGD and S4 that tastes pretty much like water (There was a very light taste there but I was not wine style tasting it), turned out the stuff had less impurities. I doubted it too, but the suppression alone proved all was well. Keep AI on hand and PCT ready for LGD at least. I also put them in the fridge overnight and could see some particulates settling. Never had Ostarine that did not taste absolutely horrible.
Would it be better to keep Sarms in the fridge?

FeAddiction

Awards
I usually don't, but in this case I wanted to see if the temp drop caused anything to drop out of suspension (and it did a little), that and the suppression told me all was well.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, thanks guys. I realized it was legit when i benched 245 for sets of 6, last week i was doing sets of 3.

Mystere3

Awards
It's not bad for strength, better for fat loss though. Osta is the better one for strength.