First "real" cycle help.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi , I'm just finishing my 1-alpha cycle by finaflex , great run, and I'm already planning my next cycle with stronger compound.

Ok so in planing to run FRL alpha mas( I took 2 bottles from the last sale) and hdrol( I don't know wich brand right now).

It's gonna be stronger cycle than my 1alpha run but still mild when comparing it to some usual cycles.
My goal is strength and recomp. If I will add some weight it's a bonus for me.
I'm gona run alpha mass 6 caps per day during the cycle and will add hdrol 50/50/50/50 for the last 4 weeks.
Pct is gonna be clomid 50/50/25/25 + some test booster+ forma product for AI.
Now I decided to skip all the cycle support and will only run liver stabil by MN during and before the cycle.
I'm not sure if I need to add stano/epiandro /dermacrin ? How bad is the lethargy ?

And the last thing but very important. All this cycle is not gonna happen if I don't get serm.
Now I found some research sites via google, but how do I know their serm is legit. ? I don't want to find that I'm f**ed up at the end of the cycle.
I looked also into other sources like all this online farmas . How legit their serm is ?

Ok hope to hear from you , I'm open for critics and suggestions. Thanks.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot ...

Im 29 years old, training on and off for 7 years and 198 lbs. 6ft

timper

timper

Awards
You shouldn't have any problems with libido with halo and alpha mass. I personally would recommend upping the halo dose though. Maybe something like 50/50/75/75 even. I know a lot of people run higher for great results.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Will 50/75/75/75 be better than 50/50/50/50/50/50. ?
I got the impression that longer milder cycle easy to keep and sides are on easy side to.

timper

timper

Awards
Halo is a pretty mild compound all together so you shouldn't really notice any sides other then maybe slight bp increase and some acne.

As for the dose halo worked best for me in a six week cycle. So if you want to run I would go 50/50/50/75/75/75

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo is a pretty mild compound all together so you shouldn't really notice any sides other then maybe slight bp increase and some acne. As for the dose halo worked best for me in a six week cycle. So if you want to run I would go 50/50/50/75/75/75
^x2

timper

timper

Awards
Also, PCT looks good, use some daa as a test booster and grab some erase if you want just to have on hand. But you probably won't need an AI since halo doesn't aromatize

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks! but I kind feel that with this protocol I'm just waisting the alpha mass, and better not use it. What do you think ?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Also, PCT looks good, use some daa as a test booster and grab some erase if you want just to have on hand. But you probably won't need an AI since halo doesn't aromatize
I was thinking to use ai to minimize estro rebound after clomid or there is nothing to be concern about?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I, personally, think daa is a waste.

timper

timper

Awards
Daa certainly doesn't do a lot, but it does help. And it's better then tribulus. But if you're worried about rebound then grab some erase like I said but it shouldn't be a problem

timper

timper

Awards
Whatever works then haha just "insert test booster here"

And I would leave the alpha mass in. May give you a bit extra. Because honestly after you start running ph alpha mass isn't gonna seem like it does a lot on it's own

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Whatever works then haha just "insert test booster here"

And I would leave the alpha mass in. May give you a bit extra. Because honestly after you start running ph alpha mass isn't gonna seem like it does a lot on it's own
Lol probably you right.
It will be the same feeling as when I first tried dhea PHs , you really realize that all the testboosters are like kids games.

timper

timper

Awards
Ya exactly. So you should have everything you need. Good luck man, let us know how it goes

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
higher dose + longer time = more lethargic. you should be fine. clomid 50/25/25/25 is fine as well

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Ya exactly. So you should have everything you need. Good luck man, let us know how it goes
I'm sure will.
I will start my cycle one month from now.
Hope everything will go smooth.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I bought iron flex's halox 2 bottles.

Gona start from 50 and after week or two bump to 75.
Maybe on the last week I will up to 100. All depends on sides.

What about those back pumps I have been reading about. How much of concern are they ?
Never experienced those so dont know what to expect. Are they happening in the lower back area?

timper

timper

Awards
I can honestly say I've never had to endure any back pumps but if you do get some just go to a local pharmacy and grab some taurine