Best non-serm PCT?

THA GONZ

Awards
If it was a cycle of something like Superdrol,
What would be the best options If I didn't want to run Nolva and clomid??

6oxo
7oh (lean xtreme)
fenugreek
GXR
sesathin
trib & avena
cAMPHIBOLIC

also can you really keep the gains with out serms?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
6oxo and 7oh stacked are the best out of those options but you should just wait for DS to finish his pct compound. Should be ready soon.

THA GONZ

Awards
I have been hearing bits and pieces about that. you have any info on it??

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Yup. I have had really good results with 100 mg's day 6-oxo and 100 mg's day 7-oxo-dhea transdermal. Between 6-oxo as a good suicide inhibitor and 7-oxo dhea for cortisol suppresion, its not a bad non-serm PCT option.

THA GONZ

Awards
Yup. I have had really good results with 100 mg's day 6-oxo and 100 mg's day 7-oxo-dhea transdermal. Between 6-oxo as a good suicide inhibitor and 7-oxo dhea for cortisol suppresion, its not a bad non-serm PCT option.
are you using Metacort or did you make your own transdermal?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
are you using Metacort or did you make your own transdermal?
My own.

15% PEG-400
10% PG
30% IPM
10% OA
5% Octyl-S
5% DMSO
10% D-Lim
10% Iso-Alchohol
5% Di Water

This is a variation of my PH transdermal, just a bit better solubility. Mostly because 6-OXO is a beach to disolve at anything above 15 mg/ml.

captainbicept

Awards
Why dont you want to use a SERM? And why do you prefer an AI?

THA GONZ

Awards
I don't really just exploring some options for lighter cycles instead of using serms.

THA GONZ

Awards
My own.

15% PEG-400
10% PG
30% IPM
10% OA
5% Octyl-S
5% DMSO
10% D-Lim
10% Iso-Alchohol
5% Di Water

This is a variation of my PH transdermal, just a bit better solubility. Mostly because 6-OXO is a beach to disolve at anything above 15 mg/ml.
Thanks for the info Bro

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
research exemestane i hear DS made a modifiyed version of it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also can you really keep the gains with out serms?
Yes you can keep a good portion of your gains without any clomid or nolva. Especialy if your new to gear or prohormones. I'd imagine serms will be more important the bigger you get and the harder it is to maintain gains. Although this is no reason not to take them from the very first cycle since they are cheap, will help you recover faster, and therfore should help you hold onto a higher percentage of the gains you made on cycle.

excalibur

Awards
Did you apply the mix AM/PM or both?