Best non-serm PCT?
- 01-28-2005, 09:31 PM
- 01-28-2005, 09:36 PM
6oxo and 7oh stacked are the best out of those options but you should just wait for DS to finish his pct compound. Should be ready soon.
- 01-28-2005, 09:43 PM
01-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Yup. I have had really good results with 100 mg's day 6-oxo and 100 mg's day 7-oxo-dhea transdermal. Between 6-oxo as a good suicide inhibitor and 7-oxo dhea for cortisol suppresion, its not a bad non-serm PCT option.
01-28-2005, 10:08 PM
01-28-2005, 10:23 PM
My own.Originally Posted by THA GONZ
5% Di Water
This is a variation of my PH transdermal, just a bit better solubility. Mostly because 6-OXO is a beach to disolve at anything above 15 mg/ml.
01-28-2005, 10:25 PM
01-28-2005, 10:30 PM
01-28-2005, 10:31 PM
01-29-2005, 03:07 AM
01-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Yes you can keep a good portion of your gains without any clomid or nolva. Especialy if your new to gear or prohormones. I'd imagine serms will be more important the bigger you get and the harder it is to maintain gains. Although this is no reason not to take them from the very first cycle since they are cheap, will help you recover faster, and therfore should help you hold onto a higher percentage of the gains you made on cycle.Originally Posted by THA GONZ
08-22-2005, 06:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheCannon in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 26Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:21 PM
- By neoborn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
- By lategainer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:46 PM