Noticing a few things on Superdrol--yeah, another SD thread--

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
Today is my third day on Superdrol dosed at 30mg/day, 10mg AM and 20 Prewkout. So far I have actually lost 4lbs total, and I feel weak and tired, although I look nice and lean. I take my SD with DHB (any good or just BS?).

I am noticing that I am always hungry, even when I know there is no possible way of fitting more food down my neck without vomiting.. Also, I am pissing 24/7 and shitting 2-3 times a day. Is this normal? BTW I am also taking 1-test along with it, as well as GXR. I just don't know if SD is working right for me.. :sad:

w00kie

Awards
I would think shitting 2-3 times per day would be normal......you might want to try to bump down to 20mg to see if any of the side will subside.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think its to early to see any physical changes, but frequent urination, defecation and increased appetite are what I experienced also at only 10 mgs.

V Player

Awards
Ive also been on SD @ 30mg ED for one week. Started at 20. So far nothing. Nada. Zilch. No side effects, no increased appetite, no extra pissing, no weight gain, no weight loss, no lethargy no nuthin.

Im also stacking 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp. Im NOT giving up on SD. Even if for some sick reason Im one of the unfortunate few that doesnt respond to SD, Im still going to believe in it for others. Im only 5'7 and 174, so I figured 30mg would be more than enough. Man I seriously hope something happens soon.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you try it solo or decrease the other doses you will see something, maybe that stack is counteractive to SD

V Player

Awards
I thought about that for a minute. But so far every journal/report and or comment Ive seen by everyone from Sledge to Strat to others suggests that my stack could not be counterproductive to SD.

Still..... you never know. Hope Sledge or someone pipes in soon. Thanks for the thought, bro. Its definately something to re-consider.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know what you mean, everybody has a different physiology, thats just what I would do, I think SD might be in a class all by itself

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
DHB is (6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin). Save some money and just drink grapefruit juice mayne. It is supposed to increase absorption when taking prohormones. Grapefuice has been shown to increase absorption in many prescription medications. My question is if superdrol is methylated why you need DHB? Isn't methylating the chemical increasing the absorption anyway?

V Player

Awards
Yeah I know what you mean, everybody has a different physiology, thats just what I would do, I think SD might be in a class all by itself
Exactly. You really got me thinking now.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
DHB is (6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin). Save some money and just drink grapefruit juice mayne. It is supposed to increase absorption when taking prohormones. Grapefuice has been shown to increase absorption in many prescription medications. My question is if superdrol is methylated why you need DHB? Isn't methylating the chemical increasing the absorption anyway?
Good point Ive seen some companies that sell 1 test under its real name DHB but I guess you have a very valid point if it dyhydroxybergamottin then there is no need with methylated substance but taking it cant hurt.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Today is my third day on Superdrol dosed at 30mg/day, 10mg AM and 20 Prewkout. So far I have actually lost 4lbs total, and I feel weak and tired, although I look nice and lean. I take my SD with DHB (any good or just BS?).

I am noticing that I am always hungry, even when I know there is no possible way of fitting more food down my neck without vomiting.. Also, I am pissing 24/7 and shitting 2-3 times a day. Is this normal? BTW I am also taking 1-test along with it, as well as GXR. I just don't know if SD is working right for me.. :sad:
why not post this in the other thread you started about SD yesterday???

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Using DHB along with a methylated compund should increase bioavailability. Methylation allows the compound to survive first pass metabolism in the liver by inhibiting breakdown from certain enzymes. DHB inactivates the enzymes that break down hormones or at least T. So theoretically it's a two pronged approach that should increase bioavailability.

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
ok, now for the last 2 days I have been getting terrible headaches, and I have actually lost strength.. I think the SD may be drying me out too much... I have been getting weird heart palpitations as well... any thoughts?? (BTW, I am down another 3lbs, totaling ~7lbs in 4 days... I look lean as hell though, although I am bloated from eating.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Youre stuffing your face on Superdrol and 1-test and [losing?] weight??

Heart issues? yeah stop taking it immediately.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Youre stuffing your face on Superdrol and 1-test and [losing?] weight??

Heart issues? yeah stop taking it immediately.
I concur... not worth it. Wait a couple months, come back and try it again. No need in waisting it (which isn't the biggest problem in this situation anyway).

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
I was getting heart pumps/stings my first day on SD too! Went away the next day, it would sting every few seconds or so, not bad but noticable for sure. I think because SD is so new (and is gone now) nobody really knows all the side effects.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
It could also be the DHB. DHB enhances absorption but there is a dark side to it. It increases the side effects in many prescription meds and such.

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
ok.... now today will be my last day... I woke up this morning, still losing weight! Also, I got into the gym and I lost a considerable amount of strength in my legs... :( I think maybe SD isn't for everyone.... what are your thoughts on this..? should I try again in a few months?

BTW, I am going in tomorrow morning and getting my blood drawn again, testing for any heart problems and/or other organ issues.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking guy! you never know what it could be, at your age having heart arrythmia doesnt sound right your electrolytes might be off, could be the flu, could be overtraining, could be a combination of a lot of things. I heard bad reports about dhb some time ago. Maybe if you let everything in your system clear out and do it solo at a lower dose you might get better results, at your age you should be a testosterone factory, take care and let us know what is up!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
ok.... now today will be my last day... I woke up this morning, still losing weight!

BTW, I am going in tomorrow morning and getting my blood drawn again, testing for any heart problems and/or other organ issues.
Good Idea. Have them check your thyroid while they're at it.