Trest Solo vs Trest + SD

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
What's up bros

No stranger to cycling. PCT, support sups, diet and routine are dialed in, looking to run a cycle before I go home for my brother's wedding. Just ordered two bottles of Trestobol (hopefully not all hype) and have a ton of SD laying around. Thinking about running Trest solo or running it with SD.

From what I gather, people are taking 5-10 caps of Trest a day pre workout. Before anyone says it, I'm not looking to make a transdermal or inject. Just wondering what dose you guys think would be best?

If I run it with SD, I'm running SD at 20mg the whole time.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Donny

rphash49

Awards
Trest + sd would be awesome! 50mg a day of trest seems to be it. Short half life so spread it out over the day

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Trest + sd would be awesome! 50mg a day of trest seems to be it. Short half life so spread it out over the day
Since the half life is so short I was thinking about dosing it all PWO on gym days and 20/30 morning/night on off days. What do you think?

rphash49

Awards
You might have to play with it and see what works best for you. Logs I've read with the best results were dose spread out through the day with the largest dose pre wo. Example 10mg am, 10mg noon, 20mg pre wo, 10mg post wo.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle lenght? Also very interested in trest for my next cycle along with something else.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
How would one determine if a given compound was lipophilic? Or is this a trait common to all orals?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run sd longer then 4 weeks but some go longer
I meant for the trest;) really curious about it.

I ran sd a couple of times, and different doses.
20/30mg for 4 weeks, and 10mg for 6 weeks.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm going 5 weeks for both Trest and SD I think.

RH thanks for the advice - I'll look into it.

Anyone here actually run Trestobol?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Its just great stuff. Almost like oral test. Try knocking out 30-40mg pre-workout. If you're running oral, use it spaced throughout the day. Notoriously short half-life. If you're running it TD, once a day is fine.

Be forewarned its plenty wet. Have an AI around.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Its just great stuff. Almost like oral test. Try knocking out 30-40mg pre-workout. If you're running oral, use it spaced throughout the day. Notoriously short half-life. If you're running it TD, once a day is fine.

Be forewarned its plenty wet. Have an AI around.
2 bottles at 50mg/d would give me 36 days, or just over 5 weeks. Did you run yours at 50mg ed? How did you dose on off days? Thanks for the help.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running week one only Trest, then adding the SD in week 2. Thoughts?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
2 bottles at 50mg/d would give me 36 days, or just over 5 weeks. Did you run yours at 50mg ed? How did you dose on off days? Thanks for the help.
it's 100 cap bottles so two bottles will give 40 days at 50mg/d :)

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I've been read about numerous people using it a test base at around 50mg a day. However, insofar as I love it, I ended up around 100mg ed by the end. Off day was the same as on. Just budgeted my caps through the day differently on lifting days though so that I can could take a hefty dose around an 45min prior.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Oooh, that was just the last two weeks or so. Also,I got all mine during a super cheap sale.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just wrapping up this cycle and I have to say that Trest is by far my new favorite compound. I ran it like this:

SD 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Trest 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

Off days 30 mg am/30 mg pm
On days 20 mg am/40 mg pwo

Bought two more bottles of trest mid cycle. I can't describe how good I felt both in and out of the gym while ON. I'm in my last week right now and do not want to go off. The gains have been awesome and the sides weren't bad at all. It's wet, but definitely not as wet as tren…at least not for me. I've run SD a bunch of times…solo, with stano, bridged…you name it. Trest was different than anything else in that 1) I had sustainable energy throughout the day and 2) my libido was strong and stable throughout the entire cycle. I can't begin to tell you guys how impressed I am with this compound.

PCT is Tamox 40/40/40/40 and I'm probably going to pick up some rehab or some recycle…both are solid.

Set some PRs this time around…225 for 5 solid on the incline bp. The most I've repped before was 195 for 5. Hit 245 on the flat bench. Previous best was 225 for reps.

Switched it up and incorporated db training on chest days during this cycle. Found myself pushing 80lb dbs on inclines and 100lb dbs on the flat bench. 40mg pwo had me feeling like I could lift anything.

Bottom line, treat yourself bros. Whatever your next cycle is, add trest.

Donny

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! Your tamox dose is excessive though... 20/20/10/10 is enough.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Go Hard…I used CL trest but I noticed olympic just released a clone too. I saw the rhetoric on the other forum about purity competition etc. I'm definitely interested in trying your company's product too. CL trest was amazing, and if yours is on par it's definitely a better deal on a gram for gram basis.

bomb

Awards
so whats the best time to take trest?

olympus has the best price and one bottle lasts 8 weeks for 6w 50 + 2w 75
the problem is that it has caps of 25mg.

maybe in the morning (with my epi?) and pre or post workout ?
ill take the epi all together in the morning i guess.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Sounds good! Your tamox dose is excessive though... 20/20/10/10 is enough.
For SD/Trest I (personally) would do something like this [note: im on SD/M14 right now and this is my upcoming PCT plan]:

40mg (3 days)
30mg (4 days)
20mg (2 weeks)
10mg (2 weeks)
EOD/ETD/etc. for 3 weeks (trickle down)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go Hard…I used CL trest but I noticed olympic just released a clone too. I saw the rhetoric on the other forum about purity competition etc. I'm definitely interested in trying your company's product too. CL trest was amazing, and if yours is on par it's definitely a better deal on a gram for gram basis.
Our TR3ST is real deal for sure. I'll start a cycle of it + M1T + test in two weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so whats the best time to take trest?

olympus has the best price and one bottle lasts 8 weeks for 6w 50 + 2w 75
the problem is that it has caps of 25mg.

maybe in the morning (with my epi?) and pre or post workout ?
ill take the epi all together in the morning i guess.
Spread those caps evenly throughout the day.

Maybe one cap in the morning and one preworkout if you train in the afternoon/evening.

And one few hours before bed when you hit the 75mg/day mark. Don't take it RIGHT before bed because it may disturb your sleep.

bomb

Awards

Maybe one cap in the morning and one preworkout if you train in the afternoon/evening.

And one few hours before bed when you hit the 75mg/day mark. Don't take it RIGHT before bed because it may disturb your sleep.
yep sounds good.
at 50mg : 1 am and 1 pre workout
at 75mg : 1 am , 1 about 4-6 hrs afterwards , 1 pre workout.
i always hit the gym about 9-10pm.

do you think i should split the epi too?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep sounds good.
at 50mg : 1 am and 1 pre workout
at 75mg : 1 am , 1 about 4-6 hrs afterwards , 1 pre workout.
i always hit the gym about 9-10pm.

do you think i should split the epi too?
Definitely. IMO it's good to split all orals. Half life of Epi is longer than half life of TR3ST though but still.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established

Never messed with my sleep at all

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Never messed with my sleep at all
I never have sleep disturbance issues with hormones. I prefer to take my stuff perfectly evenly spaced over a 24 hour period. Which more or less means one in the morning and one before bed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to start my tr3st next week

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me neither... I'll have to wait 2 weeks though. Took already "before" pics today, lol!
Just got mine yesterday. Had to cry a little over the wait that I have ahead before I can use it. I can't wait to give it a go!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine yesterday. Had to cry a little over the wait that I have ahead before I can use it. I can't wait to give it a go!!
Lol same here. I have two bottles. Glad I got two

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I never have sleep disturbance issues with hormones. I prefer to take my stuff perfectly evenly spaced over a 24 hour period. Which more or less means one in the morning and one before bed.
Epistane had me in dripping through my clothes at night…that's the only one that affected me like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Smont Anabolics 12
Anabolics 10
Yodambomb Anabolics 23