pct question for 8 weeks halo

bomb

Awards
Hello community,

first of all I want to apologize for my sometimes broken english but I am from Europe so I will try my best ;)

I have been on cycle for about 7,5 weeks with hdrol.
Saturday the 8th will be exactly 8 weeks that I´ve been on hdrol.
I ran it as follows: 25/50/75/75/75/75/50/50

now it comes to PCT :yawn:

I have no serm on hand ( i know that it isnt a good idea but here it is not that easy to ge t your hands on that without prescription. I could order something from uk but therefore i need to calculate at least 1,5 weeks delivery time which puts me another 2 weeks + on cycle - and I dont know if 10 weeks hdrol would be a good idea for first cycle)

But nevertheless i got following supps on hand:

fusion supplements 6 bromo
driven sports lean xtreme
driven sports triazole
DAA
creatine hcl

which sounds not that bad for an otc pct.

my question is:
should i take the risk of 10 weeks halo ( maybe last 2 weeks even 25mg - but i fear it might really fuark up my hormones ( I got bloodwork done before and mid cycle - mid cycle my test was about 0,43ng and the reference is about 3,5-8ng so it did fukk me up lil bit)

or should I choose the scond option - therefore the chance might be to ruin my joints with pressing estrogen and cortisol into the basement.

so it is a tricky situation ...
please be so kind and give me some advices :party:

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Need the SERM man. I wouldn't recommend running any longer on cycle, but without SERM you are going to run the risk of losing all gains and growing breasts plus continual long term shutdown remains a possibility. Buy a SERM immediately, pay for it to be shipped faster if possible, and I guess run Halo at a lower dose maybe until you get your SERM. I don't know if that is the answer, but even running multiple T boosters and AIs will not get you back to normal very fast. Triazole is good, Intimidate SRT is good, Tropinol XP is good, DAA is good, but a SERM is waaayyy better. Creatine really has nothing to do with PCT btw.

At least Halo is fairly mild and not insanely toxic. You can run what you have while you wait on your SERM if you want. I just wouldn't recommend it. Some people say you can get by without a SERM on halo, but I would never say that personally.

rphash49

Awards
Hello community,

first of all I want to apologize for my sometimes broken english but I am from Europe so I will try my best ;)

I have been on cycle for about 7,5 weeks with hdrol.
Saturday the 8th will be exactly 8 weeks that I´ve been on hdrol.
I ran it as follows: 25/50/75/75/75/75/50/50

now it comes to PCT :yawn:

I have no serm on hand ( i know that it isnt a good idea but here it is not that easy to ge t your hands on that without prescription. I could order something from uk but therefore i need to calculate at least 1,5 weeks delivery time which puts me another 2 weeks + on cycle - and I dont know if 10 weeks hdrol would be a good idea for first cycle)

But nevertheless i got following supps on hand:

fusion supplements 6 bromo
driven sports lean xtreme
driven sports triazole
DAA
creatine hcl

which sounds not that bad for an otc pct.

my question is:
should i take the risk of 10 weeks halo ( maybe last 2 weeks even 25mg - but i fear it might really fuark up my hormones ( I got bloodwork done before and mid cycle - mid cycle my test was about 0,43ng and the reference is about 3,5-8ng so it did fukk me up lil bit)

or should I choose the scond option - therefore the chance might be to ruin my joints with pressing estrogen and cortisol into the basement.

so it is a tricky situation ...
please be so kind and give me some advices :party:
Smh..... These threads are dime a dozen. Not sure if this translates into your language but Piss poor planing equals piss poor results.

bomb

Awards
Need the SERM man. I wouldn't recommend running any longer on cycle, but without SERM you are going to run the risk of losing all gains and growing breasts plus continual long term shutdown remains a possibility. Buy a SERM immediately, pay for it to be shipped faster if possible, and I guess run Halo at a lower dose maybe until you get your SERM. I don't know if that is the answer, but even running multiple T boosters and AIs will not get you back to normal very fast. Triazole is good, Intimidate SRT is good, Tropinol XP is good, DAA is good, but a SERM is waaayyy better. Creatine really has nothing to do with PCT btw.

At least Halo is fairly mild and not insanely toxic. You can run what you have while you wait on your SERM if you want. I just wouldn't recommend it. Some people say you can get by without a SERM on halo, but I would never say that personally.
so you would recommend running another 2 weeks (10days) with 25mg and meanwhile start taking the other supps like bromo and lean?
wouldnt it be a bit too much with the nolva ?
or just wait until the nolva arrives and then start into pct with 4 weeks 20mg ed ?