Quad Stack

jimmybean

Awards
Hello men,

I'm new to this site so this is my first post, but have been running PH cycles for three years now since I was 22. I've read some threads on guys doing quad stacks and I realize that many of you will think I'm trying to fry my liver. However, I have run each of these PHs individually and stacked them in various combinations. My sides have been extremely limited to minor cramping. I have had blood work done on my last few cycles (smartened up after not on my first several) and my numbers across the board have been solid, or so the doc tells me. This is my first quad stack though so I would like some input on my plan below. If you are going to tell me I'm a moron save your time.

Also the bottle only says "Quad" on it, and while this may seem suspicious I've had many friends run the same exact bottle and have great results. I believe it's just the generic version sold at the local supp shop. It may also seem odd that the dosing throughout the cycle is constant, which is weird for me since I've always done progressive cycles. The bottle says 2 caps/day and the guy that sold it to me told me that's how to run it, but I'm skeptical. Let me know what you think.

Current Weight: 233.5, 13% Body Fat
Goal Weight: 245, <11% Body Fat
Current Strength Numbers: 315, 585, 300 (bench/squat/clean)
Goal Strength Numbers: 350, 600+, 330

Preload
Week 1: 2 caps Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 2: 2 caps Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.

Prohormone: Quad
17b-hydroxyl-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine) 10 mg/cap
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3, 17b-diol (Halovar) 25 mg/cap
Estra-4,9,11-triene,dione (Trenavar) 15 mg/cap
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletio allocholan-17b-ol (Epi) 20 mg/cap

On Cycle
Week 1: 2 caps of Quad (8 am and 4 pm dosing), 2 caps Organ Shield (noon), two caps milk thistle (10 am/2 pm) 200 mg/cap, multi, fish oil.
Week 2: 2 caps of Quad (8 am and 4 pm dosing), 2 caps Organ Shield (noon), two caps milk thistle (10 am/2 pm) 200 mg/cap, multi, fish oil.
Week 3: 2 caps of Quad (8 am and 4 pm dosing), 2 caps Organ Shield (noon), two caps milk thistle (10 am/2 pm) 200 mg/cap, multi, fish oil.
Week 4: 2 caps of Quad (8 am and 4 pm dosing), 2 caps Organ Shield (noon), two caps milk thistle (10 am/2 pm) 200 mg/cap, multi, fish oil.

Post Cycle:
Week 1: Liquid Tamoxifen (40 mg equivalent), Intimidate Test Booster, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 2: Liquid Tamoxifen (40 mg equivalent), Intimidate Test Booster, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 3: Liquid Tamoxifen (20 mg equivalent), 1 cap of PES Erase Pro, Intimidate Test Booster, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 4: Liquid Tamoxifen (20 mg equivalent), 1 cap of PES Erase Pro, Intimidate Test Booster, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 5: 1 cap of PES Erase Pro, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.
Week 6: 1 cap of PES Erase Pro, Organ Shield, multi, fish oil.

I would appreciate any input on this cycle! Thank you!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I know the product, and i have seen reviews of it being very under dosed. If i were you ,just get m sten and trenavar from lgi and run them together. You will most likely have better gains.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Never buy pre stacked products. I've never seen one dosed properly. I make my own stacks, well I did. IMHO is run sd solo rather than stacking all that.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I wanna run one like that from AAR but I wanna run a cycle of test with it .