Superdrol/m4ohn cycle

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on a 6 week cutter with 32mgs m4ohn and some 1 test but
I dislike 1 test due to the supressiveness.

So I was thinking of throwing some superdrol in there because im anxieous
to try it.

does anyone think this will be too much methylated mgs for me to handle
If I go 6 weeks at 32mg ed of the m4ohn and throw in 10mg of super weeks
1 and 2 then 3 and 4 off along with 5 and 6 on again?

Or would it be a waste?
I just fear muscle loss because it will be a heavy cut im trying to loose 13-15
pounds in these 6 weeks with the actual outcome being more like 10 pounds
but 13-15 is my ultimate goal.

I think superdrol is a good addition that will preserve muscle

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think there's someone here that's already running a MOHN/SD cycle, do a search of recent posts and you can check his dosing and results if he's posted them already.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes Im having good results using 10 mg SD and 4 mg m4ohn. Im not on a cutter though and IMO 32 mg of m4 is way too much.M4OHN starts getting androgenic at anything over 4 mgs for me, I can do without the zits. Im thinking that SD may be strong enough and is compounded by m4ohn. If you wanna cut just lower your calories, it might be difficult cos SD seems to be an appetite stimulant, in my case any way. I think the less you use the better it just takes a few days longer to see results. Im only on day 15, so far, so good. Im making what little is left last and then its gone. Good luck with it!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm really doing well with SD @ 30 mgs ed/M4OHN @ 36 mgs ed. Up 14 lbs in 17 days. Strength increasing. BF is stable. So far, so good.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Say is your sleep affected at all? Doses like that would have me over stimmed.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosing schedule, interspersed or all at once? are you getting any acne or nipple sensations?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I am taking M4OHN @ 44mg a day. I had some bad acne for weeks 4 and 5 of my cycle but then it cleared up. At that time I was at 36mg a day. I am currently on week 6, my final week. No sleep problems either. Strength is through the roof!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
interesting, any other sides at all? what type brand are you using?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosing schedule, interspersed or all at once? are you getting any acne or nipple sensations?
I take it in 3 to 4 seperate doses throughout the day. There has been a small increase in acne as of late.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yes Im having good results using 10 mg SD and 4 mg m4ohn. Im not on a cutter though and IMO 32 mg of m4 is way too much.M4OHN starts getting androgenic at anything over 4 mgs for me, I can do without the zits. Im thinking that SD may be strong enough and is compounded by m4ohn. If you wanna cut just lower your calories, it might be difficult cos SD seems to be an appetite stimulant, in my case any way. I think the less you use the better it just takes a few days longer to see results. Im only on day 15, so far, so good. Im making what little is left last and then its gone. Good luck with it!
Very strange. You are the first person who says that 4mg of M4OHN does something. Stacked with M-Dien has been taken at 8mg and i believe its still underdosed.
How many m4ohn cycles did u do so far?
I think 16-24mg would be the right dose to use in a stack. When i took it alone, thats the dosage I used (fist cycle and i'm LIGHT). In a SD stack I would use 16mg (8 the first two weeks).

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I have done several PH cycles starting when they first hit the market. At that time supertechUSA was the only brand. I have done one mohn cycle at 8 mgs daily for 3 weeks and another 3weeks stacked with MDHT 12.5 mgs. I could be a hyper responder. I would use more but I simply dont have it. I do intend to boot up to 20 on the SD according to leanones rec. and eliminate the mohn (once its gone). Thanks for your input

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have done several PH cycles starting when they first hit the market. At that time supertechUSA was the only brand. I have done one mohn cycle at 8 mgs daily for 3 weeks and another 3weeks stacked with MDHT 12.5 mgs. I could be a hyper responder. I would use more but I simply dont have it. I do intend to boot up to 20 on the SD according to leanones rec. and eliminate the mohn (once its gone). Thanks for your input
We all are here to learn :)
I would like to know how long does it take m4ohn to kick in for you. For me it was about 18 days. Anyway, gear kick on me later than the average guy.
Also I feel that for me a m4ohn cycle has to last at least 5 weeks to be effective.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I saw felt a diff in approx 12 days, once I added the MDHT saw strength increases in 3 days super hardness and pumps also, stopped completely because of slight backne overall good cycle with slight gains that were kept, 6 weeks of mohn at 8 mgs total. Too bad these babies are gone, didnt stock up as much as I would have liked to, but then again a guy can only gain and keep so much muscle.