what to take with m1t

truegodfather

Awards
I live in canada and just received my m1t cycle.
I wanted to add aderm but because of the banned there is no more.
I did think I was going to get the m1t across the border so I didnt order the 4derm.
What can I use instead or should I just do a m1t only cycle.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
I live in canada and just received my m1t cycle.
I wanted to add aderm but because of the banned there is no more.
I did think I was going to get the m1t across the border so I didnt order the 4derm.
What can I use instead or should I just do a m1t only cycle.
just do it solo and be miserable.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
actually don't take it. throw it away. you'll be glad you did

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Use 4ad or test. I would not take m1t alone.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
100mg of morphine should help with the sides. I'm kidding, of course. I'd go with 4AD, and start it 1 week before the M1T. Then something (letro, formestane) for bloat.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You have a couple of options: first what do you know about M1T?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
100mg of morphine should help with the sides. I'm kidding, of course. I'd go with 4AD, and start it 1 week before the M1T. Then something (letro, formestane) for bloat.
:icon_lol: :goodpost:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he can get or has any 4ad. Have you ever run M1t before by itself? I get no sides from it myself, but I have always done TD 4ad with it or TD 4ad/1t with it. You could run it with prop. if you can get some or convert some syno to test base and make a TD or test E homebrew out of that. Most agree you need to replace your natural test which will shutdown fast to counter the sides of M1T.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It would be crazy to run above 10mg for more than 2 weeks without 4-ad. Some people use ephedra for energy - but that's just plain stupid considering the BP issues from M1T

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
It would be crazy to run above 10mg for more than 2 weeks without 4-ad. Some people use ephedra for energy - but that's just plain stupid considering the BP issues from M1T
True, M1t is best used to kick start longer cycles for the first 15-20 days, not as a primary androgen to build a cycle around. I would consider the 1test/4ad the foundation. Same for AAS, test or test/tren or test/deca are the foundations and an oral like d-bol a-bombs are used to kickstart for the short term.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I did an m1t only cycle - 5mg per day for 2 weeks - no fun. Make sure you have alot of good excuses of why you look like you are dying. Even total strangers were asking me "are you ok?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10