- 01-27-2005, 02:46 PM
I tried to search for stuff on HCG, but I hate the fact you can only put in words more than 3 letters!!!! Anyway, does anyone have any information or a link on it so I can read up as I am thinking about implementing it in my PCT. I've always done the Nolva and 6-oxo route and was thinking of adding HCG. Thanks for the help!
- 01-27-2005, 02:48 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Depths of Hell
- Rep Power
Try searching for HCG* it will help a lot
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by fightercowboy
Use HCG while oncycle to keep your nuts responsive. It is only useful for longer cycles or cycles that use particularly very suppressive compounds like M1T or Deca. For the most part, folks here recommend the Swale Protocol. That's 250-500IU twice weekly for the entire duration of the cycle, ceasing usage prior to PCT.
01-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys for the info. Gotta remember the "*" thing when I am searching for things with 3 letters ManBeast.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2004, 08:33 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2004, 08:51 AM
- By Toneyfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-10-2004, 11:30 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:27 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 08:55 PM