HCG Questions

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I tried to search for stuff on HCG, but I hate the fact you can only put in words more than 3 letters!!!! Anyway, does anyone have any information or a link on it so I can read up as I am thinking about implementing it in my PCT. I've always done the Nolva and 6-oxo route and was thinking of adding HCG. Thanks for the help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Try searching for HCG* it will help a lot ;)

ManBeast

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried to search for stuff on HCG, but I hate the fact you can only put in words more than 3 letters!!!! Anyway, does anyone have any information or a link on it so I can read up as I am thinking about implementing it in my PCT. I've always done the Nolva and 6-oxo route and was thinking of adding HCG. Thanks for the help!
HCG is bad for PCT, it causes suppression of LH, the exact opposite of what you want.

Use HCG while oncycle to keep your nuts responsive. It is only useful for longer cycles or cycles that use particularly very suppressive compounds like M1T or Deca. For the most part, folks here recommend the Swale Protocol. That's 250-500IU twice weekly for the entire duration of the cycle, ceasing usage prior to PCT.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the info. Gotta remember the "*" thing when I am searching for things with 3 letters ManBeast.