Whats the best Lean Mass/Cutting agents...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even kinda out the loop for awhile. What's the best OTC cutting agents around, Is Epi still pretty much King? I'm planning a cutting stack but in the very initial stages of what to use before plan ancillaries.

Looking for dry/hardness

I've been reading there some sort of precursor to actual tren OTC?

Or

Any stuff that isn't OTC

Test/Mast/Epi?

Any thoughts or your personal experiences/recommendations.

Thanks broskies

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You can almost cut on any compound, it's all about your diet. Epi and some Furza for 6 weeks from LGI sounds kind of good. And believe then tren product your talking about is trenavar also great

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can almost cut on any compound, it's all about your diet. Epi and some Furza for 6 weeks from LGI sounds kind of good. And believe then tren product your talking about is trenavar also great
Agreed^^^

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I run test/tren/mast all the time, it's pretty great... But using mast kind of depends on ur body fat. Epi/test would be good but I'd drop the mast. 8 weeks test prop. With epi the last 6 weeks would be cheaper and just as effective.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a feeling a post like this would arrive lol. Yes you are right but let me tell you from experience a cut on Epi is a lot more preferential than a cut on Dianabol... You could bulk on stanozolol... But it wouldn't as appropriate as a testosterone ester.

But I do understand your point. Thanks for your input.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I run test/tren/mast all the time, it's pretty great... But using mast kind of depends on ur body fat. Epi/test would be good but I'd drop the mast. 8 weeks test prop. With epi the last 6 weeks would be cheaper and just as effective.

Reasoning for dropping the mast? Would it not work in synergy with the aforementioned substances for hardness/vascularity? Just interested in your reasoning? :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What your experiences with Trenavar like? Thanks again

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On which part?
With everything he said. :) If you stack epi or hdrol with Furuza then you can does a little lower. Grab you some Cycle Assist for on cycle and a basic pct of Nolva and PCT Assist or DAA and you are set;)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With everything he said. :) If you stack epi or hdrol with Furuza then you can does a little lower. Grab you some Cycle Assist for on cycle and a basic pct of Nolva and PCT Assist or DAA and you are set;)
What would be your recommendations which are a little "stronger" ?

Epi +...

It doesn't have to be OTC

Thanks again

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What would be your recommendations which are a little "stronger" ? Epi +... It doesn't have to be OTC Thanks again
Mast and epi is kind of like taking test e and test prop. I'm not saying it wouldn't do anything but it's just not really needed.

Dbol is a good cutter if used properly.

I would say run testp/trena/mastp that's my favorite. I run the test really low and the tren really high.

Second choice would be winny/test or anvar/winny/test

I really wouldn't recommend a prohormone over any of those combos. If ur wanting to stay with in the law I get it but IMHO winny is 10x better than epi. And tren will change ur life.

Reactions: mw1
BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Mast and epi is kind of like taking test e and test prop. I'm not saying it wouldn't do anything but it's just not really needed. Dbol is a good cutter if used properly. I would say run testp/trena/mastp that's my favorite. I run the test really low and the tren really high. Second choice would be winny/test or anvar/winny/test I really wouldn't recommend a prohormone over any of those combos. If ur wanting to stay with in the law I get it but IMHO winny is 10x better than epi. And tren will change ur life.
beat me to it. Yea test /var/Winn . Winning cycle in my opinion. Melts fat. I "lol" at "tren will change ur life"

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
beat me to it. Yea test /var/Winn . Winning cycle in my opinion. Melts fat. I "lol" at "tren will change ur life"
It's a true statement ether u respond well to it and get amazing results or u have every side in the book and can't keep them controlled. I'm a tren junkie!