Should Nolva be used

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I have seen on the internet that Nolva is supposed to be the best SERM out there . And just recently I heard from somebody very knowledgeable. That Nolva wasn't that good and harder on sides . I just got Nolva so I'm wondering if I should stack both , or should I just drop the Nolva once I get the clomid or Torem ?? .. Any thoughts ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah plus I have like 2 post cycle products . Wicked PCT from AAR and OSTA SARM from ironmag labs

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Don't use the SARM or the wicked PCT ? Because I don't think that it's the same kind as the ones from the research labs ...

chris223

Awards
  • Established
All of the three popular SERMs work, all have their own sides, none of the three is "the best". Most people prefer one over the others, and if you ask three people you'll probably get three different opinions. Just pick one and dose it properly. Don't buy into that comment about "going blind on Clomid", either. Vision sides on Clomid only occur at high doses.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
So that's what OSTA stands for lol . So that hit probably isn't even really a SARM then huh ?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid has never gave me any sides and it dont kill your dikc like nolva can.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah idk I'm just going to run like 20mgs a day , reduce the pct from 3 to 2 a day and if I do stay on the SARM which I'm still debating an doing research just do that 2 instead of 3 a day

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's supposed to be real but I thought that it was off at first because I've been seeing them on the research labs and I had gotten the OSTA from strong supps .com and they sell prohormones . So I figured that SARMS are on the same level as SERMS

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I have seen on the internet that Nolva is supposed to be the best SERM out there . And just recently I heard from somebody very knowledgeable. That Nolva wasn't that good and harder on sides . I just got Nolva so I'm wondering if I should stack both , or should I just drop the Nolva once I get the clomid or Torem ?? .. Any thoughts ?
If you are are trying to get the HPTA axis restarted you need clomid. The Nolva will only keep your free estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I only did a pro not a test cycle .., but idk whether that matters

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are are trying to get the HPTA axis restarted you need clomid. The Nolva will only keep your free estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors.
I've heard this any times where nolva will prevent gyno and estrogen bounce back but clomid effects the hpta while nolva doesn't.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Use both. If it's made it into the anabolic bible , llewellyn's books on anabolics and various other pieces of literature written by dr types why wouldn't you follow it? To say not to use both is absurd. Pct with clomid is decent. Pct with nolva is decent. The two together brings me back so damn quick.

rphash49

Awards
Use both. If it's made it into the anabolic bible , llewellyn's books on anabolics and various other pieces of literature written by dr types why wouldn't you follow it? To say not to use both is absurd. Pct with clomid is decent. Pct with nolva is decent. The two together brings me back so damn quick.
Yep. I use both and it works marvelous

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I am going to just have to continue with the Nolva and say that Nolva will be alright but I did here from a super steroid expert that clomid and Torem are the two best ones

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My torem showed up again today. I poo on all other serms.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Damn Mathersby ! Wish ya woulda told me to ****s with the clomid but it's all good tho , I'm still gaining weight on my SERM lol :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could write a book with all of the studies showing that nolva works at restoring hpta function.
Mkay, I've been told bro science then, thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense now since they are both serms and act on almost the same pathways

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Mkay, I've been told bro science then, thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense now since they are both serms and act on almost the same pathways
You've been told bro science about what? That you need clomid? I wouldn't call that bro science. As other posters have stated there is a substantial amount of research by experts showing that clomid works along with Nolva at restoring the HPTA Axis. Bodybuilders, athletes, and amateurs have been using the clomid/Nolva protocol for decades. Why? Because a it works.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been told bro science about what? That you need clomid? I wouldn't call that bro science. As other posters have stated there is a substantial amount of research by experts showing that clomid works along with Nolva at restoring the HPTA Axis. Bodybuilders, athletes, and amateurs have been using the clomid/Nolva protocol for decades. Why? Because a it works.
Nono not about that, about nolva NOT acting on the hpta at all

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah see idk barely anything about that because I've only done the pros because there a lot easier and a lot risky if you don't know what your doing . Everybody just recommended me taking a SERM because I finished a a triple stack with tren epi and MSten

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yeah see idk barely anything about that because I've only done the pros because there a lot easier and a lot risky if you don't know what your doing . Everybody just recommended me taking a SERM because I finished a a triple stack with tren epi and MSten
Go with their advice. I'm alot more versed in AAS than PHs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go with their advice. I'm alot more versed in AAS than PHs
Yes you are, but SD will shut me down in 20 days time, and they are all extremely powerful hormones. Adding test and other injectables for longer periods may require more measures(hcg/longer, more aggressive pct) but I'm teaching these guys that the steroid they bought at Vitamin World will never sell the SERM needed for their post cycle.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah are considered the weak **** when it comes to AAS lol but yeah I believe ya dawg . I was just confused by all these katz

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I dot think that vitamin world sells prohormones anymore lol

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yeah plus I have like 2 post cycle products . Wicked PCT from AAR and OSTA SARM from ironmag labs
IML is legit but save the osta for another cycle, don't use it in PCT.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
For sides, Nolva...prolactin sides dostinex and nolva (I get crazy itchy nipples on Tren)...for hpta kickstart, clomid.

I'd spout out names of the dr's that I used to follow on these sites but I'm old now I really cannot remember them (maybe Crisler)...Clomid can be used at a much lower dose than most recommend on these forums. You can start at 25 or 12.5 and taper down from there

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm just not about to order Clomid lol on my next cycle however I'm sure that I will

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Dude I have no idea what any of that means bro lol

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Dude I have no idea what any of that means bro lol
He's talking about using Mirapex off label to treat elevated prolactin levels...one of it's off label uses is for "sexual dysfunction"

I stick with dostinex since its primary use is to treat prolactinomas, as is bromcriptine.

I am sensitive to gyno with hormones that effect progesterone, mainly trenbolone.