Ok in the next few weeks I will be starting my first cycle. I have decided on shorter cycles ie: 4on 4 off 4on. Now I am looking at using Testprop or Test Susp, Tren Ace, Mohn, or 'var.
And I am looking to help keep my muscle loss for this cut phase. I have these following questions I hope that you guys can help me with:
1. Would you use Test prop or Test Sus? And why?
2. Which above compound hurts the most, and I don't mean to just inject, but longer pain.
3. If you where to use Test Susp, which would you use oil or water?
4. And what would be your dosages for both on a four week cycle?
5. If you use either prop or susp can you cut it with something to lessen the pain?
6. What size pin would you use for Susp? And why?
7. Can you combine prop or susp with Tren ace to make it easier to inject?
Thanks guys. And I have searched for alot of this info on this and other boards, but I keep getting contradicting accounts. And if you think of anything relevent to my decision: Prop or Susp chime in.