Superdrol and Finigenix

meanfarmer

Awards
Any suggestions would be appreciated have 2 bottles of SD, 330ml of finigenix,

blank!

Banned
Awards
10 or 20mg of superdrol and 10ml of finigenx daily for 33days.
doesnt sound bad. you might employ the 2on/2off schedule that has been used with success by some posters. if i had a better idea of how long that kooky compound in finigenx takes to kick in, i could recommend a better cycle...

meanfarmer

Awards
doesnt sound bad. you might employ the 2on/2off schedule that has been used with success by some posters. if i had a better idea of how long that kooky compound in finigenx takes to kick in, i could recommend a better cycle...
ok i have most all other prohormones what would be better for bulking

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Finigenx took about 2.5 to 3 weeks to kick in for me.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
It is going to be a kick ass cycle. I will be running thesame cycle in April. try this
20mg superdrol and 9cc twice daily of finigenx. Finigenx is the **** bro, you will se when you begin. Start a thread when you begin your cycle.
oh and it will take about 3 weeks for the finigenx to kick in, so stay on it for 6 weeks.

blank!

Banned
Awards
haha...always the same 2 cats when questions pop up about finigenx!! remember meanfarmer - these two are the ONLY people i have found that did cycles of finigenx and posted results (good or bad) so yeah, the stuff is batting 1.000 but its only had 2 AB's! just know that it may or may not work for you. i bet there are some folks who would love to see a solid log about it.

meanfarmer

Awards
OK thanks for the feedback was wondring about adding 1-test cyp for a month at 400mg a week.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
With 1 test cyp you really should do a minimum of 8 weeks, with 10-12 being prefered.

With your fini and sd cycle I would do 10mls for 33 days like that Size said above, and I would do 20mg of SD for 45 days (just to finish the bottle)

If you wanted to extend it you could do..

Day 1-33 10ml of fini ED
Weeks 1-6 20mg Superdrol ED

If you wanted to add more compounds
Weeks 1-8 600-800mgs 1 test cyp/Week
Weeks 1-8 4ad/test (dosage depends on what/method you are using, and if you can get/have it)

Though I would add some 4ad or test in there. Its too bad that we cant buy this **** anymore, or else you could get more to lengthen your cycle.

Weeks 1-8 4ad/test (dosage depends on what/method you are using, and if you can get/have it)

meanfarmer

Awards
I have 65 grams of 4ad,22 grams of 1-test and 15 grams of 19nor powder.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Wait the 1 test cyp hasnt been converted to injectable form?

meanfarmer

Awards
No i have one bottle of DS 1-test cyp the rest are regular base powders

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Then use it for a minimum of 8 weeks at 700-800mgs per week. Use the 4ad either transdermally or orally. (Orally at 900-1200mgs per day)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
The reason i am repping Finigenx is because it worked and it worked really well. So if you are trying to say that i am pushing for this stuff, thats not very smart as we all know they no longer exists so there really is no point. I found out that the reason why people were not using this stuff is because it was a little pricey. I hope it does thesame for you as it does for me.

Oh and i will be doing a very detailed log in a couple of months so stay tuned.

blank!

Banned
Awards
The reason i am repping Finigenx is because it worked and it worked really well. So if you are trying to say that i am pushing for this stuff, thats not very smart as we all know they no longer exists so there really is no point. I found out that the reason why people were not using this stuff is because it was a little pricey. I hope it does thesame for you as it does for me.

Oh and i will be doing a very detailed log in a couple of months so stay tuned.
diplomats - i'm not trying to discredit your bump of finigenx, i'm just making it clear to the theadmaker that there is a dearth of solid logs about it. i was fixing to run a cycle of it from dps's sale, but decided against it due to the lack of real empirical evidence.

i guess since he already HAS it, it's something of a moot point.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
diplomats - i'm not trying to discredit your bump of finigenx, i'm just making it clear to the theadmaker that there is a dearth of solid logs about it. i was fixing to run a cycle of it from dps's sale, but decided against it due to the lack of real empirical evidence.

i guess since he already HAS it, it's something of a moot point.
OH! my mistake. sorry about that dude.

meanfarmer

Awards
I have decided on 10ml of finigenix ED
20mg of superdrol ED
6ml of Legal Gear 4-AD+
- For Pct i have nolva and clomid, would it be beneficial to run a anti-E throughout the
cycle or just post?
-Also i am taking all of the regular protectants, milk thistle, hawthornberry,saw
pawmetto, and Nac along with a good muti and flax seed oil. ohh and eating clean
but like a horse.
-Comments or questions or advice?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
If you get gyno symptoms then run a nolva at 60mg a day til it clears up, then at 20mg a day thereafter.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
sweet!! dude make sure that you start a detailed log if you can, because i want to see how superdrol will stack with finigenx.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29