M-Dien side effects

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
Has anyone encountered any sides with M-DIEN? I am about 2 1/2 weeks into a cycle, 6 mgs ed. I am 6' 195lbs.. i know this sounds like a small amount, but i have had good pumps and my waist line is already a bit smaller. The last two days I have had headaches, and felling tired. When i first started M-DIEN I had great enregy and felt all around great, now kindda lethargic. anyone else felt this?

Thanks

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I have no idea, but that avatar picture really creeps me out.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Never used it, but heard it can shut you down pretty hard and cause libido problems. Check the m-dien reference thread for people experiences.

Clockwork is definitely a classic bro.

dingobite

Awards
Not sure myself never thought of it as being anything more than a mild effect on the light side close to some mohn4.
Theres a handful of people that had problems but the where minor things a few months ago that posted up here somewhere.

Now that i think about it i think one other person said he was getting light headed from his cycle but that was months ago and maybe not even on this board cant recal it.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
It'll kill libido. I was dosing at 10mg ed and it murdered mine after a few weeks.

dingobite

Awards
I do know it barely effected me even with a 6 day cycle of M1t starting ending on my 5th and 6th week of a 2 week on and off M-dien cycle but im one of those guys that the docs tells not to get Bw done in the next 5 years or more becuase everything is running great. Were all differant though.

I dont think to much on the negative is going to be found here since there wherent many users that posted cycle responses.

It'll kill libido. I was dosing at 10mg ed and it murdered mine after a few weeks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm using 20mg ed stack with 1t, 40ht, 4ad. not noticing lethary or loss of libido or headaches. the 4ad and 4oht probably affects that.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I’m finishing up a 4 week Trimax(pyramid max at 3caps)/MDien(4x4 mg ED)/M5aa(20 & 60mg ED)cycle so it's hard to pick out the MDien specific side effects. So FWIW, no hair loss that I can tell, mild lethargy, from the Trimax I would guess, mild loss of libido, but probably related to the lethary more than an overall loss. Overall I have had had no negative sides so far.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m-dien sides)

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone has to be considered the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen at present. Still, it is my own personal opinion-- based on an extensive perusal of steroid studies & tests from the past several decades-- that this risk is generally overemphasized when discussing methylated compounds, and is not something that should be considered 'truly dangerous' for a healthy, fit male subject using it in moderation. Nonetheless, just because a phenomenon is not overly dangerous does not mean that some danger does not exist, and use of 17aa-androgens certainly could pose a risk if misused or abused. Thus, as with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the utmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

this is what a guy said about it ---from what i get from it it will cause hairloss if your prone to male pattern baldness,correct?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone has to be considered the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen at present. Still, it is my own personal opinion-- based on an extensive perusal of steroid studies & tests from the past several decades-- that this risk is generally overemphasized when discussing methylated compounds, and is not something that should be considered 'truly dangerous' for a healthy, fit male subject using it in moderation. Nonetheless, just because a phenomenon is not overly dangerous does not mean that some danger does not exist, and use of 17aa-androgens certainly could pose a risk if misused or abused. Thus, as with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the utmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

this is what a guy said about it ---from what i get from it it will cause hairloss if your prone to male pattern baldness,correct?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone encountered any sides with M-DIEN? I am about 2 1/2 weeks into a cycle, 6 mgs ed. I am 6' 195lbs.. i know this sounds like a small amount, but i have had good pumps and my waist line is already a bit smaller. The last two days I have had headaches, and felling tired. When i first started M-DIEN I had great enregy and felt all around great, now kindda lethargic. anyone else felt this?

Thanks
i started m-dien about a week ago at 40mgs ed and i am exhausted and lethargic 24/7

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The original writeup is not useful at all because the original testers were super responders or ran a half assed cycle for a couple of days stacked with something else. It was originally recommended for just 1-5mg.

At higher more useful dosages, the side effects might not be worth it.

s.norman , 40mg sounds like too much.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I have found that sometimes the best thing to do is follow the directions on the bottle.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

S.Norman...if you are having intense sides such as Lethargy all day then how about.....CUTTING THE DOSE. I once talked to SuperSoldier (much respect for the dude) and he said 20mgs would yield good results and if cost wasn't an issue going up AROUND 30mgs would PROBABLY be better. SuperSoldier is know for using enormous amounts so if 30mgs is the max that he says then I trust him. 40mgs is just to much. Try dropping to 20mgs and every week you bump up 4-5mgs until you see desired results. Let us know what you are going to do!

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i started using 40mgs m-dein b/c igot 20g for $180 just before the ban and i rotate orals depending on what goals i am trying to achieve. i have bloodwork done routinely and r-ala and nac keep my liver enzymes normal.i am on week 11 of a 13 week cycle and i am a good responder to anabolics.weeks 1-3 4ad cyp 2100mg ew; 1-test cyp 875mg ew and 15mgs m1t. weeks 4-8 4ad cyp 1800mgs ew; 1-test cyp 700mgs; tren ace 260mgs ew;mohn 40mgs ed.weeks 9-11 same as weeks 4-8 except m-dein 40mgs. weeks 11-12 just m-dein 40mgs. the worst sides i have gotten has been the lethargy while on m-dein and the lower back pumps while on m1t

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have made some tremendous gain so far. weight went from 250-280 but with a40inch waist which gives me something to work on aftr pct. oh yeah,and i will cut the m-dien dose in half as i don't like being catatonic

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
i started using 40mgs m-dein b/c igot 20g for $180 just before the ban and i rotate orals depending on what goals i am trying to achieve. i have bloodwork done routinely and r-ala and nac keep my liver enzymes normal.i am on week 11 of a 13 week cycle and i am a good responder to anabolics.weeks 1-3 4ad cyp 2100mg ew; 1-test cyp 875mg ew and 15mgs m1t. weeks 4-8 4ad cyp 1800mgs ew; 1-test cyp 700mgs; tren ace 260mgs ew;mohn 40mgs ed.weeks 9-11 same as weeks 4-8 except m-dein 40mgs. weeks 11-12 just m-dein 40mgs. the worst sides i have gotten has been the lethargy while on m-dein and the lower back pumps while on m1t
Goddamn, youre on alot of ****! How much of that 30 pounds came from the MDien? Whats your PCT gonna look like?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i've only been on the m-dien for 2 weeks now and i feel that it is more potent then mohn at 40mgs. i feel very lethargic since starting m-dien so i will go down to 20mgs. i think that most of my gains came from the 4ad cyp,1-test cyp,tren ace combo. the m-dien is giving me a better pump and more vascularity than the other orals that i have tried so far. for pct nolva 50mgs for 2 weeks then 25mgs for 3 weeks. i may add some trib and definitely lr3 igf-1 and some clen/ketofen

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I got headaches also from using it...maybe because I was using the Gaspari brand, but I never got above 4mg. It didn't shut down the libido and it did lean out my waistline...

DarthMass

Awards
Lethargic yes. I have also noticed a drop in blood sugar with this compound. My guess is that it is an extreme glucose disposal agent, and also genetics play a factor in this as does insulin sensitivity. my experience is that the blood sugar dropping and headaches occur when i push the single dose past 3 mg and daily does past 10mg a day total. ive taken 5mg 4 times even 5 times a day and have noticed blood pressure and blurred vision (most likely blood sugar and blood pressure) taking 6 0x0 helped tremendously even up to 4 caps 3 times a day. more than this and my joints hurt.