Triumphalis, Trendione, or..

timper

timper

Awards
Hey guys, new to the site but I have SOME experience under my belt with prohormones. I'm looking at running a six week cycle for as lean of gains as I can. Already have my PCT all sorted out and on hand, just trying to decide which PH would work best and give the most quality gains. Just wanna hear some opinions!

bel1

Awards
some experience? cmon why not list ur past cycles and experiences so we could help you better

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is no "best", there's preferences.

timper

timper

Awards
ya, sorry about that. Past runs have been forged extreme mass, the old nutraclipse raptor and an epi cycle. At 185 it may not seem like it but I started at 162. I've always had a hard time putting on weight no matter how much I eat. And I've been working out since 16

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My advice in all sincerity:
-Read 20 threads in the bulking section of Nutrition.
-Read 40 threads on training and get a good understanding of ways to improve your training to accommodate more gains.
I have a few questions:
How old are you?
What's your proposed pct for hdrol?

Looking at your numbers, I think you could naturally put 50-100 lbs on all your lifts naturally with a focused routine and some diet adjustment(sneak in 1k more calories)

timper

timper

Awards
I'm 23, and my PCT would be nolva, formastanzol, and I was thinking the new forged test booster maa or mho poppers. Along with this obviously carry my cycle support throughout

timper

timper

Awards
Also, my diets been clean for quite some time now and I do eat about 3800 calories, take a couple hundred off when I go a bit easier on carbs though

bel1

Awards
so how did the past cycles go?
if u're good with epi why bother looking at the listed 2 compounds, well for a stack/bridge maybe..

timper

timper

Awards
epi didnt work very well for me.. actually it was the ph that ended up irritating some gyno that managed to stick around tbh. the first cycle I was stupid and didnt have a proper PCT set up, but i got lucky and managed to do okay with otc. and for raptor and epi I did nolva at 20/20/10/10 and kept most of my gains. I'm thinking of stacking tren and stano right now after thinking about it more but i hear nolva doesnt work well with tren because of the progesterone? so may run a cycle like this: (just a basic outline, add in cycle assit etc..)

Stano at 400/400/400/600/600/600/800/800
tren at 0/0/90/90/90/90/90/90

then use clomid as pct 100/100/50/50
and keep some caber on hand just in case

bel1

Awards
why not add a methyl in there or are you against using methyls? i think tren and triumph will do well together run em 90/45 up to 120/60 depending on how ur body reacts

timper

timper

Awards
i just read that stano may help with the libido on tren and because im thinking maybe 8 weeks would be a good stano with tren dropping in for 6. Even though i would love trying triumphalis, i still wanna be able to get it up

timper

timper

Awards
Ohh okay, ya then I'll just stick to nolva. Thanks for lookin out. But stacking tren and triumphalis sounds pretty dirty so I'm thinking I'll go that route, running both for 6 weeks and then stick to nolva pct