Need cycle help from pro!

chickmagnet869

Awards
Got 3 questions.

1.) Ok, let me break this down for ya, my first cycle was 10 weeks of Test Cypionate 250 (test-depot) from spain or korea or something, and I went from 145 pounds to 160 and my max jumped from 185 to 245. I followed the cycle with clomid to get my nuts back into gear and whatnot. 10 weeks later, I started a cycle of Test Enanthate 500 (QV) from Mexico. I went to the website and verified the hologram and date and it all looked good. Anyway, this is week 8 (out of 10) and I haven't gained a pound, however i've gotten stronger (for example on the bench instead of repping 185, I'm repping 225). I'm also taking 25mg Nolva each day that I work out to prevent gyno, so I'm wondering if the Nolva is what's stopped me from gaining weight. Doesn't make a lot of sense that I've gotten stronger, but haven't gained weight and i'm taking 500 a week instead of 250. Anyone know what's going on?

2.) Planning on starting a new cycle in the beginning of April and order time is coming up. Should I go with the 250 stuff from the 1st cycle or 500 stuff from the 2nd? They cost the same, so money's not a factor.

3.) I'm also considering Deca to go along with it in hopes that I'll see gains, Winny to cut up, and Nolva again to prevent gyno, so assuming I win the lottery, should I invest in those as well?

size

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing how tall you are, I would immediately guess that you have poor eating habits. At your initial weight of 145, it was easy to grow as you apparently had very little training. Now that you have gained weight, it is more difficult to grow. Even if you add more and more AAS, your nutrition is going to be the determining factor in your growth. The nolvadex has nothing to do with your lack of gains.

My advice is to stop using AAS for 6 months and train naturally. Learn more about nutrition and the proper calories needed at your weight to increase lean body mass.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ah, do your mean 500mg/ml? if that so then ouch. at any rate size is almost certainly right. your not eating enough.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing how tall you are, I would immediately guess that you have poor eating habits. At your initial weight of 145, it was easy to grow as you apparently had very little training. Now that you have gained weight, it is more difficult to grow. Even if you add more and more AAS, your nutrition is going to be the determining factor in your growth. The nolvadex has nothing to do with your lack of gains.

My advice is to stop using AAS for 6 months and train naturally. Learn more about nutrition and the proper calories needed at your weight to increase lean body mass.
Right on, he should've waited.

chickmagnet869

Awards
wow, none of that info helped me at all. if i needed nutrition advice, i'd ask for it. i worked out without AAS for 2 years, so i'm no newbie to the gym and nutrition.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with size as well. You may not be a "newbie" but just not totally up to par on how to eat on cycle. Otherwise, idk what would explain you not making any gains. With correct calorie intake and high protein you should gain weights easily if it is only your 2nd cycle, IMO.

This is in no way a flame, just my opinion. When I was 18 and 19 I wanted to cycle and was glas I never did, cause I learned to modify diet and training to a point where I made gains almost like I was cycling.

Anyways, hope you find some advice to help you out soon.

regards,
COTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wow, none of that info helped me at all. if i needed nutrition advice, i'd ask for it. i worked out without AAS for 2 years, so i'm no newbie to the gym and nutrition.
you worked out for 2 years and only got up to 145 when your natural test levels were at the highest they'll ever be? you OBVIOUSLY have bad nutritional habits
i don't care if you didn't ask for nutritional advice, thats what you're gonna get when its obvious that's what you need
gear will NOT compensate for a shitty diet ... these drugs aren't miracle workers, they need to be used in conjunction with proper diet, training, and rest in order to be effective

chickmagnet869

Awards
ok i get the hint that i need to work on nutrition. cant help it if being slim is in my genes, and most people that use AAS start off being overweight or muscular. i think genetically, there's a certain point where someone can't get much bigger and i've also heard that the first cycle produces the best effects. I was just happy to get up to 160 in 10 weeks regardless of diet. (I'm 5'10", 160lbs, maxing about 300 on the bench if that means anything) I'm not stopping the use of AAS, but I will focus more on my diet and I suppose maximizing protein intake? Right now I eat 3 square meals a day (which are usually huge or take 2 servings) usually containing eggs, chicken, fish, or steak. Should I go out and get some whey and some bars to take additionally?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Gene's aren't an excuse i accept. your diet lacks, and your gains (or lack thereof) show that. 8 weeks of Test with no results proves the fact as many others have said here before. The main thing you need to do right now is go over to the nutrition forum and study the stickies. after you have a good idea of how to eat, wind up your cycle, and do it clean for a short bit, and than do it right.

size

Awards
  • Established
I was just happy to get up to 160 in 10 weeks regardless of diet. (I'm 5'10", 160lbs, maxing about 300 on the bench if that means anything) I'm not stopping the use of AAS, but I will focus more on my diet and I suppose maximizing protein intake? Right now I eat 3 square meals a day (which are usually huge or take 2 servings) usually containing eggs, chicken, fish, or steak. Should I go out and get some whey and some bars to take additionally?

You need to eat 6 meals daily. I was assuming that you were under 5'6" but obviously I was completely wrong. I think you need to work on training and nutrition. AAS will only do so much but you have the wrong assumption that they can do everything.