whats the best to stack with superdrol?

Rideordie

Awards
I am wondering with the products i have what would be the best stack with superdrol? I have Testabolin-aq, mag-10, vpx 1-test prop, and Oxanavar, i also have a anti-estrogen testosterone-suport formula. I want to start with superdrol b/c i see it has great results and i am wondering if i should take somthing with it besides protein, and if not what should i take after im done with superdrol?
Info would be great thx.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
1 Test and Testabolin would make a nice stack. So would the mag 10. The key is to use something that has some estrogenic conversion.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1 Test and Testabolin would make a nice stack. So would the mag 10. The key is to use something that has some estrogenic conversion.
Are we positive about that? Superdrol is a decent anti-e? I'm hesitant to stack M1,4add and SD...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Are we positive about that? Superdrol is a decent anti-e? I'm hesitant to stack M1,4add and SD...
Well, all I can tell you is I am 1 week into 30mg/daySD with 1800mg/week 4ADcyp. Everything is aok so far, and I'm up 6lbs. Very lean with no bloat. :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow no bloat, that's got to be the superdrol then.
Lean one - I need to go read the Superdrol & Gyno thread - but the gyno that Dimiriti wasn't from estrogen - so we think?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
wow no bloat, that's got to be the superdrol then.
Lean one - I need to go read the Superdrol & Gyno thread - but the gyno that Dimiriti wasn't from estrogen - so we think?
Well, if memory serves me right, he ran some pretty wet compounds for a few weeks before he started the SD. I think that was his problem. Run the SD from the start, and i think you'll be ok... I think...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how your cycle goes :thumbsup:

Rideordie

Awards
ya i would like to see how much more gains u get.

lpteck

Awards
I am also thinking about running a Superdrol cycle at 20mg ED. I am looking for something to stack it with other than 1-test (I didn't respond well to it). This is what is available: 4-ad\ 1,4-andro\m1,4-add, and mohn. Any suggestions on stacking or run it alone?

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
just started my SD/M4OHN stack, both at 20mg/day, this seems like a great stack

lpteck

Awards
Only thing is you're stacking 2 methyls. MOHN is supposed to be realatively mild compared to M1T, but you're still stacking um.... have you thought about that?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Well, if memory serves me right, he ran some pretty wet compounds for a few weeks before he started the SD. I think that was his problem. Run the SD from the start, and i think you'll be ok... I think...
It's what I think. I guess I had estrogen build up for 6 weeks before I started SD, also I dropped 4oht when I started SD.
I assume you don't use any AI for now. Keep us updated and if **** happen, at least you know nolva gets the job done.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
SD is practically liver friendly from blood work shown so far and makes m04hn look like a binge drink and m1t look like a fuckin mac truck running through your liver lol.

Only thing is you're stacking 2 methyls. MOHN is supposed to be realatively mild compared to M1T, but you're still stacking um.... have you thought about that?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how your cycle goes :thumbsup:
Well fellas. Today is officially the 8th day on. I tipped the scales 10lbs heavier! :eek: I have never gained this much weight this fast ever! And still no bloat.The only thing I can compare it to is my first Fina 4AD trans cycle. But this is way better. I knew this stuff would kick ass with a wet compound. The best part is the 4ADcyp hasn't even kicked in yet! :lol:

Interestingly, I have a client that started SD about 2 weeks ago. He's 47, well trained, but not like a bodybuilder. He's up 11lbs on SD solo! He actually bought the **** without knowing what it was! I laughed my ass off and told him He had no idea what he was in for! Needless to say, he does now! :icon_lol:

I may start a feedback thread soon. Keep an aye out for it.

Ribosome

Awards
I'll throw my 2 cents in with respect to stacking. I started SD at 10mg/day two days ago, which overlapped with the beginning of week 4 of a 4-week s1+ cycle. In two days, I have actually lost about 4 pounds. I'm still up 7 overall though. Apparently the s1+ was very wet for me, and the SD is drying me out quite a bit, which is a welcome change. I'm no longer smooth and bloated which I like. Hopefully, I'll start gaining again soon.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my 2 cents in with respect to stacking. I started SD at 10mg/day two days ago, which overlapped with the beginning of week 4 of a 4-week s1+ cycle. In two days, I have actually lost about 4 pounds. I'm still up 7 overall though. Apparently the s1+ was very wet for me, and the SD is drying me out quite a bit, which is a welcome change. I'm no longer smooth and bloated which I like. Hopefully, I'll start gaining again soon.
Bump up the SD to 20mg and eat your ass off.

tattoopierced1

I'm up 18lbs on 3 weeks of 30mg SD/ 140mg M1,4ADD ED. Sure its 2 methyls, but its not as bad as M1T.... I am getting some bloodwork done as well pretty soon as I am due for a phyical anyways..

Ribosome

Awards
Bump up the SD to 20mg and eat your ass off.
Yeah, I was gonna wait until the s1+ ran out at the end of this week before bumping up to 20mg. But if I don't notice anything in the gym in the next couple days, I'll bump it up. And I guess I'll go eat a cow for breakfast right now. :lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
3weeks on M1t, 4weeks PCT, and then 3weeks off. Play it safe, M1T destroys your body internally - even if the external looks good.

blank!

Banned
Awards
i finished a 3 week m1t cycle about 4 weeks ago...I should be fine to do the SD/M4OHN/4AD in about 2-3 weeks yea?
i'd get bloodwork done. my **** was all messed up after M1T, and i dont think i stand alone in that regard.

tattoopierced1 - holy **** that's some gains! how many cycles have you run in the past?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
How about SD, 1-test (non-methyl) and a 4-diol transdermal?

tattoopierced1

I've only run a 1Test/4AD transdermal for 6 weeks before and gained 15lbs (kept 10lbs of that) and then a short 1 week of another cycle of 1AD, 1,4andro, m1,4add but I got really sick and the 1AD didnt mesh with me very well so I cut it short...so really I've only done 1 other cycle so far. I've still got 1 more week of this cycle so I plan on being another 5lbs heavier when my cycle ends... I have a cycle log over in the Cycle section if you want to check it out....

blank!

Banned
Awards
I've only run a 1Test/4AD transdermal for 6 weeks before and gained 15lbs (kept 10lbs of that) and then a short 1 week of another cycle of 1AD, 1,4andro, m1,4add but I got really sick and the 1AD didnt mesh with me very well so I cut it short...so really I've only done 1 other cycle so far. I've still got 1 more week of this cycle so I plan on being another 5lbs heavier when my cycle ends... I have a cycle log over in the Cycle section if you want to check it out....
dont suppose you have before/after pics to compare? or BF%? sounds like SD has treated you very well.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Well all the recent SD threads have forced me to rethink my cycle a abit. I am thinkin dropping m4ohn down to 10mg or just running SD solo for 3 weeks at 20mg then 3 weeks of pct.

Any more input with the whole m4ohn/sd issue?

tattoopierced1

blank: i have pics from 2003 to the day before my cycle...when my cycle is up I will post pics, and then I will post pics after PCT to compare. As far as BF%, if anyone wants to take a stab at it by looking at the pics, then go ahead..if I had to guess, I would say 11-13%.

raylewis

Awards
My run will be 6 week SD/4AD starting next week.
30mgSD, not sure how much 4AD yet and I am thinking about running M5AA along with it.

Any suggestions or feedback stacking w/ M5AA?

I ran 4AD/M1T last year with good results last Oct.

tattoopierced1

I dont know if I'd run M5AA along with SD just for the plain and simple fact that you get decent strength gains off of SD and SD is dry as it is.... save the M5AA for a wet cycle..

blank!

Banned
Awards
so did the dr prescribe you anything to help or was this just used as an indicator as to not do another cycle soon?
DR's are worthless as far as i am concerned - at least as far as hormonal manipulation is concerned. i've heard there are good roid docs out there, but none in my area.

my numbers werent so bad as to raise TOO much conern. HDL was 39 if i remember correctly. BP went up considerably although it has come down some. liver values were elevated but not outside the range. this was some time after the cycle was over.

raylewis i dont see a problem using M5aa up to 60mg pre-workout, just for CNS stim and some aggression (both of which it does very well) considering the super-short half-life, i wouldnt be too concerned about stacking it. only if you were to dose 3+ times/day would there be interaction/superfluousness issues with the already dry & androgenic SD.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
hmm this is a good thread, little old but that why im making this post (i was running a search for this exact topic).

since their have been a few new releases of possible stacking agents, what do you think would stack well with SD?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
hmm this is a good thread, little old but that why im making this post (i was running a search for this exact topic).

since their have been a few new releases of possible stacking agents, what do you think would stack well with SD?
I'd say just stack liver supps, lots of protein, and medium to high amounts of good carbs. SD is good as a stand alone. That said, I like stacking. Check the DS writeup on SD. I believe that is where you will find a host of stacking ideas and purposes for each. As you know, stacking it with another harsh methyl is definitely out, and even a milder one is usually ill-advised.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I'm going to be taking M5AA preworkout on my upcoming cycle. I'll see how it goes.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
the first post in this thread states that testabolin would be a good stack with SD, but aren't the old products like BSN Testabolin a methyl? so would that be a good stack or not?