S1+ drying issue

JDog45

Awards
I was wondering, has anyone had an issue with S1+ drying? It seems to take FOREVER to dry and leaves me feeling slick for a long time. I've even tried using a hair dryer to dry it up, but no luck. Anything I could add to it to help the drying/absorbtion time?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
how many squirts are you using and what sites are you putting it on? any way that you could apply less at a time or spread it out over a larger surface area should help

JDog45

Awards
how many squirts are you using and what sites are you putting it on? any way that you could apply less at a time or spread it out over a larger surface area should help
I use 10 squirts per day. I have to do it in the morning after I shower. It doesn't seeem to matter where I apply it, it just leaves me slick for a loooong time.

Ribosome

Awards
It takes a while to dry...a good 15 minutes or so. I use the time to mess around on internet forums. :)

DR X

Awards
Shower with as hot a water as you can then dry and apply. I would rub it in and it should be dry in minutes

Newb017

Banned
Awards
I use 10 squirts per day. I have to do it in the morning after I shower. It doesn't seeem to matter where I apply it, it just leaves me slick for a loooong time.
cover your chest, use your inner thighs, use big surface areas, the thinner the layer the quicker the drying, use hot water and open up them pores and make sure to dry yourself completely, even a little dampness would slow drying quite a bit i would think

edit: and im hoping/guessing that 10 squirts is 2 doses? if not, then there's your answer

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
cover your chest, use your inner thighs, use big surface areas, the thinner the layer the quicker the drying, use hot water and open up them pores and make sure to dry yourself completely, even a little dampness would slow drying quite a bit i would think

edit: and im hoping/guessing that 10 squirts is 2 doses? if not, then there's your answer
Exactly....are you doing 5 in the A.M. and then 5 in the P.M. ??

Also, you need to apply it 2x a day anyway....it only lasts about 12 hours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104