Should I continue cycle or stop???

jman6

Awards
So i am 10 days into my epistane cycle and i found out that the rest of this week i will not be able to workout due to traveling. Shoud I stop the cycle or continue?????

Jaydot123

Awards
Stop and start taking DAA if your only 10 days in IMO

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
just do some push-ups, squats, pull-ups
can't train, that's balonie, there is always something you can do

jman6

Awards
Alright thanks guys. I guess I am just going to have to do pushups pull ups and so plyo. I am also going to extend my cycle another week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wherever you are traveling to, there will be something heavy you can push, pull, or pick up.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wherever you are traveling to, there will be something heavy you can push, pull, or pick up.
This. Most gyms will give you a week free when you tell then you're on business. Or charge your company the 20 a day for the temp memberships lmao. I got a month free at a gym in Canada on work travels. Paid 20 bucks for an additional week. Just added it to my food/ gas bill/cash reimbursements.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had one of the best workouts of my LIFE at a hotwire hotel with a smith machine and some mismatched dumbbells.

jman6

Awards
haha yeah. the hotel im staying at has dumbells that go up to 50 and an adjustable bench. so i can think of some good stuff to do.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
haha yeah. the hotel im staying at has dumbells that go up to 50 and an adjustable bench. so i can think of some good stuff to do.
For real man. Smash supersets of like 25 reps each on like db flies to a press, wall sits, push as long as u can, lateral raises+shoulder presses etc etc. you can get a sever pump on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i am 10 days into my epistane cycle and i found out that the rest of this week i will not be able to workout due to traveling. Shoud I stop the cycle or continue?????
Why can't you work out? Your arms and legs don't work?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just do some push-ups, squats, pull-ups
can't train, that's balonie, there is always something you can do
This.

Do 100 squats in a row, 60 push ups, 100 shoulder presses, rest, repeat 4-5 times.

You will be more sore than you've ever been.

jman6

Awards
Sweet, hopefully when I get back everything will be back to normal. Oh. they also have a pull up bar but it is one of those iron gym things. Im going to destroy back today will just pull ups and some bent over dumbbell rows!!