Where can I buy the T-Gel?

General_Jah

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm getting ready to do a prohormone cycle and was trying to find a place to order some T-Gel by BDS Concepts that I used last time with good success. Can anyone point me towards a site with it and/or a good price to boot?

Thanks

SeaHawk22

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm getting ready to do a prohormone cycle and was trying to find a place to order some T-Gel by BDS Concepts that I used last time with good success. Can anyone point me towards a site with it and/or a good price to boot?

Thanks
Dude I dont know if T-gel is a prohormone, but if it is, you cannot request sources. Your going to get banned like prohormones. If it is just a gel sorry.

Seahawk22

Salem

Salem

Awards
T-gel is not PH,bro
go to our Sponsor NutraPlanet they have a good price for 8oz recently

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I bought some from Joejoek for $15 each, but I think Custom's is a better deal ($21 for 8 oz).

JINKK

try

try penetrate from nutraplanet.com

its 8oz for $15 beat that- easy to use as well.

PLus Stryder will help you out 100% threw the process

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
try penetrate from nutraplanet.com

its 8oz for $15 beat that- easy to use as well.

PLus Stryder will help you out 100% threw the process
I gotta agree with this, Penetrate kicks some a$$.
And it quite a good deal!!

General_Jah

Awards
I gotta agree with this, Penetrate kicks some a$$.
And it quite a good deal!!
What makes it so great? T-Gel can carry up to 12grams per a 4oz while Penetrate can only do 15grams per 8oz. I mean it's definitely cheaper but it seems to me it can't absorb as much PH as the T-Gel. Anyone have experience using both?

Thanks for the websites guys, I appreciate it.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What makes it so great? T-Gel can carry up to 12grams per a 4oz while Penetrate can only do 15grams per 8oz. I mean it's definitely cheaper but it seems to me it can't absorb as much PH as the T-Gel. Anyone have experience using both?

One of the variables that determines the absorption % of a transdermal mix is the ratio of solutes to solvent (mg-solutes/ml-solvent). Don't be fooled into thinking that just because you can get more solutes into solution with a certain carrier that you are getting a better deal.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

That was the T-gel with DMFA (4 oz), and it held 10 grams. CNW's T-Gel is like Chemo's original T-Gel (8 oz) minus the DMSO

lpteck

Awards
So can anyone with experience say of the 3 which is the best?
T-Gel
CNW Gel
Nutraplanets Penetrate
- or is this basically like a chevy vs ford thing. Both are good but people have their own personal prefferance.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
agreed with iron, or just buy the cheapest and add DMSO to your solution ... make sure to give it a good shake ;)

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I like penetrate better it burns less when i get it in my eyes or face and i like a liquid better for some reason.

joejoek

Awards
Please contact me a [email protected]. I have the T-Gel you are looking for. Joe

Hi Guys,

Thanks