Msten Dosing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Oh yeah that's not insane , the 120 mg of tren . Now that's hardcore
    sorry if I didn't clarify guys but I am taking oral trenavar not injectable trenbolone. With oral tren 120mg is a pretty standard dose...

2. I know. Liver failure and liver strain are very different. If I didn't care about the symptoms(mainly nausea/appetite loss) I probably wouldn't run much liver support at all. Reasonable doses of toxic orals for short periods are a JOKE to the liver. It recovers to 100% function in just a few weeks. Please pass this along to help me eliminate liver-paranoia bro science.
    •   

3. Consider it done. Thanks for a little reassurance as well. I feel like it's very simple... Don't be an idiot on cycle and consume alcohol or pills of any sort and boom, your liver is fine.

4. Are yiu really as big as in that picture as you as you are in real life ??!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Are yiu really as big as in that picture as you as you are in real life ??!!
    yes and I am also green with extreme anger management
    •   

6. Like the Frickin hulk lol

7. I can't see the pic very well but I think that it is supposed to be him now that yiu mention it

8. Haha yes it is the hulk. Maybe at the end of my cycle I'll throw up a couple before and after pics

9. Idk man , I hope that prohormones aren't that bad for you like people hella say .., anyways Tuesday when I get my work done I'll know for sure because I'll have had exactly a little over a week off my spawn

10. Prohormones will make you a pro homo. True story

11. Fa sho lol , but I'm already ones of those . What else would it do it me lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements