MSTEN cycle review

Tcrouch22

Awards
Hi, to get a couple things out of the way I am 21,6', 187lbs, about 10% bf, been lifting for about 5 years with the last 2 being more serious.

Anyways, I recently order msten mass builder with blockade on cycle. Then for post cycle I got post cycle 3x and true test. This is my first time taking a ph like this (I did take the trifecta stack from lg sciences but that was nothing) I am planning on taking this 12/16/16/20. With blockade with my first pill and again with my last pill.

Also, I will be taking the post cycle 3x as recommended along with the true test as my pct obviously.

Right now I take creatine no explode and xtend and ofcourse protein (right now true mass while bulking)

So a few questions;
1.what results can I expect while on it?
2.can I continue to take my preworkout with this? Bp is normal even with countless different pres and energy drinks
3. Would I start the true test during week 4?
4. Is there any other supplements I should be taking.

Ps I also take a multi, fish oil omega 3-6-9 and milk thistle. Also will be picking up taurine to take on cycle as I read helps with some sides. Thanks in advance for any input ohh and I do drink, not very often due to working shift work, but I don't plan on it at all while being on cycle.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Post cycle 3x Is good I guess. But true test? You need a Serm my friend or expect to keep no gains. You dealing with one of the most potent oral steroids. Rethink and research.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need clomid or nolva or torem. Do a google search for research chems. No use in even doing the mstem without it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I finished a 6 week msten with blockade and 4-ad 3 wks ago. Def use SERM. I am using clomid. So far i am keeping 80% of my gains. Do your research!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
But really. Use google and type words into the search box that apply to your questions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan on wearing it. Sure I look better then you. Used that for a photo shoot in the summer. And ya I've been looking them up just a lot of websites that have them forsale seem a little iffy
You sure do! I copied that picture to my phone. :hump:

Tcrouch22

Awards
If I can get clomid, would that be ok to take with the post cycle 3x since I have that anyway?

DNA24

Awards
You might as well cut drinking out until you go on vacation. No need to fry your liver more than you have to. Your results will vary greatly depending on your diet. I would stop taking the creatine and add it to your PCT cycle. I would also stack the M-Sten with Stano, your gonna want to look lean, vascular, and cut for your trip. Research Stano, it will help with your goals.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You might as well cut drinking out until you go on vacation. No need to fry your liver more than you have to. Your results will vary greatly depending on your diet. I would stop taking the creatine and add it to your PCT cycle. I would also stack the M-Sten with Stano, your gonna want to look lean, vascular, and cut for your trip. Research Stano, it will help with your goals.
This. You def want a test base for sure.

Tcrouch22

Awards
Alright thanks, I did plan on dropping the creatine beside what's in my pre. And also I am gonna stop drinking and I've been preloading on some cheap liver pills I got for free for now. Ill definatly look into that just don't wanna go overboard on my first cycle. I also work shift work involving 11pm-7am shifts but plan on taking the pills around the same time everyday. Is there any affect of taking them before going to sleep?

DNA24

Awards
Alright thanks, I did plan on dropping the creatine beside what's in my pre. And also I am gonna stop drinking and I've been preloading on some cheap liver pills I got for free for now. Ill definatly look into that just don't wanna go overboard on my first cycle. I also work shift work involving 11pm-7am shifts but plan on taking the pills around the same time everyday. Is there any affect of taking them before going to sleep?
I spaced mine out 10-12 hrs apart. I would take them first thing in the morning 630-7, than again around 5pm which happened to be an hour before workout. I feel like the Stano would give me a boost during workout, felt like an animal to be honest.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want a more complete cycle support like cell cycle assist or lgi damage contoll. By my 3rd week on msten the blood pressure was getting pretty bad.

Tcrouch22

Awards
You might want a more complete cycle support like cell cycle assist or lgi damage contoll. By my 3rd week on msten the blood pressure was getting pretty bad.
I've read a lot of good things about blockade, you don't think that's good?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a lot of good things about blockade, you don't think that's good?
Nothing is as good as cel cycle assist.

Only thing you could add to make it better, would be some bulk tudca.

But that isn't a must.

Reactions: mw1

DNA24

Awards
I Agree, for the price and quality CEL cycle assist is the best.

Reactions: mw1

Tcrouch22

Awards
Ok I'm gonna go ahead and order cycle assist and liquid clomid. Is taking liquid the same dosage as pills?

Sorry for asking so many questions just wanna make sure I don't screw my body up and that I can still get hard ons lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont need cycle assist. The stuff you have is fine.
You cant name your source of serm on here. But yes dose it the same.

Tcrouch22

Awards
Woops sorry fixed it. Would it be overkill to still take the post cycle 3x with the clomid?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woops sorry fixed it. Would it be overkill to still take the post cycle 3x with the clomid?
No that would be perfect. I took revolution black with my clomid. Worked like a charm. And I added in daa for 6 weeks.

boosydoosy1

Awards
Going overboard on any PCT is better than not covering it.

Either way, the perfect amount is the best, but who the hell knows how much letro or clomid they will need thier first cycle. Just get a lot of the stuff.

Tcrouch22

Awards
It's a new preworkout from jim stoppani i got specifically for this it's not loaded with a bunch of stims

Tcrouch22

Awards
Alright after getting ripped torn and hated on I finally got my cycle set up to the best of my knowledge.
Msten 12/16/16/16or20 depending on results.
Blockade recommended dosage
Fish oil/multi/extra nac
Daa starting week 3
Preworkout when needed

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Post cycle 3x
Multi/fish oil/extra nac
Creatine

Anyways I'm about a week and a half in and I'm starting to feel it everytime I'm at the gym. Started at about 187 morning weight and the last 2 days I've been 192.6 and 193. I am using this as during a bulk so that is helping.
Pros-added weight, fuller look, extra pump and energy, alpha feeling, no libido/bp issues

Cons-starting to feel a little lethargy but I'm sure the fact I'm on the midnight shift has to do with that, slight back pumps but nothing bad yet

Right now my split is back/bis chest/tris shoulders/legs then a day off. Thinking of switching to one muscle group a day starting week 3 through pct. Feeling great so far and being extra careful as this is my first cycle

Tcrouch22

Awards
Alright this is start of week 3, gonna start adding daa in a couple days and mid week I'm gonna bump up to 20mg.
Morning weight 196 up about 9 pounds
Pros-still gaining weight, huge pumps and keep them all day, strength is really starting to climb, clothes are feeling tighter and getting compliments on size!

Cons-lathergy is starting to kick in more not wanting to wakeup but one I'm up and moving I'm good, sensitive nipples and a little puffy, and a slight nut ache every once in awhile but libido is still strong! And aggression is up but not to bad

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your nipples are feeling/looking like that, you don't want to run daa, unless you want to grow boobs and produce breast milk.

inhibit p

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to start running exemestane at 12mg ed.

Tcrouch22

Awards
It's only every once in awhile. I wouldn't say they are swollen puffy I would say more not able to get hard..lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only every once in awhile. I wouldn't say they are swollen puffy I would say more not able to get hard..lol

I mean they are your boobs, do what you want to with them. I would start exem ASAP. If you don't have exem I would start taking 4 erase a day till some came in.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a history of gyno because msten doesn't aromatize or have any affinity to progesterone?

Tcrouch22

Awards
Do you have a history of gyno because msten doesn't aromatize or have any affinity to progesterone?
No i don't at all that's why I don't think it's necessarily gyno as much just a hormone reaction. It might also just be in my head cus it's my first real cycle and looked up a lot of side effects lol I love it so far tho. I'm taking nova when it's over so I'm figuring that will help if their is any existing problem

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
No i don't at all that's why I don't think it's necessarily gyno as much just a hormone reaction. It might also just be in my head cus it's my first real cycle and looked up a lot of side effects lol I love it so far tho. I'm taking nova when it's over so I'm figuring that will help if their is any existing problem
75mg of erase should clear it up then. I'm paranoid so I always run 50-75mg throughout my cycles

Tcrouch22

Awards
75mg of erase should clear it up then. I'm paranoid so I always run 50-75mg throughout my cycles
Alright thanks I'll definantly order some. Usually get stuff in about 3 days will I be ok till then?

Tcrouch22

Awards
And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that gets paranoid! I have buddies who have all ran a couple cycles and all without a serm just otc pct and have been fine and I've always been to scared to do one until now

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks I'll definantly order some. Usually get stuff in about 3 days will I be ok till then?
Yeah you'll be fine. Whenever i do a cycle it's all up in my head. I've itchy nipples once but that's it.

Tcrouch22

Awards
Alright 2 days into week 4.

Up about 14 pounds with no real increase in bf. also actually starting to lean out around the waist which is nice even in a bulking ph. Back pumps only on deadlifts but able to get rid of them pretty quick. I've been hitting it hard the first 3 weeks so I'm taking these next two days off to get ready to smash the weights one last week on cycle. No libido decrease at all and no real sides besides mild acne. Love this stack so far and already thinking about what to stack it with in 6 months

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Alright 2 days into week 4. Up about 14 pounds with no real increase in bf. also actually starting to lean out around the waist which is nice even in a bulking ph. Back pumps only on deadlifts but able to get rid of them pretty quick. I've been hitting it hard the first 3 weeks so I'm taking these next two days off to get ready to smash the weights one last week on cycle. No libido decrease at all and no real sides besides mild acne. Love this stack so far and already thinking about what to stack it with in 6 months
Nice nice!! Just curious how's your diet over/under maintenance? And are you prone to acne?

I'm about to start msten in like 10 days